River Island Employee Review

View all River Island reviews

fun challenging
Sales and Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester5 December 2017
The company have come a long way since i joined, and it is only for the better. Its a challenging environment but in a way that will get you out of bed each day, not make you want to stay in it.
There is plenty of room for progression within the ranks of River Island.
Pros
staff incentives
Cons
can be long hours

Other River Island Employee Reviews

river island
sales administrator, Christmas temp (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside14 January 2018
river island is a fun place to work in and to get to know the staff and people around you different days helping customers and I loved the atmosphere in the place but the downside of the job was when stress becomes a priority especially knowing how to deal with customers its very important to have a calm temper when dealing with every situation and I am good with people are being under pressure ..
productive
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chafford Hundred, Essex10 January 2018
I am very interested in this position as it relates strongly to my vast experience in CCTV Enforcement and also my general knowledge of the Parking industry.
For the past 3 years I have been working as a cctv enforcement officer for my Ealing council authority. During my employment I have learnt how to handle various parking and operational situations professionally and efficiently using my own knowledge and any available resources.
As can be seen from my CV, I possess all the necessary industry related certification, am CRB cleared and hold numerous relevant academic qualifications. I also possess a helpful attitude, good team working skills and am prepared to put in that extra effort which makes all of the difference.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
no long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at River Island. Our community is ready to answer.