Rightio

Rightio Employee Reviews

United Kingdom54 reviews
Management has no structure and some moral decisions should be questioned

The salary does not match the expected level of work , there is a work fast not smart culture
Cons
Don’t apply here they just rob old people. Rude management. Biased environment. Problem to change shift patterns. No structure or understanding from management
Pros
No pros
Cons
Snakey management
Make you redundant when furlough is still active till august, they’ll take you on give you false promises then get rid of you at the drop of a hat then make you wait months to get your pay they took off you in weeks, then ring you to go back as a sub contractor all at your own expense. Stay well clear.
Pros
Money was ok
Cons
Had to hit loads of targets
Telephone interview was basic technical questions, once finished the jobs yours! Job consists of alot of travelling, alot of ripping people off! Customers don't realise their not local as they advertise under local numbers. AVOID!!!!
Such a family atmosphere and everyone is so helpful.
There are plenty of ways to earn extra money on top of the monthly salary. Although its rota'd shifts management are really good with helping to ensure a good work life balance
All they do is fleece the clients and the engineers, I was averaging a 1000 miles a week as i was never in my area and as for the pay, it was meant to be £25k a year start, but i worked out that it would of been less than £24k
It's nice to work their with the people you have around you who are nice but some managers come across rude which I don't like at all to be honest. They ask for proof if we went to doctors, we show them the proof and they still don't accept it which is obvious they used us only for winter as they get really vusy then kick us out. They didn't only take me off the job but my friend and few others to.
This company should be Shut Down. There is no skills required to work for this firm. They interview you and offer the job on the spot and expect you to work immediately -
They are a pure scam - and a dis-honest company.

They lie to their customers, their staff, their contractors and even to the media.

They only need sales subscriptions signed for 12months and bind customers to a monthly Direct Debit.

They charge customers a ridiculous amount of money just to show up.

Management is chosen on how they lick each others' backsides.

HR is a nonsense - they do not care for you nor do they bother with any kind of responsibility -

Manager and HR are immediate family.

Culture is oriented around gossip about each other -

Sending engineers with minimum information about the job.

They have no structure - no strategies - no professionalism - No ethics - everything is about not answering calls from customers.

they avoid customers - they avoid engineers - they avoid staff

do not even think about joining this firm as a engineers, nor office staff, nor as a customer.

You will not be taken care of -
Do not work here. Management all very clicky. They don’t care about the staff. There’s no chance of making a complaint about someone because it won’t go anywhere cos they all so friendly with each other.
Customers complaining that nobody has turned up to fix their problem. Management laugh it off.

Loads of staff come and go cos they don’t like it there
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rightio?
Should put the customer first and should treat engineers better 10staff 10 controllers Manger none existing treats engineers as dirt on thy shoes rude
All in all if there was transparency from management to the floor staff from interview stage to training to sales floor they would do a lot better as a company. They should also use clear wording when selling to customers.
Done about 2 months as a sub locksmith, got Feb up with being called out getting to the job and its been cancelled, my fuel my time and no pay. Its also embarrassing the prices they charge the customer and rightio get 60% of that for answering the phone and you get 40% and use your fuel, your locks and your van. Only work for them if your seriously desperate for money.
Pros
Free clipboard
Cons
Low pay or no pay
use this place as a stepping stone, management are shambles, staff love to gossip and have nothing better to do than get off with one another. Pay is ridiculous for the amount of issues you have to deal with.
Pros
free car park
Cons
horrible hr, horrible people, horrible pay and horrible customers
I feel it for the CEOs of the company as they have a great Business that has much potential, they both are very likeable and down to earth.
It’s just a shame that the management in place have created an environment where customers and staff are treated very poorly. Good quality staff members have left the company due to poor management, who have lno people skills which is impacting the business.

Logistics should be paid more than sales as we constantly multi task. The hardest most dedicated workers are treated the worst. Overtime should be time and a half. Last week just 7 people were in the whole department.

