Ritz Recruitment Employee Reviews

4.5Pay & Benefits
Handyman
Temp Contract (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester8 December 2017
With over thirty years experience, Ritz Recruitment is a leading player in the recruitment industry. Whether the employment you are looking for is permanent or temporary, You've come to the right place. Ritz Recruitment specialises in all types of office work, including, secretaries, legal secretaries, PA's, receptionists, administrators, payroll, clerical staff, customer service and many others.
A Willing and Helpful Company
Temporary Telephonist/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North London19 April 2017
Employed in one position with British Heart Foundation and enjoyed working in this environment, in particular being trusted by management to carry out essential functions when required.
overall is very good
catering (Former Employee) –  Leeds, ENG28 May 2015
A typical day at work
. my work is mostly dealing with customers and working with my co-workers as a team.

What you Learned
. I learnt a lot how to deal with customers in professional ways to satisfy customers and get a business to the company.

. Listen and obey the management team when they give day to day instructions and task.

Your co-workers
. Team work is very important to finish work on time and ready for the following day. respect and honesty are very important.

The hardest part of the job
. when the shop getting busy

The most enjoyable part of the job
- when the customers are satisfied with excellent customer service and give a feed back to management team. working with co-workers with team work and integrity.
excellent people
tele order (Former Employee) –  Oldham, ENG5 May 2015
I felt extremely welcome when I got there, I also got lost so rang up to find out where they where.
I wish the work was for longer as I got on really well with the staff there