Ricoh Employee Reviews in London

productive and fun place to work
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  London20 February 2018
i really enjoyed working. people are friendly. this place also consider people opinion and values their opinion. very good team and good working culture.
Pros
good place to work
Great culture, supportive and collaborative
On - Site Head of Recruitment EMEA (Former Employee) –  London Regents Place29 November 2017
Ricoh is a great place to work with very supportive colleagues across all areas of the business. Ricoh is a forward thinking business that provides their customers with a diverse range of products enabling them to be more efficient businesses.
Large and typical slow-moving enterprise
OSB Group (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London21 October 2017
Large company, complex processes, confusing management structures and a lethargic work culture in today's fast paced entrepreneurial world.
Innovation coming from Japan is a strong point.
Not enough focus on the staff
Program Finance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  London, United Kingdom20 April 2017
Not enough focus on the staff. Poor development opportunities. Management not competent. Long working days, but not very productive. Great offices though.
Pros
Great offices
Cons
Poor management
Long term assignment
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 February 2017
I've been involved in Project Management activities and that part of the business was truly structured and well managed
Extremely Well Coordinated & Challenging
Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, UK10 February 2017
Ensure the whole team talks the right technical terminologies
Very fast paced environment
Functionally & Technically, Complete functionalities of ERP applications used
Fun Company with very good team work.
Pricing Support Manager Commercial Sales (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 February 2017
Recruited as part of a new pricing team responsible for setting prices for commercial, indirect and government customers and negotiating internal prices from head office.
Great people but harsh environment
Market Development Manager (Former Employee) –  London2 December 2016
Ricoh have some good leading edge products which are great to take to market. Many of the people are great but the management culture can be harsh and unfriendly.

In my experience they have old-fashioned working practices and attitudes - they are only just introducing hot desk and working from home, but some of the management still expect people to be in the office as much as possible.

There is little team spirit and it's a harsh environment to work in.

It's a good place to work if you are happy to keep your head down and sit behind a computer screen all day long...
Pros
Good products, leading edge technology
Cons
Harsh environment
Line management and HR
Senior Business Application Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  London9 November 2016
Line management and HR management ratings are not particularly world class.
Career progression is not encouraged
Other than the above co-workers were good to work with
Pros
Flexible working
Cons
Poor communication on career progression from line management leadership
Stabiele werkgever met mogelijkheden om jezelf te ontplooien
Software License Compliance Manager (Current Employee) –  Londen, UK7 October 2016
Groot dynamisch bedrijf met zo'n 17.500 medewerkers binnen EMEA, is er voldoende mogelijkheden om je te ontwikkelen.
Ricoh Europe is a good place to work
Environmental Management Coordinator (Current Employee) –  London16 September 2016
Being with Ricoh Europe for the last 8 years have given me several opportunities in my personal development. This organisation is quite flat as there is no upscale or career development. The team is quite approacheable and I enjoy our biodiversity and CSR team days.
Pros
free lunches when partner visit and conference every year in different country
Cons
Flat organisation and no career development.
Product, fun place to work with the people make Ricoh
Channel Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  London11 September 2016
Ricoh is a great company to work for. I have made strong relationships with our clients and internal stakeholders. The people and customers is what makes Ricoh the company it is today. The customers are the forefront of everything Ricoh does to deliver excellant service and customer loyalty.
Productive and challenging
Desk Based Pre-Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  London29 June 2016
Learnt client engagement and management skills.

Improved communication skills.

Improved salesmen skills.

Had a good team ethic that balanced ideas of each other and helped each other out.

Closing client deals and organising print management software installations.

The most enjoyable part of the job was attending client meetings in order to gather requirements in order to make sales. It was also enjoyable writing statement of works documents that would be used to by the post-sales consultants in order to install solutions.

The hardest part of the job was gathering requirements over the phone as it is easy to carry out face-to-face.
Pros
Flexible hours and the ability to work from home
Cons
Unapproachable Manager
Good company with many opportunities
Events Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  London28 June 2016
I was hired to assist with preparations for the international print and crossmedia solutions trade show, ‘drupa’. The event will take place in Düsseldorf at the end of May and I will attend for the duration of the trade show.

Event Preparation:

• Controlling hotel allocations for 150 international staff. Cross-checking daily changes from managers and liaising with external travel company
• Scheduling meeting room bookings
• Produced and distributed staff guide document, containing important information for staff attending the show
• Provision of PowerPoint presentations for the Project Manager
• Ordering of staff uniforms, marketing material and promotional gifts
• Attending project meetings, taking minutes and tracking action points
• Budget feedback to Project Manager

At the Event:

• Running the ‘Meeting Room Area’ desk
• Setting up meeting rooms and equipment
• Registering clients on the lead capturing system
• Issuing tickets and uniforms on a daily basis
• Manging tour groups in the hospitality area
Decent office work
SITE SUPPORT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  4 different sites across Central London26 June 2014
A typical working day would consist of coming in at 8 or 9:30 depending on what shift I was on. The daily tasks would vary depending on whether I was working in the print or post room. If I was in the post room I would sort/deliver the incoming mail and collect and frank the outgoing mail, also booking couriers as and when it was needed. In the print room I would be printing and finishing presentations and pitches for in house meetings and to be sent off to clients, print room duties would also include maintaining a number of mfd's (photocopiers) around the office as well as the big photocopier in the print room. I learnt to work as part of a team and also got to now the ins and outs of several mfd's being able to fix small problems without the help of an engineer. I also learnt how to use excel/word/powerpoint and adobe to a high standard. The management was not good. My direct manager was often abusive and hypercritical and the account manager failed to deal with him effectively allowing him free reign to do as he pleased. I got on perfectly fine with all my co-workers and remained in contact with a few of them since my departure. The hardest part of the job dealing with the manager aforementioned. The most enjoyable part was working with the people I worked with
Extensive learning
OTC/PSC Support Consultant (Current Employee) –  London31 January 2014
I am in the back office support team, supporting the OTC/PSC on the Oracle EBS. Mornings are busy with regular monitoring about the health of the system. Which is followed by looking at priority issues raised by the business team, which is then followed by looking at incidents and improvements.

There is so much to learn, I primarily learnt Siebel.
There is a very big flavour of Interfaces between different systems. Because there are multiple systems, I am daily learning some thing new abount handling of issues in highly complex environment where there are different teams to handle different types of issues on different applications.

All in all RICOH a very nice company with good people and takes care of its employees really well. RICOH is very conscious about reducing the carbon footprint and contributes heavily in this direction by taking various initiatives.
Rewarding
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ENG20 November 2013
A very interesting and rewarding place to work.

Account Managing over 60 clients and targeting to bring in money each month.
Work Style
Siebel Technical consultant (Current Employee) –  London3 April 2013
Very challenging project and the day goes with lot of critical production issues.

Things Learned