Ricoh Employee Reviews in Northampton

Enjoyable company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire8 November 2017
Rewarding and enjoyable Good company to work for Friendly relaxed but professional environment. Opportunities were available over my career. Sadly made redundant in Jan 2017
Fun place to work
Consumables Management Advisor (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire16 August 2017
I worked in the consumable team dealing with escalated customer orders, queries and complaints making sure to deliver excellent customer service.
I also dealt with inbound customer orders and auditing of bulk orders for the department.
I managed approvals for customer orders placed by my team and also the call centre as a whole. I trained new starters and also additional support training for existing team members.
Pros
good salary
Avoid Northampton Head Office
Invisible hard working employee (Former Employee) –  Northampton31 May 2017
Guideline friendly edit! - Worked extremely hard, with passion, dedication, was a team player, loved my job, loved my team. Didn't translate into being fairly rewarded, or acknowledged. So left for what I deserved and never looked back.
Pros
Work colleagues, flexible working, modern interior
Cons
Demoralising, demotivating, old boys club, non competitive rates of pay
Ricoh was a good place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire4 May 2017
Very busy from the moment you arrived to the minute you left.
managerial experience
management was very much on hand
hardest part of the job was pleasing everybody in the team/ contact centre as they all had different work ethics and personalities, to get them all to do the same took a lot of hard work to gain their trust and I needed confidence in practicing the ricoh way.
Most enjoyable part of my team leader role was that most of my team moved on within the Ricoh company through working together, hard work and determination through personal development plans, training and personal coaching.
Pros
work benefits
Overworked and under paid
Government Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Northampton4 April 2017
Ricoh is the worst company I have worked for. They have no idea what a work home life balance is. Having very recently reduced its workforce by approximately 10%
Pros
Bupa
Ricoh
HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Northampton28 February 2017
Ricoh is a great company to work for I will miss the people there. The company is very flexible and away there to help you when needed. This company has its ups and downs like any where. I was proud to say I worked for Ricoh
Eco aware great head for the future
Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Northampton18 February 2017
Good Company great eco awareness good benefits , pension people are friendly if some sections are a little clicky
Training has improved over the 6 years I was there

Overall I enjoyed my time working within Ricoh made some really fantastic friends and learnt some new skills.
If looking for a fast paced job with good prospects then this is a good place to start
Pros
Subsidised Restaurant .great people to work with good work ethic
Cons
lack of communcation in some sections, promotions for exsisting staff hard to obtai
ITS Reverse Logistics Administrator (Current Employee) –  Northampton, UK8 February 2017
I really enjoy working for Ricoh UK, great office environment, location is accessible, people are amazing, lots of opportunities.
productive fun place to work
Corporate credit control (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire18 January 2017
The atmosphere was good and friendly, the work was taxing but manageable. I had the opportunity to move to different teams/departments and learn how they work which helped me do my job more effectively.
Productive Workplace
Operation and Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Northampton12 December 2016
Data extraction in the morning followed by reporting.

Excel and Access knowledge improved massively.

Financial procedures.

Management are easily approachable.

Co-workers are fun and easy to work with.
Excellent place to work
Fleet and Business Travel Manager (Current Employee) –  Northampton18 November 2016
Excellent atmosphere and great management. The ethos of the 'New Ways of working' certainly means you feel trusted to complete tasks rather than hit timed deadlines
Empty promises
Major Contract Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Northampton, ENG4 January 2016
A company that promises you the world and all of the opportunity to go with it. It delivers none. Dis-organised management structure and lack of advancement. The company brags internally of it's millions of pounds over profit each FY but seemingly none of it is passed down to the staff. The workers lives are put in the hands of the European over lords.
Account Supervisor, Technical support team (Former Employee) –  Northampton, ENG6 October 2015
Great company to work for, enjoyed working in the field and office with fun colleagues.

Never a dull moment and always incentives for hard workers.

Difficult travelling from London to Northampton.
Friendly workplace
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Northampton22 June 2015
A fantastic place to work with plenty of opportunity for career progression. However, salary is not in line with similar roles in other companies. I have held other positions in this company and have found the same issue.
Pros
Standard office hours and reputable secure company
Cons
Lack of training and career development opportunities
Fast paced, professional and overall fun place to be.
Sales Order Processing Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Northampton11 June 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed my years with Ricoh. They always had internal and external courses available to help further your knowledge and careers within the company.
The management were skilled and well trained, with a very hands on approach.
The systems were detailed and tailored to the company, this made them much easier to use.
Ricohs processes were fantastic, always moving in line with the company to ensure smooth work flow.
Pros
Flexible working shifts, onsite canteen, onsite parking and internal training departments
Great Company
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Northampton, ENG11 June 2015
This company has a really enjoyable work environment with great staff. Pays well for 1st line support. Would work for the company again!
Friendly company
Customer Scheduling Advisor (Former Employee) –  Northampton, ENG8 June 2015
Being a school leave when I started, this friendly office environment was the perfect place to begin my working life. Only did basic admin but the team made the experience an enjoyable one.
Fun workplace
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Northampton, ENG13 April 2015
Hard working, excellent customer skills, professional, smartly dressed, computer literate, enjoy a challange, well orgainised, privately educated, able to deal with all sorts of life. Visiting customer's training on photocopiers.
Pros
Company car
Cons
Hours travelling
Fast busy environment
Customer Scheduling Advisor (Former Employee) –  Northampton, ENG15 October 2014
My shift varied from starting at 8am to 9.30 am. Receiving high call volume from customers. The call centre did not have a very good morale and there were no fun incentives put in to place. The management would offer their support where appropriate . I have learned to multi task and be well organised through out my time at Ricoh. The hardest part of the job was not being able to contact customers to advise them of delays as the call volume was so high. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the engineers helping them with any queries and keeping them informed of any delays in receiving parts and diverting them to deal with higher priority customers.
Pros
8am start and 4.30pm finish
challanging
Customer Service Scheduler Advisor (Current Employee) –  Northampton, ENG15 July 2014
I have been working at Ricoh as a Customer Service Scheduler Advisor in an inbound call centre. My roles entails using Cisco phones system, using a number of software such as word, excel, click and Seibel. My main responsibilities are to ensure engineers have calls to go to at all times go through the regional inbox. Ricoh is a photocopying company and my job is to ensure when a customer has a fault with there photocopier/fax machine I get an engineer out to the customer with in the response time which could be between 2-8 hours. I also speak to customers on a daily basic to book service calls for the machines. I am the deputy of the team so I work very close with my team leader to help her with managerial roles.
Pros
challanging
Cons
no progresstion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.