Rhino Recruitment

Rhino Recruitment Employee Reviews

Telephone Filling hi volume bookings Building relationships Administration Dealing with clients and candidates Compliance - right to work On call phone On site bookings
Pros
Christmas party
Cons
I had temp work through rhino, at first the team act like your best friend making empty promises. Just to end up laying you off work In a few weeks. Then the battle to get paid begins it ended up taking an extra week for me to be paid, and that's only because I rang and emailed them everyday. Some people are still waiting to be paid.. they will avoid your phone calls and mess you around constantly. It's a shame as they seem like nice guys but it's just so unprofessional. They take a percentage of your wages which they don't tell you about, I was promised to be paid 500 a week I ended up getting 380 after the fees. Avoid at all costs guys!
Pros
None just none
Cons
Everything, mainly pay
This agency are a bunch of liers n cheats..I didn't get paid for the two weeks I worked for them..but they still advertising for jobs..do not expect to get paid..
Avoid that agency!! sent me to dodgy building site first of all. Then didn't get paid. Their excuse is that company they send me to work for have not paid them so they will not pay me. Now washing their hands of like they have nothing to do with that. Never mind that it's them who sent me to that site. If you want to work for free Rhino recruitment will help you to sort it!
Great agency to work with, wages are paid on time and no hassle with communication and always good to help............................. ...............
In general a well organised company who kept me in work on good sites. Paid the going rate prompt and correctly. Had always a good relationship with them who ever I had to speak to. Would happily work with them again and still have their number
Pros
Work work work
Cons
Pay the average rate
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rhino Recruitment?
  1. Employee reviews