Ricoh Employee Reviews

ok to work for
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Runcorn, Cheshire12 April 2017
Good to work for
Good management team

Job Security Issues: Due to brexit they have closed the office in Runcorn and moved the service desk to Northampton hence putting over 15 people out of work.
Proffessional outsourcing company
Site Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sunderland, UK9 April 2017
A customer focused environment that requires a dedicated and conscientious individual to work within at times a high pressured environment often juggling work responsibilities
Pros
Busy
Great place to work.
Packing Operative (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire9 April 2017
Loved working at Ricoh, Friendly people, good work, I was able to get involved in some things I didn't think I would when I first started. If only there was some security it would have been perfect.
Pros
Great work, fantastic people
Cons
Job Security
Overworked and under paid
Government Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Northampton4 April 2017
Ricoh is the worst company I have worked for. They have no idea what a work home life balance is. Having very recently reduced its workforce by approximately 10%
Pros
Bupa
Cons
Brilliant salary and friendly place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Telford29 March 2017
12 hour shift's are very tiring but everyone there is very friendly and will treat you fair no matter what culture or ethnicity you come from. The salary exceeds most places and being on the 'adhoc' shift they allowed you to be as flexible as you want.
catering assistsant
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Coventry, UK22 March 2017
meeting and greeting customers.. showing them to the right tables making sure they want a drink and take there orders, serving food and drinks clean down after
a fun place to work and learn
assembly operator Reconditioning operator (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire7 March 2017
fun place to work ,family orientated , educational training ,excellent facilities , good pension scheme and excellent benefits ,plenty of opertunities and future prospects, helping the local community a really good place to work
Pros
company transport to work and back
Cons
na
Well established company
Litho Printer (Former Employee) –  Hillington, Glasgow6 March 2017
Was a good place to work and pity they had to close down. I learned on may different machines and worked with many different people. We had been taken over by them but we had good working conditions.
highly reccomended
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire3 March 2017
great place for work, very modern factory, I enjoy to work there, good hourly rate as well, fantastic people; good work ethic
Pros
ad hoc system
Ricoh
HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Northampton28 February 2017
Ricoh is a great company to work for I will miss the people there. The company is very flexible and away there to help you when needed. This company has its ups and downs like any where. I was proud to say I worked for Ricoh
Simple but relentless
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire26 February 2017
If long days filled with non stop, repetitive work with an aim for high outputs is your thing, then this is the job for you.
Time flies, it's easy to make friends and the team leaders are very approachable and quite often understanding to your needs.
The only down side is there is no job security, the market can fluctuate quite quickly.
Eco aware great head for the future
Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Northampton18 February 2017
Good Company great eco awareness good benefits , pension people are friendly if some sections are a little clicky
Training has improved over the 6 years I was there

Overall I enjoyed my time working within Ricoh made some really fantastic friends and learnt some new skills.
If looking for a fast paced job with good prospects then this is a good place to start
Pros
Subsidised Restaurant .great people to work with good work ethic
Cons
lack of communcation in some sections, promotions for exsisting staff hard to obtai
Long term assignment
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 February 2017
I've been involved in Project Management activities and that part of the business was truly structured and well managed
Extremely Well Coordinated & Challenging
Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, UK10 February 2017
Ensure the whole team talks the right technical terminologies
Very fast paced environment
Functionally & Technically, Complete functionalities of ERP applications used
ITS Reverse Logistics Administrator (Current Employee) –  Northampton, UK8 February 2017
I really enjoy working for Ricoh UK, great office environment, location is accessible, people are amazing, lots of opportunities.
Fun Company with very good team work.
Pricing Support Manager Commercial Sales (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 February 2017
Recruited as part of a new pricing team responsible for setting prices for commercial, indirect and government customers and negotiating internal prices from head office.
A good place to work.
QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Telford and Wrekin, Shropshire2 February 2017
MY typical day at work when in Telford involves planning for my next visit to the sister plant in the Netherlands where I am also responsible for the engineering support there.
The management overall does an outstanding job in a very competitive sector of the market.
bank fashion
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire30 January 2017
using till, meet and greet at shop entrance, stock take, taking in deliveries, i enjoyed selling ugg boots to customers as this would ensure our daily target of sales to be reached.hardest part of the job was tagging all the clothes and bring the on to the shop floor
Limiting culture
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Wellingborough, Northamptonshire25 January 2017
I liked the small team I was looking after but never really bonded with the management team. My direct manager took a personal dislike to me and that became very limiting.
Pros
short hours, no weekends, very clean environment
Cons
odd management at local level
productive fun place to work
Corporate credit control (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire18 January 2017
The atmosphere was good and friendly, the work was taxing but manageable. I had the opportunity to move to different teams/departments and learn how they work which helped me do my job more effectively.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.

41K