Ritz Recruitment Employee Reviews

Rubbish
General Manager (Former Employee) –  National Exhibition Centre5 July 2019
Ignorant. Arrogant. Not worth the time of day.
If you have any sense you will pass this company by and go elsewhere!
Really not worth dealing with in anyway!
Pros
Cons
As above!
Fun Workplace
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire24 May 2018
I like the people who worked there they was good fun and i had a laugh and that was most enjoyable part of the job and i met some nice people, they wasn't a hard part of the job.
Handyman
Temp Contract (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester8 December 2017
With over thirty years experience, Ritz Recruitment is a leading player in the recruitment industry. Whether the employment you are looking for is permanent or temporary, You've come to the right place. Ritz Recruitment specialises in all types of office work, including, secretaries, legal secretaries, PA's, receptionists, administrators, payroll, clerical staff, customer service and many others.
A Willing and Helpful Company
Temporary Telephonist/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North London19 April 2017
Employed in one position with British Heart Foundation and enjoyed working in this environment, in particular being trusted by management to carry out essential functions when required.
Building management
This was an agency recruitment overall the organisation was not bad.you get the job if they got a contract to fulfill.
during my time there I learned the minimum work of building management.like booking people or organizing events...
Pros
Cons
normal hours
overall is very good
catering (Former Employee) –  Leeds, ENG28 May 2015
A typical day at work
. my work is mostly dealing with customers and working with my co-workers as a team.

What you Learned
. I learnt a lot how to deal with customers in professional ways to satisfy customers and get a business to the company.

. Listen and obey the management team when they give day to day instructions and task.

Your co-workers
. Team work is very important to finish work on time and ready for the following day. respect and honesty are very important.

The hardest part of the job
. when the shop getting busy

The most enjoyable part of the job
- when the customers are satisfied with excellent customer service and give a feed back to management team. working with co-workers with team work and integrity.
excellent people
tele order (Former Employee) –  Oldham, ENG5 May 2015
I felt extremely welcome when I got there, I also got lost so rang up to find out where they where.
I wish the work was for longer as I got on really well with the staff there