Romans Leaders Group Employee Reviews

Generally okay place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Derby25 July 2019
management not great, not a whole lot of progression, fun offices, busy, lot of pressure.

the management have absolutely no regard for you or your career, they will say there's great progression opportunities but there really isn't. office is lively and relaxed, a lot of pressure, especially in back office, with end of month bringing tremendous stress, every month as management don't think ahead and are only focused on numbers, even if that includes compromising staff mental health
Good team
Property inspector (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, Hampshire16 March 2019
Is a good employer but no room for promotion or progression. Very supportive in all areas. Office colleagues are a good team and we all get on and socialise outside of work
Pros
Company car
Happy and Helpful environment to work
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  East Grinstead10 February 2019
lovely company to work with, efficient and professional with a good deal of training given to any new person wishing to enter into the property world.
Pros
local
Challenging But Fun
Business Generation & Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 October 2018
Enjoyed working for Leaders in my particular branch and received many opportunities. I can only speak for my branch but I enjoyed working there. My managers gave me many opportunities to learn and grow which was much appreciated. Unfortunately one left for a better paying job
Corporate company with old working methods
ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk2 August 2018
Very much trying to be a company strongly based in sales as well as their well established lettings business.
Old working practices of the corporate agent with limited training and development hence a revolving door of staff.
No real fresh thinking of how to get a great penetration into the sales side with stale canvassing systems.
Management who still use jargon pulled from The Wolf of Wall Street!
Pros
Sound financial backing
Cons
No new thinking, poor development
Fun and target driven work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex5 July 2018
I learnt a lot of basic regarding the property market and how estate agents work. The shift patterns were good and commission was un caped. I found dealing with multi vendors the harder part of the job.
Great Company
Sales Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Cambridge12 March 2018
Great company to work for, very good support from senior management. Reward good work and loads of training offered for new starters to the business..
Innovative company, but too corporate
Letting Manager (Former Employee) –  Southampton26 February 2018
Started with Leaders as they had a good reputation and wanted to escape the corporate mentality - unfortunately it seems i was employed because i cam from that background - i found many ex colleagues were being recruited to suit this company direction.
No longer a viable option for me... but good company if thats your thing.
Pros
Decent colleagues, happy to help.
Cons
Too corporate - will soon get the rep the others corporate's do
Blame culture and negative working environment
Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Woking, Surrey20 February 2018
Staff are unmotivated, unfulfilled and frightened about redundancy. Ever changing commission structure that made working within a challenging climate unrewarding. Some good key members of staff although managers are typically part of ‘the clique’. If your face fits you’ll usually be protected.
Strong corporate environment
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Redhill18 January 2018
Leaders is a large group of Estate Agents and therefore there is one way of doing things and that is the "Leaders" way and cannot be deviated from. The work is hard and not terribly rewarding.
Fun workplace
Junior sales operative (Former Employee) –  West Sussex16 November 2017
Good team to work for. They are fun and energetic. I definitely recommend for anybody starting fresh in the property sector to choose leaders as they will not only take you on board but they will help you all the way through.
Pros
Fun energetic team
Cons
Incentives could be better
Terrible
Sales Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Croydon27 September 2017
This company offer no praise no room to grow,
no motivation
mangers only work half days and if you ask for any time off its a terrible excuse as to why not
Unprofessional company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Sutton3 July 2017
I would say that working for Leaders was not a good experience, which shows as I only worked there for 5 months.

My typical day was delaing with maintenance matters, paying invoices, analysis of inspection reports.

Most of the staff were great, but senior property manager was difficult to work for.
Pros
Close to home and easy commute
Cons
Work satisfaction not evident
Property Manager
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, Nottinghamshire29 January 2017
Large company, poor pay, good friends and support from management but lack of career progression. Not many perks for working for such a large company.
Pros
Good Friends
Cons
Poor Pay
Great training, Could not fault them.
Sales and Lettings Consultant (Former Employee) –  London29 April 2016
Working in London, the busiest property market in the world. Where I enjoyed exceeding targets and achieving budgets in a very fast paced, high-pressure environment. My main roles were to communicate and negotiate between Landlords, tenants, Buyers and Vendors by using our electronic database and communication systems. Some other daily jobs included: touting for business using relevant market data, marketing properties online, answering phones, responding to emails, negotiating price and tenancy length.
Pros
Great workplace, productive and good pay
Cons
weekends
Property Management - ARLA qualification gained.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Burgess Hill, ENG1 November 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed gaining knowledge of all aspects of property management and lettings.

The responsibilities were to the landlord and tenant and to ensure that the Landord and Tenancy Act was upheld in all senarios.
Training not provided and dynamics of company changed
Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  Worthing8 May 2015
Advised intense training program would be provided which could take up to 9 months to complete but the dynamics of the company changed and put training on hold for credit control and was being trained as a credit control administrator which I felt was not using my experience and expertise to full advantage of the company.
Pros
Established Company in a competative environment
Cons
Leadership not in tune with all departments