Resourcing Group

Resourcing Group Pay & benefits reviews

United Kingdom37 reviews
I worked for them as a grounds maintenance operative and enjoyed my time here, the company I worked for were friendly and didn't work you too hard as long as the job was done they were happy.
Please avoid this agency at all costs, literally, they will take money from your weekly salary. Very deceptive. You re better being unemployed than working for resourcing group:
I wasn't being paid on time. That has changed now. I was on an emergency code; I had to get myself off of that. I then did so. I'd go two or three weeks without pay, expecting to be paid weekly. I was Often asked to approve hours / extend placement. Stressful and not easy. Contactable in person, not really by phone.
Lied about money. Avoid these shysters. Lied about salary also terms and conditions . I would not recommend them to my worst enemy. Do not have any dealings with them.
Resourcing Group pay rate is good and the management is courteous and they provide jobs upon availability. They have provided me with most of my jobs until the date.
First of all, it is a nightmare to get paid on time, for the right amount. Spend half of the day dealing with them every Friday, as there are always problem to get paid.
Also,the NIERS will be deducted from your gross salary, as it is included in your rate per hour. I've worked with other agencies before and none of them deducted from my salary!
To avoid!
Pros
Cons
Payment
i worked their for about three months, i enjoyed working with the people their but i did not enjoy the work. the money was good. my manager tarik was a great guy
Pros
money
Cons
hours
Do not pay you your money on time very under value you and then also try charge a fee for you to be paid on the correct day not helpful at all really especially when you have done your best at work you don't expect to be messed around with your pay etc great job I had just a shame about the rest!
Pros
Good jobs
Cons
Poor communication
Will Not Supply Paper work till after you Have been working a number of days then refuse to pay as paper work not in on time. The Resourcing Group go out of there way to make sure you will not be paid
Pros
Has some good jobs
Cons
will not be paid
I do not recommend, very high fees and UMBRELLA taxes!!!!!!!!!!!
From 13 per hour,I take net 8.50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO NOT RECOMMENDED THIS AGENTY !!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor Salary way below going market rate, contiuous promises with no follow through. Staff retention is low. If you haven't been there at least 5 years don't expect to be listened to. Payroll totally incompetent so you spend half your time dealing with angry candidates who haven't been paid and timesheets.