Ricoh Employee Reviews

productive company
Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  West Midlands6 February 2018
Ricoh expects hard work and loyalty and give in return training and security.
I have learned many things from the Ricoh community that have given me greater skills and confidence.
They promote teamwork
Best part of the job is meeting and building relationships with customers
Can be a fun workplace depending on allocated shifts
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coventry11 January 2018
Shifts range from 5-12 hours, always finish late regardless of the times.
I learned a lot about customer service and gained a Loy of cash handling experience.
Pros
Free lunches when shift over 5 hours. Meet lots of new people.
Cons
No breaks allowed out of kiosk (no toilet breaks), unreliable hours.
Great company with great manangment
National Accounts & Channel Development Manager (Former Employee) –  National11 January 2018
I could not have wished to have worked for a better organisation then Ricoh, progression and training was great .

People culture the best i have had the pleasure to work in.

Learned vast amounts of valuable skills because I was allowed to grow within the various roles i had within the company, including managing a sales team.
Pros
People Culture
Cons
Productive and secure job place
Kiosk Manager (Current Employee) –  Coventry4 January 2018
Ricoh is an amazing place to work, with the opportunity to make money whilst studying, the culture is great and also the management are kind and really open minded
Pros
Good Staff
Cons
An excellent Company to work for
Facilities Engineer (Current Employee) –  Wellingborough21 December 2017
Ricoh is a very good company to work for, in that it has a clear global plan that is communicated down to shop floor level. Over the year I have received a lot of training across the management and skill spectrum, eg NVQ Level 5 in Management, PLC programming, Value Stream Mapping. The management style is by MBO that closely linked to the global plan.
It has a very much work life balance that enable me to do my job around my family.
The most enjoyable side of the job is the self management around my objectives.
Pros
Work life balanced
Great culture, supportive and collaborative
On - Site Head of Recruitment EMEA (Former Employee) –  London Regents Place29 November 2017
Ricoh is a great place to work with very supportive colleagues across all areas of the business. Ricoh is a forward thinking business that provides their customers with a diverse range of products enabling them to be more efficient businesses.
Over-Ambitious and a little Overbearing
Major Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire28 November 2017
When I first joined Ricoh it was a small and welcoming business, however as it expanded it lost it's connection to the staff and has become very sterile and too focused on growth without investing in the internal integrity of the business, talk g on far too many projects and acquisitions without fully considering how it will be effectively Implemented and sustained, the management are being instructed merely apply pressure on staff to meet goals and have no intentions of reducing workload or hiring new staff to meet demands and if anything area reducing headcount yet expecting higher output from staff with no increase in pay.
A once enjoyable company to work for however has completely lost its way, prepare to be very stressed very quickly with very little support or effective management, as they seem to always be in meetings and not supporting teams in all areas of the business.
Pros
Challanging
Cons
Poor Management
Great and fun place to work
Technical Solutions Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Office in home15 November 2017
I really miss Ricoh and only really left to further my career as this was where I started and learned my trade. I would go back there tomorrow if I could.
Pros
Many things but people and work life balance were great
Cons
Just felt I'd gone as far as i could go to better and further develop my experience.
Enjoyable company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire8 November 2017
Rewarding and enjoyable Good company to work for Friendly relaxed but professional environment. Opportunities were available over my career. Sadly made redundant in Jan 2017
Large and typical slow-moving enterprise
OSB Group (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London21 October 2017
Large company, complex processes, confusing management structures and a lethargic work culture in today's fast paced entrepreneurial world.
Innovation coming from Japan is a strong point.
Fast Paced Production Work
Quality Control and Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Telford3 October 2017
Production Work with an emphasis on quality. Plenty of internal vacancies to apply for, strict on time keeping and quality just like any other manufacturing and production company. Nice friendly people and team leaders, supervisors seemed to be in a world of their own.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Fast Work
Easy work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands17 September 2017
Shifts were easy to pick up. Really flexible workplace making it fun for students and people in school college or having another job. Team are all lovely.
Excellent Company
Health and Safety Administrator (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire17 September 2017
A good company to work for that ensures that all its staff are looked after from a well being and legislative perspective.

A good company for development and progression that ensures all staff are trained and developed inline with all requirements.
Great company to work for always looking for ways to improve workforce with training etc
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Wellingborough, Northamptonshire13 September 2017
Assess manpower/volume of work at start of shift.
Deal with customer queries on daily basis.
Management meeting for quick debrief.

Staff well trained to cope with any emergency/urgent request made during shift

Not knowing what certain departments workload would be until jobs came off system so some times difficult to plan ahead

Job satisfaction and praise from customer for doing good job.
Pros
Job satisfaction, Excellent training system in place. Good salary.
Cons
Some long hours
Fun place to work
Consumables Management Advisor (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire16 August 2017
I worked in the consumable team dealing with escalated customer orders, queries and complaints making sure to deliver excellent customer service.
I also dealt with inbound customer orders and auditing of bulk orders for the department.
I managed approvals for customer orders placed by my team and also the call centre as a whole. I trained new starters and also additional support training for existing team members.
Pros
good salary
Sales Support Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 August 2017
This was a nice place to work, very challenging environment as many changes going on, nice hard working people, the have god products that are competitively priced.
Pros
Lots of training
Cons
Long hours and too much travelling
fun and active workplace
Stewarding (Former Employee) –  Coventry31 July 2017
although the job was part time It was a very exciting job as you got to interact with different people of all different ages and backgrounds, quite a simple job but with big responsibility, good bosses who make the job as simple and stress free as possible and make you feel comfortable within the work place, you enter the staff room and get the stuff you need for the afternoon I.e. high vis jacket or coat (optional) and clicker, you then go into the meeting room when the boss gives you relevant information of the game day, how many fans they are expecting, also run you though the emergency drills every week so you are familiar with them in case of an emergency. Once being told the drills for the day you get to work, the most enjoyable part of the job was being around a football stadium and feeling a unique atmosphere while being at work, the most difficult part was dealing with certain members of the public, remembering the temperament of a minority of football fans sometimes caused a few problems but nothing that couldn't be dealt with instantly but overall the job was enjoyable with a good group of people and a happy environment.
Pros
free entry to the game after shift finishes
Productive and educational
Kiosk Worker (Former Employee) –  Coventry15 July 2017
I did work experience here for a week at Asda in Jubilee Crescent. It was a great experience where I learnt new customer service skills and the correct attitudes to have in the work place.
Pros
long Breaks
Cons
null
Okay
Quality Controller (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire2 July 2017
Good place to work have worked there for 5 years and thoroughly enjoyed my job role. Great benefits including a old pension scheme, holiday hours and plenty of job roles come up for new
Opportunities
Freindly people always willing to help and improve your skills
Operator (Former Employee) –  Telford and Wrekin, Shropshire21 June 2017
Ricoh Is a clean and tidy place to work in enjoyed working there and all the training I was given .I improved in my work whilst I was an employee at ricoh

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.