Ribble Valley Borough Council

Ribble Valley Borough Council Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
Nice people nice place to work. Easy commute and parking. Good working practise and hr department. Good pension scheme and local government benefirs
Pros
Pension scheme
Cons
Low salary
Throughout the week I was allowed to engage with certain projects and was an active member within the decision making process when providing my opinion about designs and how it would appeal to my age group.
Whilst working at the Ribble Valley Council the staff and work mates where very supportive and helpful in all aspects of the job.
Working as a team player with task and finish the team work was a major part of the job.

Being a bin man I had to walk around 10 miles per day so I had to be reasonably fit and capable of doing the job. This involved some heavy lifting and carrying.
Pros
Group task and finish
Very draining, supervisor and management not great, co workers not the best, hardest part was mopping the basement, most enjoyable part was speaking to public.
Pros
Free Milk
Cons
Staff was very rude
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ribble Valley Borough Council. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3