Ricoh Employee Reviews

fun place to work
It Equipment Installer (Former Employee) –  Coventry19 April 2018
this was only 2 day project with Ricoh to install monitors for their clients in Coventry, the engineers i worked with were very helpful and understanding
Weak Management & Leadership
Credit Controller (Current Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire9 April 2018
Ricoh was a great place to start working life but the management is weak and does not handle people's individuality and differences. They are great organising social events but do not try to include all in the relevant departments. The most enjoyable part of the job is liasing with the customers but this can be the hardest. The routine of the day is generally 9 - 5 but they can be flexible if pushed.
Pros
Flexibility with working arrangements
Cons
Weak management and communication
My job
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands5 April 2018
all i did in this job is clean the whole of the ricoh arena it was a very hard job to keep up with and at times i was a lot but i did enjoy the people that i did work with.
Workplace
HOSPITALITY WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands19 March 2018
Ricoh Arena is a good place to work, the staff are helpful and provide as much help needed for their workers to become better at what they do and also for Ricoh to have better quality in their service.
Plus as for the Waitresses/bar staff working at Ricoh really has a nice vibe allowing good team work.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Getting lost
productive and fun
Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands7 March 2018
great place to work, great environment, great management and direction. friendly staff, very welcoming and warm. many benefits and if I could continue to work there I would of.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
n/a
productive and fun place to work
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  London20 February 2018
i really enjoyed working. people are friendly. this place also consider people opinion and values their opinion. very good team and good working culture.
Pros
good place to work
ok
Events Steward (Former Employee) –  Coventry16 February 2018
stewarding nice and easy simple process managers generally quite good no problems HR manager is very nice keeps p to date with emails regularly to pre
Pros
free lunch
Fun Workplace
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands15 February 2018
very nice place to work, very enjoyable good work and life balance, well respected good organisation to work for. Understanding employer with respectful attitude
Not a happy experience
Facilities Administrator (Former Employee) –  Northampton13 February 2018
Due to the micromanagement of the team the role was more difficult than it should have been, the other team members felt the same, within a year the team had all left. The company on a whole was quite reasonable.
productive company
Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  West Midlands6 February 2018
Ricoh expects hard work and loyalty and give in return training and security.
I have learned many things from the Ricoh community that have given me greater skills and confidence.
They promote teamwork
Best part of the job is meeting and building relationships with customers
Can be a fun workplace depending on allocated shifts
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coventry11 January 2018
Shifts range from 5-12 hours, always finish late regardless of the times.
I learned a lot about customer service and gained a Loy of cash handling experience.
Pros
Free lunches when shift over 5 hours. Meet lots of new people.
Cons
No breaks allowed out of kiosk (no toilet breaks), unreliable hours.
Great company with great manangment
National Accounts & Channel Development Manager (Former Employee) –  National11 January 2018
I could not have wished to have worked for a better organisation then Ricoh, progression and training was great .

People culture the best i have had the pleasure to work in.

Learned vast amounts of valuable skills because I was allowed to grow within the various roles i had within the company, including managing a sales team.
Pros
People Culture
Cons
Productive and secure job place
Kiosk Manager (Current Employee) –  Coventry4 January 2018
Ricoh is an amazing place to work, with the opportunity to make money whilst studying, the culture is great and also the management are kind and really open minded
Pros
Good Staff
Cons
An excellent Company to work for
Facilities Engineer (Current Employee) –  Wellingborough21 December 2017
Ricoh is a very good company to work for, in that it has a clear global plan that is communicated down to shop floor level. Over the year I have received a lot of training across the management and skill spectrum, eg NVQ Level 5 in Management, PLC programming, Value Stream Mapping. The management style is by MBO that closely linked to the global plan.
It has a very much work life balance that enable me to do my job around my family.
The most enjoyable side of the job is the self management around my objectives.
Pros
Work life balanced
Great culture, supportive and collaborative
On - Site Head of Recruitment EMEA (Former Employee) –  London Regents Place29 November 2017
Ricoh is a great place to work with very supportive colleagues across all areas of the business. Ricoh is a forward thinking business that provides their customers with a diverse range of products enabling them to be more efficient businesses.
Over-Ambitious and a little Overbearing
Major Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire28 November 2017
When I first joined Ricoh it was a small and welcoming business, however as it expanded it lost it's connection to the staff and has become very sterile and too focused on growth without investing in the internal integrity of the business, talk g on far too many projects and acquisitions without fully considering how it will be effectively Implemented and sustained, the management are being instructed merely apply pressure on staff to meet goals and have no intentions of reducing workload or hiring new staff to meet demands and if anything area reducing headcount yet expecting higher output from staff with no increase in pay.
A once enjoyable company to work for however has completely lost its way, prepare to be very stressed very quickly with very little support or effective management, as they seem to always be in meetings and not supporting teams in all areas of the business.
Pros
Challanging
Cons
Poor Management
Great and fun place to work
Technical Solutions Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Office in home15 November 2017
I really miss Ricoh and only really left to further my career as this was where I started and learned my trade. I would go back there tomorrow if I could.
Pros
Many things but people and work life balance were great
Cons
Just felt I'd gone as far as i could go to better and further develop my experience.
Enjoyable company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire8 November 2017
Rewarding and enjoyable Good company to work for Friendly relaxed but professional environment. Opportunities were available over my career. Sadly made redundant in Jan 2017
Large and typical slow-moving enterprise
OSB Group (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London21 October 2017
Large company, complex processes, confusing management structures and a lethargic work culture in today's fast paced entrepreneurial world.
Innovation coming from Japan is a strong point.
Fast Paced Production Work
Quality Control and Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Telford3 October 2017
Production Work with an emphasis on quality. Plenty of internal vacancies to apply for, strict on time keeping and quality just like any other manufacturing and production company. Nice friendly people and team leaders, supervisors seemed to be in a world of their own.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Fast Work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.