Ricoh Employee Reviews

Time based
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Work from Home4 October 2018
Ricoh is a time based project where the amount of work is high but there was flexibility in the timings and balance of work between personal and professional life
Pros
Stability
Cons
Pressure
good
Casual Worker (Former Employee) –  Coventry4 September 2018
Good work environment, worked as a memeber of the casual staff team. However the work is not consistent as there are times when the stadium is not very busy meaning less staff is required
Fast paced environment
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands20 August 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working here, the only reason i left was due to personal circumstances and relocation.
If any opportunities are available, id encourage anyone to take them
decent workplace
Patch Manager (Current Employee) –  retail15 August 2018
how the business works, you are able to climb the ranks very easy if you show the work rate,
it has a change for you to increase your skills and it give you a chance to work in every department
Pros
free lunch
A good company to work for from my perspective.
Customer Service Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Warrington and Northampton6 August 2018
An interesting and fast paced place to work in with a positive outlook from all levels of the business. No job is perfect but this was close to it for me. Supportive management structure whilst allowing a certain amount of independence. I worked within Supply Chain and the culture was positive, open and collaborative. The down side for me was the travelling to Northampton on a daily basis which had a massive impact on my work/life balance. The up side were its people who were in the main great to work with on a daily basis.
Overall the best company I have worked for in my working life.
Fun place
ServiceNow Programme Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London4 August 2018
Amazing place to be working at with great people that love their job and motivate others. Everyday s a great day there with motivated people that want the best
Service Department Managers
Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Natonwide25 July 2018
This company is now run by people that i am afraid are not fit to do there job roles.

I have worked there under managers who are very good but they move around and it is getting to the point where if the manager does not like you for any reason they will make your life unpleasant until the point you flip and then they investigate and get rid of you unfairly and for the reason only they did not like you.

Tracker systems in cars and Service reporting tools that do not match up with times and they expect you as the engineer to explain why.

Rubbish sytem's in place
Very poor people mangers
Over all poor company from what it was 10 years ago - its all about producing the correct numbers not about quality.
No rewards for those who go above and beyond.
Pros
Cons
Bad managers / no trust in staff
fast pace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Coventry22 July 2018
When i used to work for Ricoh Arena, i would tend to do game day shifts which consisted of serving customers who were there to watch the game. However, the worst part of the job was that we werent allowed breaks.
Starting
Production Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Telford20 July 2018
Ricoh really helped me progress within my career and I can never say enough for this company. I was in a stage of my life when I needed to relocate to Manchester and had to leave.
Hard work but relaxed approach
Trainer (Current Employee) –  HQ18 July 2018
Ricoh UK are a great organisation to work for.
Yes you have to work hard and sometime work very long days.
This said, they have a relaxed approach which is reflected in their "New Ways of Working" policy. This allows people to work from home and from different locations if they need/want too.
Pros
Flexability
Cons
Long days that can become the normal.
Demanding but sometimes exciting
Hospitality Staff (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands10 July 2018
Typical day at work included serving and attending to customer needs and there are times were we will have to also prepare the table (servings,glasses etc).

Learnt about the different cultures through meeting different people from work, learnt how to be even more resilient as the job is very demanding at times.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able watch the football games at times, the generous chefs who also save us food, transport to a near by station when shifts ended at times like 2am.

Management was very good as everything was always organised which made it easier for us workers to complete any task given.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
The amount of work there is to do in such a short space of time is not adequate to the wages.
n/a
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands19 June 2018
flexible optional hours
variety of different types of shifts and workload available
every shift very different from each
parking only available on certain days
day-to-day coordination
the main point of contact (Former Employee) –  Northampton14 June 2018
• Responsible for the day-to-day coordination of installation and training requests for all internal and external customers, ensuring that service level agreements are met.
Productive and fun place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Coventry13 June 2018
I worked in diifferent department in Ricoh arena, as plate waiting, logistics and serving drinks . The company is a fun place for students to Work and interact with others
Pros
Fred lunches
Cons
Long Hours
High pressured sales enviroment. Very stressful at times
Commercial Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London4 June 2018
The company is very professional and offers a lot of training. They have a very good pension and commission scheme and structure. However they lack genuine empathy when sales targets are not being achieved.
Pros
Good corporate benefits
Cons
Very much target driven
Fun
Steward (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands20 May 2018
I had great fun working for the ricoh arena as a steward. I worked for the rugby and often got to watch some of the matches. Management are understanding and well run.
ok
Site Operator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 May 2018
boring attime but too demanding at others , low salary, progression opposites minimal. filled gap after university before moving on.various location each week
do not confuse ricoh with rico
driver (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire3 May 2018
Rico is a courier service not RICOH the arena.Rico uses drivers and do not care how many hours you do.After fuel you get little money for very long hours.You use the net work and can hang around for hours to get a job,if they give you one and not their own drivers.Stay away.
Pros
work hours to suit
Cons
pay for vans uniform
Quite bad
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Coventry2 May 2018
When arrived for my first shift at the mill the manger forgot to inform the work colleges that i was meant to be there. When working with the hospitality team I was not giving enough work and found myself bit lost and clueless.
Pros
A free lunch at the mill
Cons
Promised payment that i have not yet received
fun place to work
It Equipment Installer (Former Employee) –  Coventry19 April 2018
this was only 2 day project with Ricoh to install monitors for their clients in Coventry, the engineers i worked with were very helpful and understanding
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.

41K