Routes Healthcare are one of the largest providers of Health and Social Care in the North of England, offering a wide range of services including domiciliary community care, short and long term cover in nursing and residential homes, hospitals and respite centres.
As one of the North’s leading health and social care providers, we have a wide range – more...of job opportunities available. From healthcare assistants, to support workers, care coordinators to recruitment consultants, we are looking for dedicated and passionate care workers to deliver high standards of care.
Here at Routes we believe our staff are one of our main assets and the reason are clients are kept so happy with the services that we provide. As a thank you for this, we provide a range of benefits including:
- Great rates of pay, paid weekly
- Flexible working hours – just let us know when you would like to work
- Full training provided FREE – you also have the chance to work towards qualifications such as an NVQ
- Career development – we have a range of opportunities for you to progress to
- 24hr support, 7 days a week – you are never on your own, we are always there to support you – less