Roche Employee Reviews

Found 50 reviews matching the search See all 1,806 reviews
on the road 95%
Sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Oswestry27 January 2019
Direct sales, so mostly alone, but meeting clients is what I enjoy most and this makes the work really enjoyable.
Achieving sales
Travelling to all parts of the country
Self motivating
Pros
Meeting lots of different people and travelling
Cons
Traffic
High end workplace
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Welwyn Garden City27 August 2018
This busy work place is great for internships and re search into cancer products. Office work and lab work is available and young people are impolyed regularly
Pros
Discounted lunches
Cons
Underbar företag att arbeta i England.
Discrepancy Management (Former Employee) –  England31 July 2018
Min dag var logga in kolla data och ställa frågor i datasystemet. Underbara kollegor och chefer. Arbetskulturen var fantastisk. Lärde mig mkt under året jag var i England. Roche ett företag jag rekommenderar.
Highly recommend
Drug Safety Specialist (Current Employee) –  Welwyn Garden City21 April 2018
I work in the UK affiliate and love my job. I truly believe in the company's motto of "doing now what patients need next" and everybody I have worked with seems to believe in this as well. I've been very fortunate with my team and management but I am aware that other teams are not so fortunate and has a lot of underlying politics going on. Work/life balance is good with flexible working hours and the ability to work from home. Salaries as lower than in other pharma companies but I really enjoy the culture here and my job so I'm not too bothered by that. Location is nice but a bit out of the way
Ambiente Agradable
Analista Ventas Gobierno - Coordinador (Current Employee) –  Roche16 April 2018
Es una empresa agradable la cual hace que te sientas agusto, aunque no hay mucha oportunidad de crecimiento.
Professional
Clinical Operations Outsourcing Leader (Former Employee) –  Welwyn Garden City9 March 2018
Opportunities for career progression. Good benefits - salary, pension, car allowance, medical, gym etc. Expectation is to work hard but knowing that there will be sufficient remuneration.
Good ethical Company
TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  SE London/ Kent / Sussex17 February 2018
Selling rande of Redoxon Vitamin products to independent pharmacies.
Thorough ' in house ' product training.
Good marketing and promotions.
Market leader in its sector.
Pros
Well respected Company
Cons
Large territory
Was great, now ok
Global Internal Communication Manager (Current Employee) –  Welwyn Garden City5 February 2018
Roche has been a great company to work for, but it is heading into challenging times and job security is being threatened. Overall, it's a nice culture, but issues with senior management.
Pros
global organisation
Cons
terrible systems and processes
Good local based company
PA F&CS Director & HR Director (Former Employee) –  Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire20 January 2018
Supporting 2 directors and their respective leadership teams.
Supportive company and help you to progress through learning on the job and in-house training courses.
The people you work with and meet throughout the day, whether it be local or international visitors to the business, always looking forward and being proactive.
Financial Planning & Analysis
Analysis & Controlling Manager (Former Employee) –  Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire19 December 2017
Providing strategic overview of OPEX investments and ensuring delivery of revenue target. I lead the financial deliverables and manage the planning for short and long term business planning, budgeting, forecasting and month-end reporting. I also work cross functionally to partner with the business on understanding analytics and supporting the decision making process.
In addition, I prepare and present financial insight to UK Directors and also to Regional Europe.
Temporary position
Temporary Training Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire20 September 2017
This was a temporary position for 3 weeks only so not real feedback that I can give, people were very pleasant and helpful while working here. Nice offices
Love it
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire3 September 2017
Was a very good company to carry out my work experience at. They introduced to me to several different roles and I also attended many meetings. They were also very welcoming and supportive through my two weeks there. They also gave me a sufficient amount of responsibility which tested and engaged me in the work. On top of this i also shadowed many different roles introducing me to different lines of work. In addition, I met with the business manager and she introduced me to role in more detail.
Okay but not great
Payer Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Burgess Hill17 July 2017
I was approached out of the blue by an employment agency for this job. A typical day would begin at 8.30, very little chat amongst work colleagues, although they were friendly enough, lunch at 12.00 and then we'd work through until 5pm. Line management was a constant presence, not something I personally like because it feels as if you're being constantly watched and I think if you're new to any job you should be given some time to find your feet and relax into the role. Workplace culture is very American: dress down Fridays, if you haven't already taken advantage of the casual dress code.
The hardest part of the job was trying to follow very badly written work instructions for the second half of my role.
I've learnt from my experience that big companies will drop a contracted employee like a brick if they can with no notice and that private health supply companies are the dark side of UK health supply.
To be honest I think the most enjoyable part of the job was leaving on Fridays! It was a well paid job but ultimately very boring and we were pretty much confined to the building for the whole working day.
Pros
Good lunch selection, dress code
Cons
Split role
Rewarding
Kitchen Assistant and Waitress (Former Employee) –  Dewsbury, West Yorkshire12 March 2017
A typical day working in roche healthcare would be preparing meals for individual service users, making sure each individuals meals met their needs and requirements. Also serving the food at meals to the service users, cleaning the kitchen and dining areas and making sure the hygene of the eating areas and the food itself was up to standards.
Management would often check in to make sure everything was running smoothly in the kitchen and the work place had an over all friendly atmosphere.
I enjoyed interacting with the service users most of all and knowing i was contributing to making a comfortable and happy place for them to live in.
Production and Fun WorkPlace
Contract Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire1 March 2017
I like working at Roche. Great atmosphere and environment. People are friendly and hard - working. Good career path.

Many Thanks.
Excellent ethos and great opportunities
Senior Contracts Manager (Former Employee) –  Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire28 February 2017
The work I did at Roche was extremely rewarding and knowing that we had a positive impact on peoples lives gave a great sense of job satisfaction.
Pros
Excellent development and benefits
Cons
Long hours and 24/7 comitment
Productive, fun work place, laughter, family
Domestic Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Methley21 February 2017
When I first started at my last job I was really shy and quiet but then I got to know everyone that worked there so at the end I learned how to be myself and how to have more confidents in myself.
In the last few years that I was working there we had quite a few managers but that never stopped us from doing the jobs we was meant to do.
The hardest part of the job was losing residents you have known for the past 6 years.
The most enjoyable thing about the job was that we all got on like a family there was laughter and tears and I wouldn't change a thing about working there
Pros
Laughter, family
Cons
No free lunch to many managers
Some of the best products to promote
Medical/ Hospital sales representative (Former Employee) –  London uk7 February 2017
As I was in all fields of product promotion a typical daily work life would be difficult to put on paper
The day would start with hospital visit followed by meetings with nurses and probably an educational promotion with the consultants and junior doctors
Pros
Standard uk company perks
Cons
Once again its down to an individual what they don't like
Great Place to Work
Associate brand manager (Current Employee) –  Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire26 November 2016
It's a great place to work. The best thing about Roche is it's working culture which is very open. The people are all very talented, passionate and hardworking. Work-life balance is second to none. I work in marketing and the work can be challenging but it's also rewarding.

The only small niggle I have about the company is that it might not be the easiest place to get into if you don't have a lot of prior work experience in the pharma industry. This is particularly a challenge for graduates.
Productive work environment, great people
Talent Consultant (Former Employee) –  London Bridge19 August 2016
full 360 recruitment, from developing new business to maintaining existing client relationships in order to successfully place candidates in a number of positions.
Pros
posiitive environment
Cons
small company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2