Response Recruitment Employee Reviews

As a contracted casual worker in London
front cleaner (Former Employee) –  London27 February 2018
I have been working at Response Recruitment as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I am not a member of the team; I am one of the many applicants they send to different companies as it is needed. The main advantage is that Response pays the workers' fee even if the company where the given person worked has a delay in paying to Response.

Cons

As I am not a member of the team, I have no career opportunities and no benefits; I didn't even know for a long time that I could have paid holidays. It can't be foreseen when and where the next working day (shift) will be.

Advice to Management

Many of the contracted casual workers of Response are new in the UK. There would be a need of more detailed information about our rights and duties here and at the proper workplaces.
average
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  London18 January 2018
In general was OK but it shouldn't be considered as first choice. There is no obstacles with holidays. Unfortunately there was oftenly problem with counting working hours by accountants.
Pros
Job work/life balance
Cons
management
Helpful and fun
Waitressing at Peri Peri Cottage (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London21 November 2017
My time here was all too short, as I was only here for a two week placement. The experience was fun, as the people I worked with tailored my experience to make it enjoyable, as well as it being highly educational for me.
Pros
Great environment
productive
Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Park Royal Station, Greater London30 June 2017
nice team , nice workplace, the guys help you to find work quickly, serious agency, never had problem with payment.
Good company to work for
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Park Royal Station25 April 2016
The work place was good, learnt about food packing safety, the management was good, the work timings were good, the co-workers were good.
productive and warehouse workplaces
paking and picking (Former Employee) –  London, ENG14 August 2014
Packing,sorting,backing bread,friendly helpfull co-workers.
Pros
friendly enviroment
Cons
unberable heat