Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust

Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
Communication
Different departments do not seem to be singing from the same hymn sheet. Change in contract does not seem to have been understood by HR which has resulted in non payment of salary. Slow to get on to systems in order to do the work employed to do.
Newly qualified Community Nurse( former employee)
A lack of training opportunities, understaffed, overworked and not supported. Workload expectations, Poor management, band 6 staff sat waiting to retire.
Pros
Cons
Lack of training and support
Caring and compassionate
Although it is a while since I worked there I still regard my time there as a joy and privilege. I enjoyed my employment there and believe that my time there has changed myself for the better.
Pros
Support from peers
Cons
Unsocial Hours
Brilliant job
I started with the team as a newly qualified Nurse. Training and CPD for the role was ongoing and support was fantastic. There was a wide range of specialties that worked well together and complimented each other which had a positive impact on the client base.
Pros
Fantastic team, supportive management
Cons
Travel, temp contract
outpatients/ eye clinic
In 1 day of my everyday working day, i attend clinic that may see in excess of 100 patients in a session of 4 hours, accompaning patients to there consultations, guiding the patient through there treatment & treatment plans, alot of patients may need extra guidence during ther stay due to poor vision in which i would be & take care of during there time with us.
During the patients stay consultants may want to perform a procedure or test in which i would perform, the most i enjoy about my job is meeting new people & people of different beliefs & religion, i work in a team of 12 & co work with numerous different department such as our lucentic team, VR team, ENT & maxifacial department, the downside to my job in giving people bad news or informing a patient of news that my be life changing to that indivual.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8