Robert Half Employee Reviews

Good place but only for the select few
Key Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London4 May 2018
Good company, with good values, very different to most other staffing companies RH are above the rest in class and professionalism, however the work life balance is terrible the company hasn't moved with the times and the bonus scheme for rookies isn't very good.
Pros
Reputable Company, Huge Global Presence, Good Brand
Cons
Long Hours, Poor Rookie Bonus Structure
Fun work place
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham28 February 2018
Uk mail is a nice company that try to help people in many ways its a multicultural company and every one could work there staff are nice and ready to help any time with all the needs.
Dreadful culture
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  London26 February 2018
Dreadful culture, infantilises employees. Hours are too long. KPI's are too harshly enforced. Clients are not the top priority only fees. Did not enjoy working there.
Great experience
Collection and Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  500 purley way3 February 2018
It's a very fast paced innovative company which demands High levels of customer service and attentive to health and safety guidelines. Also warehouse and computer skills are essential.
Heavily kpi driven
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London31 January 2018
Heavily KPI driven role
Would suit a sales driven individual
Personally thought it was a consultative approach but it was highly focused on performance than quality.
Although is a global company to work for, great exposure.
Advised to register candidates, heavy volume of registrations and not enough roles to consider them for.
If you are looking for long hours and being micromanaged it is the right place.
Highly targetted workplace
Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands7 January 2018
Did not find that manager wanted to help you progress and would try to cause friction through the team. Managers also do not know when to praise achievement but never miss out telling you any fails. Staff are great to work with. Great benefits.
Pros
Free parking, ok wages
Cons
Not great progression
Fantastic place to work
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Reading28 September 2017
Robert Half is a fantastic place to work. The job was exciting and engaging and their training schemes are so well detailed and put together. The management in combination with this training allows for people who are right for recruitment to flourish in a tough environment.
Hard work but character building
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire31 August 2017
Very long hours, presentee-ism culture, sales people promoted to management. Some managers were brilliant. High targets, v cut throat. Good training though. Some people flourish if particularly thick skinned and very tenacious.
Pros
Training good, respected brand within industry
Cons
long hours, big targets, job insecurity if not hitting targets consistently
dead end
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  Croydon2 August 2017
This place was a dead end job. Situated at the back of a warehouse in the middle of nowhere. The team were really hardworking but undervalued by management.
Excellent support
Financial assistant (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol18 May 2017
such a pleasant experience
helpful staff
LOVELY JOB ROLES
would highly recommend and would defiantly work with them again
Easy and very professional
Pros
friendly
Cons
only temp
Short Experience
Purchase Ledger Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Swindon7 March 2017
I only worked for one week with the company I was placed with as they just had a large order from Morrison's and needed someone urgently until their permanent employee started. I was told the position would last for 4 - 8 weeks and was disappointed that it was only the one week as the company was a really friendly place to work in.
Pros
Relaxed working and good wage
Cons
Did not last for as long as I expected
Worst company ever. Beware.
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hampshire4 March 2017
They promise you everything and then lie about everything. They use you and get you to give them details of firms you have worked for so they can bug them into using there staff
Pros
Cons
Liars and conmen
Good Team Work
Purchase Ledger Clerk (Former Employee) –  Derby18 January 2017
I enjoyed inputting the Purchase Invoice data and appreciated the Team Sharing meetings when more senior members would share on aspects of their own work roles and business desires.
Pros
Shared coffee/tea provision
Cons
Felt like a small cog in large wheel
Excellent business. Genuine career progression
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bristol2 January 2017
Great working environment. Superb career progression opportunities. Probably the best recruitment company to join if you are looing for a career in recruitment
Fun workplace
Technical Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Croydon17 April 2016
Good working hours, flexible in multiple roles. Friendly work environment, nice offices and free lunches.
Good experience for an office junior, regular team bonding sessions and social clubs. Good mix of people.
Pros
Free lunches, friendly environment
Cons
Lack of progression opportunities
fun workplace
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  West Bromwich, ENG11 November 2015
my co-workers was nice . it do not have hard part of that job there . day usually starts with a briefing and people go to packing and picking after the managers told them
Cons
i don;t have problem to work long hours
Challenging but rewarding business
Recruitment Consultant Permanent Division (Current Employee) –  ENG15 September 2015
Great training programme, very KPI driven, fantastic career opportunities if you're highly driven, great people and energetic environment
Pros
Package
Cons
Long Hours
Volunteer Worker
Volunteer Worker (Former Employee) –  Bedford Central Youth Volunteering Project7 July 2015
I volunteered in Bedford as part of the Central Youth Volunteering Project for 2 days. I worked in an office on a computer and I inputted individual's application forms into Excel Database sheet, this really helped me gain more IT knowledge and whilst doing the job I felt very much confident and it helped me boost my confidence in the work industry. Other jobs included filing by sorting sheets into organised folders, I also learnt how to photocopy from the photocopying machine, once I picked up how to photocopy I found it quite straightforward. Overall, being a part of The Central Youth Volunteering Project helps you to gain confidence in working and it helps you to interact with people who you work with.
Pros
Staff were very friendly
Cons
N/a
Fun and livley workplace
Sales Support (Former Employee) –  manchester29 June 2015
I enjoyed working in the team it was, fun, lively and challenging
Everyday even though your job role was the same it felt like something different because of the environment
It is defiantly one of the best companies i have worked for
Excellent
Consultant (Current Employee) –  London24 March 2015
Robert Half turns over $3.8 billion a year. Being part of a new recruitment business has developed my communication and personable skills, which I am now able to use in a transferrable way. My predominant role has been within project services. Developing relationships between myself and the client was crucial to this career, and thus successfully placing candidates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.

52.7K