RHONDDA CYNON TAF

RHONDDA CYNON TAF Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
Excellent service all staff are very kind and helpful, there is always help and support available. If there are any problems you will be notified as early as possible. They deal With difficult situations professionally.
Pros
Cons
No cons
A great place to work and progress
team members are very supportive and willing to help

the training they provide is very good and day to day work is very busy.

management are very supportive
Pros
lots of benefits
Cons
I absolutely love working with the children and supporting them to make good academic progress. My colleagues have a great sense of humour and we all support each other.
The job is very challenging with increasing demands such as, data analysis, paperwork, planning, preparation and assessment, The time constraints are difficult and it is hard to sustain a work/life balance.

The job is never boring and no two days are the same. It is a very satisfying and interesting job which requires total dedication, resilience with some goodwill thrown in. Although it is often worth the effort for the sake of the children!
Pros
Good holidays
Cons
Work/life balance
Iv worked for rct for 15 years but they don't really appreciate there staff plus the wellbeing of employees just need a complete change of job my time is done with this company .
Cons
Manual work happy enviroment rewarding job friendly staff. Pension. Living wage. General kitchen duties food prep serving children on new biometric system.
Pros
Fantastic holidays.
Cons
Monthly pay
A forward thinking organisation, with the best partnership, inter-team relationships you could hope for. Public Health and Protection service offers flexible working hours for the relevant enforcement functions of the various teams to cover which is fantastic for that elusive work-life balance.
Pros
Flexi-hours
Cons
location of offices
Enjoyed every minute being contracted to Y Pant Comprehensive School through Rhondda Cynon Taff as one of they're IT Tech.
You get your list of jobs on monday morning and what your target for the day, days or week and off you go to complete them. Simple and easy if only all the jobs given were the same.

Usually jobs would include repairs, upgrades and installing new PCs,

extending network and security systems.

Everyday could present itself with new challenges and new ways of looking or doing things that you might not have thought of before.

Didn't really have co workers as such, there were other members of the team doing they own targets, we meet up at lunch and talk about how our tasks are going and if there was a problem try and troubleshoot the answers together. Occasionally we worked as team if the job was big and that could be fun but sometimes to many cooks ...

The hardest part of the job is when everything crashes at once and you are hopelessly stuck in limbo until all systems back on line but this is a very rare occassion.

Everyday was enjoyable as you were always learning and finding out new things through trial and error and this kept you on your toes, never a boring or dull moment and a feeling of happiness on completion of each task cause you knew you had expanded your knowledge.
Pros
Sociable working hours, good pay
Cons
Contracted work period, busier on school slow at school times
Flexible job that allowed me to adapt to the work life while balancing my school life. Well Payed job and a great experience.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay times
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RHONDDA CYNON TAF. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3