Roc Search

Roc Search Employee Reviews

Productive place
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  London27 April 2019
My current role consists of me working in a B2B a B2C environment developing teams in IT. I have specialised in placing professional Product Manager's and Business Analysts, working to tight and demanding deadlines with clients across a range of different industries including Media, Advertising, Marketing and Agencies. This role entails regular resourcing and research of of companies and candidates as well as attending meetings, cold calling clients and attending to the requirements they need.
Great place to work!
Junior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire19 March 2019
I am still within my first year of working at Roc Search but I have absolutely no complaints so far. The job itself has exceeded expectations and I find myself looking forward to going into work which I haven't experienced before. I don't feel afraid to express my concerns, if any, and we are all encouraged to suggest ways the company can improve internally.
The atmosphere is fun and there is always a very positive vibe in the office. There are a variety of 'chill areas' with pool tables, ping pong tables, lunch booths and large sofas so that everyone can enjoy lunch together and away from desks.
There is a constant line of communication with management about progress and job satisfactory which I believe is both important and encouraging.
I am at a point in my life where I really want to progress my career and I'm excited that it will be at Roc Search. This is a company that cares about staff which I find very refreshing.
Pros
Free breakfast every morning, fun atmosphere, great office
A genuinely great place to work.
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire19 March 2019
From the people and benefits all the way to the day to day job, Roc Search is an incredible place to work. The energy in the office and their amazing work environment makes it a pleasure to get up in the morning - I'm not a morning person!

I work alongside some really inspiring individuals and feel like I'm a valuable part of the wider picture.
Pros
Great team, inspiring people, amazing benefits, energetic environment, state of the art offices
Cons
Fast-paced nature can be stressful at times
My career at Roc Search
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire19 March 2019
I have been at Roc for just over 8 months now and enjoyed every minute. I have been fully supported throughout my time here from both the in-house training team as well as my manager and team. I have been given a really clear progression structure, which is great. As cliche as it sounds, we work (really) hard but we play harder and there are so many rewards and incentives to work towards! No wonder we are recognised as one of the best small companies to work in the UK!
Pros
Free breakfast, gym membership, 2 holiday incentive, lunch clubs, great career opportunities
Cons
An Outstanding Company To Work For!
Senior Desktop Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire18 March 2019
I started with Roc Search nearly five years ago to provide in house IT support and it has been the best experience of my career to date, It is a place where you are given the support you need to improve your skill set and they also provide a cracking reward scheme. Everyone in the office is friendly, polite and always willing to give the advice that you need to succeed. The atmosphere in the office is like no over office I've worked in and they also provide a great in house training scheme to support all consultants who want to progress there skills in recruitment. Personally as an IT support engineer I have been put on many courses and given the opportunity to work with the latest equipment and all aspects of the companies infrastructure.
Pros
Reward Scheme, Fresh Fruit Daily, Gym Membership, Training Courses, Office Atmosphere etc.
Cons
Genuinely can't think of anything.
Great people
Manager (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire13 February 2019
A fantastic company with great people. Open and honest, I loved my time there. Superb benefits and great rewards are available for those willing to work hard.
no security
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London Heathrow Airport, Greater London31 January 2019
treated like machines not humans, no guidance training is next to non. if you don't spend time on the phones over 4 hours people look down on it . cowboy agency
Clear progression and fun place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Reading4 September 2017
If you are a great sales person with a passion for recruitment then it's a great place to work, recruitment isn't for everyone and I only left to pursue something else.
work hard play hard
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire15 December 2016
fun workplace - but you MUST work hard whilst playing hard, its not a breeze and its a very fast moving agency.

there are a lot of benefits, like holiday incentives, commission, training within the company but as is it a fast moving, big agency there wasn't as much support as i needed.
Pros
incentives
Cons
long hours, fast moving
Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  England, Reading1 February 2016
Engineering recruitment consultant.
-Generating new business
-Understanding candidate and clients needs
-Arranging meetings and attending meeting with clients
-Selling the benefits of our services to both candidates and clients