Response Recruitment

Response Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews
Even if days at work was all the same I felt like any moment of work was different. I did tasks days afer days in the same order but thanks to people around me I could relax and become even better.
I lerned that whenever I go there are different politices.
They are very reliable and understanding. Well organised, some agencies, a lot, just make you wait ages but Response recruitment does not. Part time and full time work are always available, nights or days. The staff is great, very respectful, friendly and professional.
They don't mess around, opportunities for everyone who is ambitious.

Best agency in London.
Pros
free lunches, close locations
When I applied for first time, I received the job in 2 hours after completing their form for registration. The job can be hard or very easy, depends of your luck.
Pros
A lots of companies in their list
Cons
Sometimes very hard job
I have been working at Response Recruitment as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I am not a member of the team; I am one of the many applicants they send to different companies as it is needed. The main advantage is that Response pays the workers' fee even if the company where the given person worked has a delay in paying to Response.

Cons

As I am not a member of the team, I have no career opportunities and no benefits; I didn't even know for a long time that I could have paid holidays. It can't be foreseen when and where the next working day (shift) will be.

Advice to Management

Many of the contracted casual workers of Response are new in the UK. There would be a need of more detailed information about our rights and duties here and at the proper workplaces.
In general was OK but it shouldn't be considered as first choice. There is no obstacles with holidays. Unfortunately there was oftenly problem with counting working hours by accountants.
Pros
Job work/life balance
Cons
management
My time here was all too short, as I was only here for a two week placement. The experience was fun, as the people I worked with tailored my experience to make it enjoyable, as well as it being highly educational for me.
Pros
Great environment
nice team , nice workplace, the guys help you to find work quickly, serious agency, never had problem with payment.
The work place was good, learnt about food packing safety, the management was good, the work timings were good, the co-workers were good.
Packing,sorting,backing bread,friendly helpfull co-workers.
Pros
friendly enviroment
Cons
unberable heat
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Response Recruitment?