Reynolds Porter Chamberlain

Reynolds Porter Chamberlain Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
A good firm with a friendly culture. Partners are generally friendly and conversational. The firm continues to grow with its ambitious plan to become the most renowned for client service.
Painful department headed by a snake.He will bite then offer to take you to A&E.
Totally destructive head with about as little talent as a empty cup of tea. All done with a great smile that hides the coward that lives beneath.
I worked for RPC for 7 years and loved it. Had good pension and health benefits (I needed a heart op and a leg reconstruction after a motorbike accident and both were covered by the insurance) and they were approachable and could not have done more to help me immediately after my accident and over the operation time. Certainly can't complain.

Work was varied and I took on extra hours in the reprographics department to help out there and get a bit overtime on the occasions I needed a bit extra (the con of being a single person in London with a mortgage - nothing to do with RPC!!). They were professional but not stuffy which was nice. Some really good lawyers there too who really know their stuff.

I'd have left London at least 2 years before I did if I hadn't been so happy working there. Pay and bonuses were good, never went to the staff parties but there were functions if you wanted to go to them.

Yep, happy days!

(I left just before the Holborn office relocated so don't know if there are changes to benefits etc now).
Pros
Health benefits, pension, nice working atmosphere majority of the time.
I worked for RPC for 7 years and they were by far the best firm I have ever worked for. They really looked after their staff, were fun to work for, were approachable and offered a good work/life balance, good pay and benefits and were considerate to staff.

The only regret I have about deciding to leave London was having to leave RPC behind. It delayed my decision to move by at least two years because I really didn't want to leave them.
Pros
Pension and sickness benefits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reynolds Porter Chamberlain?