Response Personnel Ltd

Response Personnel Ltd Employee Reviews

good management,friendly people
In my current job I have improved my Reach truck driving skills.I have been stacking and putting away goods on and from top levels.
The management is good and environment is very friendly. The bad side of the job is that there is only one half n hour break, but there is god cheap freshly cooked food.
Cleaner
Was told on interview it was Monday to Friday then when I started it was mon wed and Friday took other job in shop for Tuesday and Thursday has wasn't earning enough money had to leave early due to family emergency was sent message saying due to downfall in business wasn't needed anymore then saw it was advertised the day after terrible seeing has has they told me they didn't need me glad I left has got full time in the shop anyway the manager is nice with you but a big head called the supervisor all the time to me saying her card was marked but yet all over her when she walked in a room she makes out she was someone's special but to me she is a dogs body avoid at all costs nice when you start then turn nasty at a blink of an eye avoid avoid you clean up then staff just drop anything and everything on the floor and look at you like yeah your the cleaner you clean it up excuse me I'm a cleaner not your slave
Please people avoid theyonly got rid of me cos I had got contract for other hours in a shop and they didn't like it seems funny I told her step daughter I had got the contract for the shop then out of the blue she knew about it was told I would be going on 5. Days a week but never did so so glad I left I'm happier now Ioving my new job and loving it the people and staff are great and not two faced
Official response from Response Personnel Ltd
12 February 2020
Hi, apologies for your experience, I am one of the Directors for Response Personnel, I think you may have the wrong Response Personnel, we are based in Luton and i don't know of any cleaning positions in shops that we supply to, if this is something different could you call me and confirm which client this is, thanks Eddie McGrath (Director Response Personnel).
A good opportunity to move forward
I have worked for several companies with Response Personnel and I felt very well working there. I was stuck and working here, allow me to start working again, earning a life and feel more positive. The negative thing is I didn't know when and where I was going to work, and how many days per week, so that point was stressful.
Brilliant Company to work for
I have been working at Response for 6 months now, and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here so far. They have provided me with excellent training and development opportunities, which have enabled me to progress from a Trainee Resourcer to a Recruitment Consultant.

I would highly recommend Response Personnel to anyone looking for new opportunities within the Industrial, Commercial and Technical/Engineering sectors.
Pros
Fantastic Training, development opportunities
Cons
N/a
Excellent Company with lovely staff
If you are looking for work or a new opportunity or a company looking for staff then I can highly recommend Response Personnel.

I have worked here for around 3 years now and its a great company to work for. We specialise in Engineering, Commercial and Industrial recruitment.
Wymarzone miejsce pracy, niepowtarzalny zespół!
Bardzo zgrany zespół, rewelacyjna kadra zarządzająca. Menedżerowie potrafią motywować, w razie potrzeby służą pomocną dłonią. Praca w tej firmie była dla mnie prawdziwą przyjemnością. Postawione konkretne cele, do których zespół dąży wspólnie - bez względu na to, czy jest się dyrektorem, menedżerem, czy pracownikiem najniższego szczebla. Dyrektorzy nie mają oddzielnych biur, firmę tworzy jedno duże pomieszczenie, co świadczy o otwartości kadry zarządzającej i pełnym zaufaniu do pracowników.