Ricoh Employee Reviews

Avoid Northampton Head Office
Invisible hard working employee (Former Employee) –  Northampton31 May 2017
Guideline friendly edit! - Worked extremely hard, with passion, dedication, was a team player, loved my job, loved my team. Didn't translate into being fairly rewarded, or acknowledged. So left for what I deserved and never looked back.
Pros
Work colleagues, flexible working, modern interior
Cons
Demoralising, demotivating, old boys club, non competitive rates of pay
Great Place to work.
FLT Driver (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire31 May 2017
Good Company and great staff sadly wasnt permanent . clean enviroment, great shift pattern was varied, and job entailed various duties which broke up the day, Overtime was always available too.
Fun workplace!
Various Roles (Current Employee) –  Coventry, UK23 May 2017
Great team! If you really want to work in a great environment while having fun and doing a great job, this is the right job for you! Great people and supervisors!
fun to work at
Hospitatlity Staff (Current Employee) –  Ricoh Arena16 May 2017
The environment is very atmospheric, the staff are friendly and helpful. Fairly fun job and match days are a fun time. There are downsides, meaning lunch breaks are short and there aren't many bonuses.
Ricoh
Operations Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Field Based8 May 2017
Ricoh have the right approach to performance appraisal, learning and development.
"Old management style" no longer is prevalent in the workplace.
There is an Employee Forum where your views can be expressed openly and regular employee engagement surveys. Action from the feedback has significant priority and is analysed in a proactive manner for the betterment of the company.
Ricoh was a good place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire4 May 2017
Very busy from the moment you arrived to the minute you left.
managerial experience
management was very much on hand
hardest part of the job was pleasing everybody in the team/ contact centre as they all had different work ethics and personalities, to get them all to do the same took a lot of hard work to gain their trust and I needed confidence in practicing the ricoh way.
Most enjoyable part of my team leader role was that most of my team moved on within the Ricoh company through working together, hard work and determination through personal development plans, training and personal coaching.
Pros
work benefits
Not enough focus on the staff
Program Finance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  London, United Kingdom20 April 2017
Not enough focus on the staff. Poor development opportunities. Management not competent. Long working days, but not very productive. Great offices though.
Pros
Great offices
Cons
Poor management
comfortable
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands18 April 2017
lots of perks in the surrounding shops, management was a bit dodgey as it was a family affair. however there was lots of support for my self as a newbie.
Pros
comfortable
Cons
long hours ran late into the night
ok to work for
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Runcorn, Cheshire12 April 2017
Good to work for
Good management team

Job Security Issues: Due to brexit they have closed the office in Runcorn and moved the service desk to Northampton hence putting over 15 people out of work.
Proffessional outsourcing company
Site Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sunderland, UK9 April 2017
A customer focused environment that requires a dedicated and conscientious individual to work within at times a high pressured environment often juggling work responsibilities
Pros
Busy
Great place to work.
Packing Operative (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire9 April 2017
Loved working at Ricoh, Friendly people, good work, I was able to get involved in some things I didn't think I would when I first started. If only there was some security it would have been perfect.
Pros
Great work, fantastic people
Cons
Job Security
Overworked and under paid
Government Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Northampton4 April 2017
Ricoh is the worst company I have worked for. They have no idea what a work home life balance is. Having very recently reduced its workforce by approximately 10%
Pros
Bupa
Cons
Brilliant salary and friendly place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Telford29 March 2017
12 hour shift's are very tiring but everyone there is very friendly and will treat you fair no matter what culture or ethnicity you come from. The salary exceeds most places and being on the 'adhoc' shift they allowed you to be as flexible as you want.
catering assistsant
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Coventry, UK22 March 2017
meeting and greeting customers.. showing them to the right tables making sure they want a drink and take there orders, serving food and drinks clean down after
a fun place to work and learn
assembly operator Reconditioning operator (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire7 March 2017
fun place to work ,family orientated , educational training ,excellent facilities , good pension scheme and excellent benefits ,plenty of opertunities and future prospects, helping the local community a really good place to work
Pros
company transport to work and back
Cons
na
Well established company
Litho Printer (Former Employee) –  Hillington, Glasgow6 March 2017
Was a good place to work and pity they had to close down. I learned on may different machines and worked with many different people. We had been taken over by them but we had good working conditions.
highly reccomended
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire3 March 2017
great place for work, very modern factory, I enjoy to work there, good hourly rate as well, fantastic people; good work ethic
Pros
ad hoc system
Ricoh
HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Northampton28 February 2017
Ricoh is a great company to work for I will miss the people there. The company is very flexible and away there to help you when needed. This company has its ups and downs like any where. I was proud to say I worked for Ricoh
Simple but relentless
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire26 February 2017
If long days filled with non stop, repetitive work with an aim for high outputs is your thing, then this is the job for you.
Time flies, it's easy to make friends and the team leaders are very approachable and quite often understanding to your needs.
The only down side is there is no job security, the market can fluctuate quite quickly.
Eco aware great head for the future
Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Northampton18 February 2017
Good Company great eco awareness good benefits , pension people are friendly if some sections are a little clicky
Training has improved over the 6 years I was there

Overall I enjoyed my time working within Ricoh made some really fantastic friends and learnt some new skills.
If looking for a fast paced job with good prospects then this is a good place to start
Pros
Subsidised Restaurant .great people to work with good work ethic
Cons
lack of communcation in some sections, promotions for exsisting staff hard to obtai

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.