Robertson Bell

Robertson Bell Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire9 February 2020
Robertson Bell is by far the best recruitment company I have worked for. I joined RB straight from University, with no previous recruitment knowledge and it has most certainly changed my life. In my four and a half years, I was given endless opportunities to develop, learn and grow within the company.

Culture - The Director has done an exceptional job at ensuring it is a fun, hard working and collaborative place to work. It is a great team and you are supported by colleagues, who also want to see you do well. The Directors/Management, really do want to see you achieve your goals and ambitions, and will provide full support in order for you to do so.

Earning potential - Excellent commission structure in place, with uncapped earning potential.

I left, to go travelling for two years....this would never have happened if it wasn't for the opportunities given to me at Robertson Bell.
Lack of support, jolly boys club
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire13 January 2020
Fantastic incentives/days away.
Long hours and expected to stay late at every opportunity.
Expected to work whilst away from the business.
Jolly boys club - competitions ran daily and employees forced to do 'forfeits'
Pros
Great incentives
Cons
Long hours, lack of support
Official response from Robertson Bell
10 February 2020

Thank you for your comments.

We welcome thoughts on how we can continuously improve our culture and create an inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable.
It is well known that the nature of the recruitment business means long hours and this can feel very demanding for new employees. We fully appreciate that recruitment is not for everyone.
In respect of your comments around forfeits this was something which was short lived and stopped by our CEO to ensure people didn’t feel uncomfortable in our business.

Thanks again for the time taken to feedback to us.
Yasmin

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robertson Bell. Our community is ready to answer.

Robertson Bell Reviews by Job Title