Response Organisation

Response Organisation Employee Reviews

It's a nice company to work for. Not the greatest pay but overall the company has a great set of people working in it. Still getting bigger while retaining somewhat of a family feel.
I loved my 8 years at Response but left when i felt the work life balance was too much for me due to health problems. I was given opportunities for development and promotion on a regular basis. I felt valued and acknowledged as a memeber of the team there and able to voice suggestions and concerns.
Pros
opportunity for overtime
Cons
sometimes short staffing led to extra pressure
Volunteer work in the Finance Department of this charity. It was a good way to keep in touch with an office environment in the United Kingdom. The staff was very friendly and professional.
This job is not for the fainthearted! The day starts at a very fast pace and continues throughout the day. It suits me because I like to be busy and enjoy the fact that no two days are the same. My co-workers are all hard working and fun to be with. The hardest part of the job is perhaps, not being able to see a task through to the end due to time constraints. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you can make a difference, no matter how small.
Pros
friendly staff team
Cons
unsociable hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Response Organisation?