Roche

Roche Employee Reviews

United Kingdom56 reviews
Overall a great company to work for with lovely work mates from all over the world. There were definitely some issues at Roche that needed to be worked on but that's the same everywhere really.
All in all I found Roche a very inspiring company to work for with possibilities to grow and I learned so much personally. Going to work was always pleasant and motivating and you'd get introduced to a lot of interesting people almost on a daily basis.
Passive aggressive culture. Claim they want employees to speak up, and those that are are reported to human resources. Mobbing culture, not about the quality about the outputs but how secure those around you feel. Culture of "she who complains to HR first" rules.
Selling to GP surgeries, Hospitals and CCGs working to get listed on local formularies means no two days are the same. It can be a hard slog working primary care but the rewards outweigh the disappointments.
the training we received in diabetes and diabetes care was some of the best in the industry along with the product training

Working within medical devices market give us access to people with diabetes who we train to use the equipment, which I found to be the most rewarding part of the role.

All work is recorded on salesforce.
Management are non existent, the moving and handling is a joke, when I was working g there people hurt their back knees and shoulders, dont risk your health
I love working at roche, great staff and clients and management been here over a year now and progressed. There are fair and easy to approach and if you need time off for appointments, hospital whatever , our manager is very fair and will try work around you. Great staff team and work moral.
Contract far too short. Great atmosphere, lovely people to work with. Excellent Management to work with and so friendly. Free secure parking and very easy access.
Worked with really great people, though processes arent great and really impact the ablility to sell and provide good account management. Some really fab products
I really enjoyed my time at Roche, every day was different and I learned so much as each month went on. It really allowed me to put to use my degree and be creative. My colleagues were the best, couldn't fault them.
I love this job its very rewarding and challenging sometimes, you never know what you are walking into each day everyday is different. The management team are amazing they are always on hand to help the team. The hardest part of the job is when service users are poorly, The most enjoyable part is knowing that you have made someones life easier or made them laugh.
- joined in project management group in 2016. I progressed quickly into program manager and now as a strategy lead.
- great people

- middle management is not good

- very financially driven
A typical day of work involves visiting hospitals and private labs.
We visit different sites on a weekly basis and the machines we work on could vary but in general we carry out maintenance.
Pros
Great company restaurant and gym.
Cons
Long hours.
This pharmacy was very well run by a team that were very committed to ensuring their patients got the very best service and care. The pay was decent and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Pros
Driving aspect
Cons
I started off in diagnostics where i worked for 3 years before moving to diabetes care. I worked in customer services and progressed to logistics. The company is great to work for and i have enjoyed my time there before being made redundant
Pros
Canteen
Great company who are passionate about the development of internal talent as well as their end product delivery. Second to none benefits and work life balance. A great community for networking, knowledge sharing and socialising. If you want to feel valued and empowered in your day to day work then this is a great place to do it!
Pros
Gym in office
Direct sales, so mostly alone, but meeting clients is what I enjoy most and this makes the work really enjoyable.
Achieving sales

Travelling to all parts of the country

Self motivating
Pros
Meeting lots of different people and travelling
Cons
Traffic
This busy work place is great for internships and re search into cancer products. Office work and lab work is available and young people are impolyed regularly
Pros
Discounted lunches
Cons
Min dag var logga in kolla data och ställa frågor i datasystemet. Underbara kollegor och chefer. Arbetskulturen var fantastisk. Lärde mig mkt under året jag var i England. Roche ett företag jag rekommenderar.
I work in the UK affiliate and love my job. I truly believe in the company's motto of "doing now what patients need next" and everybody I have worked with seems to believe in this as well. I've been very fortunate with my team and management but I am aware that other teams are not so fortunate and has a lot of underlying politics going on. Work/life balance is good with flexible working hours and the ability to work from home. Salaries as lower than in other pharma companies but I really enjoy the culture here and my job so I'm not too bothered by that. Location is nice but a bit out of the way
Es una empresa agradable la cual hace que te sientas agusto, aunque no hay mucha oportunidad de crecimiento.
Opportunities for career progression. Good benefits - salary, pension, car allowance, medical, gym etc. Expectation is to work hard but knowing that there will be sufficient remuneration.
Roche has been a great company to work for, but it is heading into challenging times and job security is being threatened. Overall, it's a nice culture, but issues with senior management.
Pros
global organisation
Cons
terrible systems and processes