The last few months, they have started to focus on company values and Employee of the Month. Which makes you wonder what they did before. You think things might be looking up, then their highest prize so far goes to someone in top management?

Management are all close friends and family so it doesn’t feel like a proper professional company.

Staff had to find out on the internet the fate of the business, after months of rumours. Management then later decided to let staff know what was happening (After already reading it online) Things like this show how much little regard management have for staff.

The sales department has more or less disintegrated on all levels and needs structure as this is the first point of call for the customer.

Treat staff better, this then flows down to a great customer experience.

Get in management that are customer/people focused, you will see the difference and the company will succeed.
Pros
Staff are friendly
Cons
Long hours (9hr days) - Low Pay - Encouraged to lie customers
Rightio is different to other service businesses.

The culture is genuine. As a team we passionately believe in doing the right thing for our customers, and believe that investing and supporting our people is the best way of delivering this.

All levels of the business buy into this, and it gives everyone a clear view of the company strategy, direction and purpose. More importantly however this makes it fun to work here, and that spills over into a unique culture that you see every day - be it in looking after customers, training and developing our people, 'just' doing the right thing, or simply silly events and eating too much pizza on Friday!

And it's working. The company is doing well. Definitely not boring, and not for those wanting a quiet life.
Pros
central location, free parking, fun
Cons
there's always something happening and this can be a distration for some
Enjoyable place to work. Its like a family environment, everyone looks out for each other. There is always chances to progress yourself as a person and potentially progress.
Pros
Bonus's and overtime available
Cons
Needs Air Con for the Summer
I started working at Rightio in December 2018. I enjoy the fact that my job is versatile, I get to do a lot of different tasks on daily basis and I've not only managed to use my skills acquired from previous employment but learn a lot of new things as well.

My direct managers have always been really supportive and encouraging, and so has everyone in the company, from Call Centre agents to back office. It is a medium-sized company so you quickly get to know everyone.

The company has been very transparent with the staff regarding its current state and the future aspirations. In terms of negative customer feedback, every business makes mistakes at some point but I have been able to see that real effort is being put into caring for the customers, and improving with the use of feedback.

There are performance incentives for staff, and more ways of recognising excellence are currently being implemented. The company is truly looking into making the work experience valuable and worthy for every member of staff. It is up to the team to embrace these efforts as well.
I have been working at Rightio for 3 years. Whilst the pressures of my role can be testing at times that is the nature of the work I do and is in no way a reflection on the company.

There are fantastic progression opportunities at Rightio. I am a great believer of you get out of life what you put in! If you live the Rightio values and be the best you can be, take responsibility, be professional and show empathy you will go far and the opportunities are there to be taken!

There have been a lot of changes since I started working at Rightio and those changes have always been for the better even if they don't work out initially. No company is perfect and Rightio is no exception but what i can say is Rightio care! This might not always be apparent of communicated as much as it should be and that is something that they need to work on.

Rewards are based on hard work and loyalty. You get what you give!
Pros
Good Opportunities. Fair pay. Loyal Employer
Cons
Weekend work
I think these guys have it right. Good and fair place to work. Give all that you can and take what is on offer and make sure you are noticed for the work you do well and own up to the things that are not quite what you did well.

Value in honesty will get you far here. Enjoy.
Pros
pension, city centre location and free car parking
Typical management call centre, day to day work very productive
Learned the best way to speak to customers and support their home emergency needs

Found management well organised and easy to ge ton with

Work place culture fab, everyone gets on. Management very approachable.

Lots to take in therefore it is a skill to be able to multi-task as not all customers call for the same reason.

Enjoyable part of the job is knowing you have job that is rewarding, enjoyable, challenging but a career which only grows you.
Pros
Knowledge built around home plumbing issues
Cons
Sometimes can be longer hours if short staffed
Great place to work, dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Good wage and benefits.

Great training packages.

Nice environment to work in.

Good inclusion of the staff in some of the working practices.
Pros
supportive colleagues
Cons
office heating can be a bit hit and miss