Robert Walters Employee Reviews

good benefits
good rewards
nice office
good culture
great support network inthe teams and with the mentorship programme
Work hard and play hard
Senior Systems Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 July 2019
Long working hours which are sometimes not rewarded financially or verbally.
Pros
Relaxed working environment
Cons
Long hours, very short term planning
Pushy salesmen
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Manchester Central, Greater Manchester27 May 2019
Felt like I was being interviewed by Robert Walters for jobs, NOT the prospective employers! Guys were very pushy and made me feel extremely uncomfortable....I felt they were desperate for results from their candidates, perhaps they were under pressure themselves to perform and reach their company standards.

I would definitely not recommend Robert Walters unless you are happy to be thoroughly grilled by their pushy salesmen at the initial interview. Needless to say I was unsuccessful with my job applications through them.
They dont care about once your on assignment
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands4 February 2019
I have worked for them twice on assignment. Once i was on the job they didnt care about me. I had to.chance up why they company did not send management the link to authorise my timesheet therefore leaving me unpaid over the Christmas period. Whilst on assignment they sent candidates in for the role i was doing which was going permanent and they didnt even call me to tell me i called them to ask what was going on. I understand that the company only wanted me for a couple weeks but this should of been made clear from the start i would of taken the job anyway
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Untrustworthy
Great company to work for.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 January 2019
Always supportive and offer training when needed.

Not too KPI focused and autonomy to work and run your own desk.

Management are always there to help and give advise.

Great company and team environment.
Excellent workplace amazing opportunities
Data Administrator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham20 June 2018
Working at Robert Walters was brilliant and I was able to develop on my skills and build myself within the company. It was a friendly environment and had very supportive colleagues within the company.
Reliable agency
Account Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester6 November 2017
Good salary, always paid on time but a company I worked for it wasn't that good. They sack me without any feedback or previous review, not giving specified reason
Pros
Flexible hours
review
PAYROLL MANAGER - Temps payroll (Contract) (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London28 March 2017
Learning how the temporary staff were being processed and being paid. Huge department to manage as well as how the output was checked and whether it was correctly processed.
Pros
no pros
Cons
incorrect output
Great company, no career development
Front office co-coordinator (Current Employee) –  London, ENG12 July 2015
Tedious role, job duties are limited with no room for growth or development.

Good management and great colleagues.

Hardest part of the job is the role is stagnant, no progression or development.

Most enjoyable part of the job is working in a fantastic team with a great manager.
Productive and professional
Payroll Supervisor (Current Employee) –  london29 October 2014
Great company to work for. would recommend working
for large recruitment company.
Robert Walters
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Guildford5 February 2014
Robert Walters are one of the market leading Specialist Professional Recruitment Consultancies with a global presence and local specialism.

Focussing on the South East market, I recruit Procurement & Supply Chain Professionals within all market sectors from family manufacturing to blue chip FMCG. Supporting both interim and permanent recruitment the team have a proven consultative approach to support both Direct and Indirect Procurement and all aspects of the Supply Chain from mid to exec level management.

• Offering tailored recruitment solutions to work in partnership with clients.

• Consultative approach to recruitment with a strong industry knowledge within the Supply Chain and Procurement markets
good agency... need to make it happen
consultant (Former Employee) –  London27 April 2013
not a bad place to work..

You need to make things happen yourself.

Don't expect a great deal of mentoring.
Pros
a good brand..
Cons
it's up to you
ACCA Part Qual
Associate Consutant (Former Employee) –  Manchester27 January 2013
Recruitment - Accountancy and Finance

Accounts Assistant - Purchase Ledger, Accounts Payable, Sales Ledger Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Management Accounts, Month End
Consultant
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Guildford11 December 2012
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 51 offices spanning 23 countries. We place candidates on a permanent, contract and interim basis in accountancy & finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, information technology, sales & marketing, supply chain, procurement & logistics, human resources, support & administration.

We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors, and count the world's leading investment banks and multinational blue-chip commercial organisations as clients. Operating at all levels of seniority we manage the careers of the best professionals in the sales, marketing, accounting, finance, banking, legal, technology, HR, support and administration fields.

Specialties: Permanent Recruitment, Business Information, Utilities & Energy, Property, Building & Construction, Security, Cleaning & Waste Management, Automotive & Fleet Management, Transport & Logistics.