Rosebourne Employee Reviews

Dreadful/unprofessional
Restaurant (Former Employee) –  Andover, Hampshire4 March 2018
Awful place to work. Minimum wage all round. Rude management. Working long hours with NO BREAKS! Majority of staff are great to work with but everyone is overworked. VERY high turnover of staff!!! You work hard and get pushed out! So many good workers have resigned or been made to leave! Do not work here!!!!!!!
Taxed on tips, HR clueless! Restaurant too large for staff to maintain properly so worked into the ground daily. No food breaks provided, bring own tea, food and coffee or allowed one daily F O.C. 🤔

Want minimum wage? Want long hours? APPLY WITHIN!
Pros
Free Parking.
Cons
Management!!
30 March 2018

Having read the review Rosebourne would like to clarify to all job seekers reading this that no staff member working here is on the minimum wage, hard work is rewarded and we adhere to the legal break requirements. Tips do have to be a taxable income to any employee by law. During an induction onto the site employees are advised of all benefits we offer as a company including a discount card for the employee and a nominated family/friend of choice. The staff canteen offers uncapped free tea and coffee facilities and we also have a vending machine available, along with a discounted menu choice for a selection of hot food from the restaurant. These are just a few benefits that we offer.

Restaurant assistant
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Andover, Hampshire21 May 2017
I left when I realise that company are doing
The workplace pension and it will affect
My pension.
It was nice working in the restaurant but very hard on your feet , you are literally thrown in and told to get on with it
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
No Pension scheme in place
30 March 2018

Having read the review Rosebourne would like to clarify we do have a workplace pension in place and all staff have the option to opt out. All new starters are issued with a welcome letter explaining how the pension works with their first payslip and as part of the induction process.

Terrible experience
Kitchen Porter (Former Employee) –  Weybridge South23 March 2017
They gave me the job and after 2 weeks of working there they let me off and never told me why. Also I had to be on my feet for 7+ hours which would kill my back and feet. Also they would only give me a 30 mins break.
Pros
Cons
Long hours on my feet
30 March 2018

Having read the review Rosebourne would like to clarify we do employee staff on a temporary contract for peak periods and give regular updates as to the contract ending date. We would look to retain staff in any department and advertise available roles internally for anyone to apply. We adhere to the legal requirements for breaks.