RJS Resourcing Ltd

RJS Resourcing Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
I have found RJS resourcing and their staff a pleasure to interact with. They have been exceptionally helpful in helping me secure work and have stayed in constant employment since starting with them. Highly recommended.
I registered for contact work within accounts capacity . From meeting RJS to them finding me work was 8 days ! They arranged an interview with the employer , dealt with all paperwork and got my references in place all in time for me to start the Accounting role they found me. Been working with them since June , never had any pay issues and always helpful with any questions I have.
Being working with the company for a few months , never any shortage of work , always helpful and supportive in office too. Would recommend using RJS if looking for temp work without any hesitation. thanks guys !!
My experience with this agency was awful, I was promised full time hours and got 1 days work from them in 2 weeks and then got completely ignored when I emailed/called and tried to talk to them! I wouldn’t recommend working for this agency if you want to survive because at the rate they give you work you’ll end up starving and homeless!!
Found them to be helpful , always kept me busy when i needed work.
Paid good rates of pay and never any issues.

Would deffo use them again if needed agency work in the future.
Pros
Good rates, nice staff
Cons
Not guaranteed hours
Worked with RJS for around 8 months as a agency Care Assistant.
Always loads of work and shifts and the guys in the office were always so helpful and friendly. Defintiely recommend.
Pros
Good pay, weekly pay, nice staff
Cons
not as secure as perm work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RJS Resourcing Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2