ROSA CLEAN

ROSA CLEAN Employee Reviews

worked with Rosa for a little while now it fits around the school hours and everyone i have met so far have been lovely and so helpful i have also brought a friend in to work for the company also
Pros
Flexible hours
Nice team of girls, thoroughly disappointed with management. Unfortunately I wasnt working enough hours. Needed more but there was enough clients to go around
Pros
Wages, petrol money, not enough clients, far to travel
Cons
The cleaners are friendly
I've been working for the company for a while now and I do like my clients and management are always very helpful. Wages with bonus always £1.00 above living wage, have company perks like 1 free cinema ticket every month, holiday pay, etc... Lots of overtime available as well specially in summer holidays. I have 2 friends now started here and it's nice every so often when we get together for a work doo.
The team at rosa clean are the friendliest that I have ever worked with. You get given a lot of autonomy and responsibility so I've learnt a lot as well. It's nice to be recognised for a good job :)
I love working here because we are a good team. Everyone gets involved and shares a good laugh. We also do good little get togethers and activities outside of work. If you are good at your job pay and bonus is good, benefits are good, and also always seeing people progress. I don't think I can ask for much more, hope it never changes.
Its generally not a bad place to work and the boss and coworkers are fairly nice. However the contract you work under only pays you for how long its supposed to take to clean a certain place and there is often problems like no laundry or having to work with someone slow meaning that you often will do about an hour of free work becuase they dont give you enough time to account for all tasks you must do. The contract means you do not clock in and clock out like at most other jobs which I think is terrible and is a large part of why I left. If there was a problem I would have to go overtime and not get paid for it. Not good.