Ricoh
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Ricoh Employee Reviews

United Kingdom227 reviews
Fast-paced place to work. Decent pay.
A highly dynamic and flexible place to work. Decent pay. Offers possibilities to work in retail, hospitality or bars. Management is good. Great for students to earn some extra money.
Excellent
At Ricoh I took part in many different tasks shadowing the actual employees were they let me take part in many different tasks such as fixing LED lights and replacing safety tape on the stairs, replacing hand sanitizers, fixing toilet doors changing temperature on the boilers on the roof preparing meeting rooms
Office Administrator
Okay just doing this as it won't let me move on and set up my account without leaving a review on here. Furthermore, it has to be 150 characters long the review before it will let me move on and create an account.
Busy, fun
Day to day admin , looking after FSM needs and engineer and customer queries.
Management at Ricoh are fair and friendly. The moat enjoyable aprt of my job is the people I work with
The managers there are very rude and shout at everyone, no co ordination, the managers have no idea whats going on.
It is like being at school in there, you get shouted at and penalised for talking too your colleagues.
Different Locations
I covered about 15 Locations. I liked it. Being an FSR keeps you moving. You have to learn every position at every location you are assigned. Some locations are more industrial while others are very office business.
Pros
Meet a lot of people
Cons
Many locations in 1 day
They dont care about employees
Best advice is to work for another company, they push people into a corner looking for a way to get rid of employees. Managers are told to crack down on as many engineers as possible.
Challenging workplace
As an organisation it try's hard but at times did not practice what it preached therefore making some activities and decisions.

Although my time here was enjoyable there were a number of learningf I took away for my future career.
Very challenging environment
Very fast paced, target based work. Constant performance and maintenance checks. Serious attention to detail, very technical work.
Enjoyable atmosphere and lots of friendly helpful staff.
Pros
Clean environment
Cons
long hours, regular targets
Great work environment, staff and daily duties.
I'm based in a print room so my typical day involves printing and finishing customers jobs to the highest stand in the required time allocated.
I'm currently the site leader so i am in charge of creating a job queue which my work colleagues will following to achieve the tasks.

Through this job I've learned to deal well with stressful situation on my own and as part of a team. Every day is different so you pick up different skills with the given workload. The hardest part of my job is making sure all materials are fully stocked , printers on-site are maintained on a daily basis and customers are receiving there jobs by the deadlines given.

The most enjoyable part of my job is making sure the customers is completely satisfied with the job when they collect it.
I was just on work experience.
I was just on work experience.

Everybody I interacted with and worked with at RICOH were strictly professional and great to work with. I loved my time at RICOH.
Very good job
Fast paced work however you feel as if you are part of family. Shifts are long however the pay is very good compared to other companies and the management cares about their employees
Great company to be part of.
I enjoyed 16 years with Ricoh. Unfortunately I was eventually made redundant. However it was a good 16 years, and I wish them well. Different departments have different 'ethos', but generally it's a busy collaborative environment, which is why they do well.
Good place to start your sales career
Typically start at 8:30 and finish at 5pm
- Visit clients, carry out account reviews and sell to clients.

- Great work /life balance and company culture.

- hardest part of the job is generating my own leads and cold calling.
Pros
Good commission
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Mostly good
Busy from the start of the shift, have to count stock and start preparing food. Have to get there a few hours before match days to prep but for the most part it ran smoothly. Most management was nice and supportive
Corporate beast
Plenty of rhetoric but not a lot of action with regards to corporate responsibility and fair treatment of employees. Very poor Human Resources dept. i.e. say all the right things but treat people abysmally. You are certainly made to feel that your job security is tenuous if you fail in any way to deliver/perform. A bullying culture from Management is prevalent, uncaring and cold. Riddled with toxic politics.
Ok
You would have to look after all your customers and making sure they are billing fine. Orgznising your work load. Making sure you are dealing with things in a timely mannee
Fun working place
It is a great place to work. Staff are very supportive. The environment is very safe and welcoming. The staff makes you fell part of the team.Good pay.
friendly
good training and friendly people, no chance of career promotion.wages vary dependent on job role but you tend to stay in the role you accept on joining
A great company but going through restructuring
Ricoh was a great company to work for. Pay was reasonable with most roles having potential for bonus, management was good and they are getting a lot better at flexible working (ie working from home, part time arrangements, job shares, etc). Only problem at the moment (2019) is that they are undergoing restructuring in most departments and so job security is not as good as it used to be.
A great place to work assuming you do not work for
A superb company with so many great people. Excellent products! If you're unlucky enough to be working directly for a certain manager then I commiserate on your behalf.
Pros
great people
Cons
awful HR