Robert Half Employee Reviews

Found 34 reviews matching the search See all 7,123 reviews
Difficulties to Innovate
EMEAPAC Instructional Design Lead (Former Employee) –  Brussel-Hoofdstad11 September 2018
A typical day at work:

What I learned:

Management:

Workplace Culture:

The hardest part o the job:

The most enjoyable part of the job:
Benefits
Cons
Cronyism
Highly targetted workplace
Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands7 January 2018
Did not find that manager wanted to help you progress and would try to cause friction through the team. Managers also do not know when to praise achievement but never miss out telling you any fails. Staff are great to work with. Great benefits.
Pros
Free parking, ok wages
Cons
Not great progression
Good place but only for the select few
Key Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London4 May 2018
Good company, with good values, very different to most other staffing companies RH are above the rest in class and professionalism, however the work life balance is terrible the company hasn't moved with the times and the bonus scheme for rookies isn't very good.
Pros
Reputable Company, Huge Global Presence, Good Brand
Cons
Long Hours, Poor Rookie Bonus Structure
They are very organised
Finance Assistant Payroll Dep (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire22 July 2018
of course, depends on who leads you but they are definitely fast, organized and have many job offers from many clients.
working with them it was a pleasant experience
Heavily kpi driven
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London31 January 2018
Heavily KPI driven role
Would suit a sales driven individual
Personally thought it was a consultative approach but it was highly focused on performance than quality.
Although is a global company to work for, great exposure.
Advised to register candidates, heavy volume of registrations and not enough roles to consider them for.
If you are looking for long hours and being micromanaged it is the right place.
Great company to work with
Amathus Drinks - Temporary on Weekly Assessment (Former Employee) –  West London21 May 2018
The people who look after your profile are great, very professional which always give you plenty opportunities to chose from and negotiate a good rate.
Pros
Always look after you very well
Cons
Hard work but character building
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire31 August 2017
Very long hours, presentee-ism culture, sales people promoted to management. Some managers were brilliant. High targets, v cut throat. Good training though. Some people flourish if particularly thick skinned and very tenacious.
Pros
Training good, respected brand within industry
Cons
long hours, big targets, job insecurity if not hitting targets consistently
Good work expereicne
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Telford, ENG30 July 2014
I enjoyed learning all about becoming an administrator, gaining an insight to how the transport department worked.
Pros
Hour Lunch
Cons
No Praise
Dreadful culture
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  London26 February 2018
Dreadful culture, infantilises employees. Hours are too long. KPI's are too harshly enforced. Clients are not the top priority only fees. Did not enjoy working there.
Fun work place
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham28 February 2018
Uk mail is a nice company that try to help people in many ways its a multicultural company and every one could work there staff are nice and ready to help any time with all the needs.

Want to know more about Robert Half?

Ask a question
Great experience
Collection and Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  500 purley way3 February 2018
It's a very fast paced innovative company which demands High levels of customer service and attentive to health and safety guidelines. Also warehouse and computer skills are essential.
Fantastic place to work
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Reading28 September 2017
Robert Half is a fantastic place to work. The job was exciting and engaging and their training schemes are so well detailed and put together. The management in combination with this training allows for people who are right for recruitment to flourish in a tough environment.
Robert Half: HR (TUPE) Administration
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Warrington4 January 2013
During my time at Balfour Beatty, I was tasked mainly with creating databases with employee details, and ensuring all certificates etc were up to date and available.

Having never previously worked in HR before, this role offered a chance to build on my skill-set and knowledge of how HR systems work. It was also an opportunity to use and hone my organisational skills in another area of employment.

My co-workers were also mainly temporary staff, with strong HR backgrounds who helped me expand my working knowledge as well as providing exceptional training.

The most difficult aspect of this role was the reason I was employed, which was that there were employees who would be made redundant in the near future if no role could be found for them under the new management.

As I enjoy a challenging environment, where I can build on my skills and knowledge, I found this period of employment particularly enjoyable as it was a constant learning curve for myself.
Pros
exceptional rate of pay
Cons
distance to and from work
Challenging but rewarding business
Recruitment Consultant Permanent Division (Current Employee) –  ENG15 September 2015
Great training programme, very KPI driven, fantastic career opportunities if you're highly driven, great people and energetic environment
Pros
Package
Cons
Long Hours
Volunteer Worker
Volunteer Worker (Former Employee) –  Bedford Central Youth Volunteering Project7 July 2015
I volunteered in Bedford as part of the Central Youth Volunteering Project for 2 days. I worked in an office on a computer and I inputted individual's application forms into Excel Database sheet, this really helped me gain more IT knowledge and whilst doing the job I felt very much confident and it helped me boost my confidence in the work industry. Other jobs included filing by sorting sheets into organised folders, I also learnt how to photocopy from the photocopying machine, once I picked up how to photocopy I found it quite straightforward. Overall, being a part of The Central Youth Volunteering Project helps you to gain confidence in working and it helps you to interact with people who you work with.
Pros
Staff were very friendly
Cons
N/a
dead end
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  Croydon2 August 2017
This place was a dead end job. Situated at the back of a warehouse in the middle of nowhere. The team were really hardworking but undervalued by management.
Excellent
Consultant (Current Employee) –  London24 March 2015
Robert Half turns over $3.8 billion a year. Being part of a new recruitment business has developed my communication and personable skills, which I am now able to use in a transferrable way. My predominant role has been within project services. Developing relationships between myself and the client was crucial to this career, and thus successfully placing candidates.
Short Experience
Purchase Ledger Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Swindon7 March 2017
I only worked for one week with the company I was placed with as they just had a large order from Morrison's and needed someone urgently until their permanent employee started. I was told the position would last for 4 - 8 weeks and was disappointed that it was only the one week as the company was a really friendly place to work in.
Pros
Relaxed working and good wage
Cons
Did not last for as long as I expected
Excellent business. Genuine career progression
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bristol2 January 2017
Great working environment. Superb career progression opportunities. Probably the best recruitment company to join if you are looing for a career in recruitment
Enjoyable.
Income Admin Officer, Gloucester City Homes (Former Employee) –  Gloucester15 February 2015
I worked within a Housing Association in Gloucester. I completed Administration work for the team whilst they were involved with doorknocking to obtain votes from tenants for the takeover of council properties.

This involved, writing letters chasing arrears. Logging post onto the system. Scanning documentation, etc

I was on a short 6 week contract and completed this contract.
Pros
The job got me back to work after my 6 month break
Cons
Long journey to work. Ddint feel the work used my skills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.

52.9K