Richard Irvin FM Limited

Richard Irvin FM Limited Employee Reviews

Management are helpful and friendly office staff in Scotland are the same Sick days from a virus picked up due to specific nature of my job weren’t paid, that’s my only gripe
Micro managing from people outwith your own dept. No sickness pay and no flexible working hours. (Even though it states flexible working in their literature) Implementation of ideas very difficult due to the "its always been done like this, so why change it" culture.
I have enjoyed working at Ritchard Irvin fm. Daily tasks are on your tablet material ordering could be simplified but in genaral a good company to work for as long as you have the corecct work ethics and do your job you are more or less left alone to get on with it and is you come across any problems there is usaly someone you can get a hold of to discuss the matter with, so therefore generally a great company to work for si
Probably the best company to work for in the gas industry, management are very helpful. work life balance with on call can be stressful. personal use of your work van is a plus.
Very good Company but had many different tradings within the Company which led to the down turn of the businesses around the Aberdeen and further area when the oil and Gas recession hit and the snowball effect hit the Company hard.
Not a great place to work, most of the folk I worked with were looking for another job. The on call payments and organisation for engineers were poor compared to similar roles elsewhere.
Good management staff and employees. I worked here on a work placement for 7 weeks. Had the opportunity to get plenty hands on as the engineer I was with let me carry on with the jobs.
I currently work for RIFM the company are keen to engage/listen to staff, offers a flexible approach, working environment is great, staff benefits are an added bonus!
The company overall is great and everyone gets on well, there's no office politics, the company is very fast moving and is always looking for the best way to accomplish a task without cutting corners or cost.
Richard Irvin FM limited are improving for the better and progressing each month into an evolving company who value their people and have them at the heart of what they do! Great company to have joined and enjoying learning a new and exciting industry with a leading company