Ricoh Employee Reviews

n/a
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands19 June 2018
flexible optional hours
variety of different types of shifts and workload available
every shift very different from each
parking only available on certain days
day-to-day coordination
the main point of contact (Former Employee) –  Northampton14 June 2018
• Responsible for the day-to-day coordination of installation and training requests for all internal and external customers, ensuring that service level agreements are met.
Productive and fun place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Coventry13 June 2018
I worked in diifferent department in Ricoh arena, as plate waiting, logistics and serving drinks . The company is a fun place for students to Work and interact with others
Pros
Fred lunches
Cons
Long Hours
High pressured sales enviroment. Very stressful at times
Commercial Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London4 June 2018
The company is very professional and offers a lot of training. They have a very good pension and commission scheme and structure. However they lack genuine empathy when sales targets are not being achieved.
Pros
Good corporate benefits
Cons
Very much target driven
Fun
Steward (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands20 May 2018
I had great fun working for the ricoh arena as a steward. I worked for the rugby and often got to watch some of the matches. Management are understanding and well run.
ok
Site Operator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 May 2018
boring attime but too demanding at others , low salary, progression opposites minimal. filled gap after university before moving on.various location each week
do not confuse ricoh with rico
driver (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire3 May 2018
Rico is a courier service not RICOH the arena.Rico uses drivers and do not care how many hours you do.After fuel you get little money for very long hours.You use the net work and can hang around for hours to get a job,if they give you one and not their own drivers.Stay away.
Pros
work hours to suit
Cons
pay for vans uniform
Quite bad
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Coventry2 May 2018
When arrived for my first shift at the mill the manger forgot to inform the work colleges that i was meant to be there. When working with the hospitality team I was not giving enough work and found myself bit lost and clueless.
Pros
A free lunch at the mill
Cons
Promised payment that i have not yet received
fun place to work
It Equipment Installer (Former Employee) –  Coventry19 April 2018
this was only 2 day project with Ricoh to install monitors for their clients in Coventry, the engineers i worked with were very helpful and understanding
Field Servic
Customer Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Northampton17 April 2018
I repaired photocopiers at 4-6 customer locations per day covering an area the size of Essex but mostly within designated post codes, in my case I covered all SS and CM postcodes, this was on average about 100 miles of driving from start to finish. Mostimes customers were happy to see you and sometimes they would even offer you a drink,but mostly I was ignored, the usual response to my good morning was "it's over there and it's jamming again" getting further information was like pulling teeth. often it was something really minor caused by apathy. occasionally there was a real fault which meant using the brain but normally faults could be seen by doing a full service. This meant not standing there scratching my head and gave the customer confidence that I knew what I was doing
Pros
working un-supervised
Cons
a lonely job
Weak Management & Leadership
Credit Controller (Current Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire9 April 2018
Ricoh was a great place to start working life but the management is weak and does not handle people's individuality and differences. They are great organising social events but do not try to include all in the relevant departments. The most enjoyable part of the job is liasing with the customers but this can be the hardest. The routine of the day is generally 9 - 5 but they can be flexible if pushed.
Pros
Flexibility with working arrangements
Cons
Weak management and communication
My job
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands5 April 2018
all i did in this job is clean the whole of the ricoh arena it was a very hard job to keep up with and at times i was a lot but i did enjoy the people that i did work with.
Workplace
HOSPITALITY WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands19 March 2018
Ricoh Arena is a good place to work, the staff are helpful and provide as much help needed for their workers to become better at what they do and also for Ricoh to have better quality in their service.
Plus as for the Waitresses/bar staff working at Ricoh really has a nice vibe allowing good team work.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Getting lost
productive and fun
Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands7 March 2018
great place to work, great environment, great management and direction. friendly staff, very welcoming and warm. many benefits and if I could continue to work there I would of.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
n/a
productive and fun place to work
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  London20 February 2018
i really enjoyed working. people are friendly. this place also consider people opinion and values their opinion. very good team and good working culture.
Pros
good place to work
ok
Events Steward (Former Employee) –  Coventry16 February 2018
stewarding nice and easy simple process managers generally quite good no problems HR manager is very nice keeps p to date with emails regularly to pre
Pros
free lunch
Fun Workplace
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands15 February 2018
very nice place to work, very enjoyable good work and life balance, well respected good organisation to work for. Understanding employer with respectful attitude
Not a happy experience
Facilities Administrator (Former Employee) –  Northampton13 February 2018
Due to the micromanagement of the team the role was more difficult than it should have been, the other team members felt the same, within a year the team had all left. The company on a whole was quite reasonable.
productive company
Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  West Midlands6 February 2018
Ricoh expects hard work and loyalty and give in return training and security.
I have learned many things from the Ricoh community that have given me greater skills and confidence.
They promote teamwork
Best part of the job is meeting and building relationships with customers
Can be a fun workplace depending on allocated shifts
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coventry11 January 2018
Shifts range from 5-12 hours, always finish late regardless of the times.
I learned a lot about customer service and gained a Loy of cash handling experience.
Pros
Free lunches when shift over 5 hours. Meet lots of new people.
Cons
No breaks allowed out of kiosk (no toilet breaks), unreliable hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.