Resourcing Group Employee Reviews

work and play rubbish
Labourer/Groundworker (Former Employee) –  morden12 October 2018
i have worked for over 100 agencies and this is the worst first of all i pull my back out working 12 hour shifts all week then the manager decides to get rid of us when all the hard work is done and SOMEHOW regardless of my previous effort to make sure time sheets and all other documentation is ready for payment they still mess it up and i have to wait another week!! very unhappy if i had read the reviews beforehand i would have not committed myself to this agency and i will now take legal actions towards their unprofessional behaviour.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
12 hours
Liars
Gardener/Groundsman (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester14 June 2018
they promised me two weeks of work and on the third day they called me to cancel the rest. I told the consultant I had to come back to the place to pick up my things and he didnt reply.
Pros
Money
Cons
credibility
Average
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex12 June 2018
They are good at finding you work when you need, but can be any job with their reliability limitied. They found me work, and i started straight away. But the communication between the company and the people they send you to is very bad.
rubbish agency
Handyman/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  London4 May 2018
First of all, it is a nightmare to get paid on time, for the right amount. Spend half of the day dealing with them every Friday, as there are always problem to get paid.
Also,the NIERS will be deducted from your gross salary, as it is included in your rate per hour. I've worked with other agencies before and none of them deducted from my salary!
To avoid!
Pros
Cons
Payment
was okay
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire13 March 2018
i worked their for about three months, i enjoyed working with the people their but i did not enjoy the work. the money was good. my manager tarik was a great guy
Pros
money
Cons
hours
Bad way to treat staff
Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London24 February 2018
Do not pay you your money on time very under value you and then also try charge a fee for you to be paid on the correct day not helpful at all really especially when you have done your best at work you don't expect to be messed around with your pay etc great job I had just a shame about the rest!
Pros
Good jobs
Cons
Poor communication
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency
Contractor (Former Employee) –  South East22 February 2018
Will Not Supply Paper work till after you Have been working a number of days then refuse to pay as paper work not in on time. The Resourcing Group go out of there way to make sure you will not be paid
Pros
Has some good jobs
Cons
will not be paid
good place to be working
Caretaker (Current Employee) –  Leyton, Greater London27 December 2017
I found L&Q group one of the best place to be working. the staff are very friendly and ready to assist whenever possible. the culture of working with L&Q is spot on and I will recommend anyone looking for job to have a look on their website for other roles.
Good Agency - helped me find work
Multi Skilled Tradesman (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester3 November 2017
Great relationship with the Manchester office the girls that dealt with me was efficient and listened to what I wanted, got me the best rate and paid on time each week and I've direct with the company so thanks for getting me sorted. Highly recommend
Pros
Listen to what you say - helpful
Cons
Can always pay more haha
excellent
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Wiltshire30 June 2017
Fantastic company managed my expectations and provided me with a perfect job
Found me long term work, on a contract I was looking for and explained the full job description along with payment expectations
No problems with pay , consultant keeps In contact and visits site weekly
5* recruitment company
A nice job
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Blackhorse Road Station15 May 2017
Was a very nice job, nice people and the all the people like work with me because i was punctual, ambitious.I want be the same job and the people for the future.
labourer and ground worker
GROUNDWORKER (Former Employee) –  Warminster, Wiltshire27 April 2017
I do not recommend, very high fees and UMBRELLA taxes!!!!!!!!!!!
From 13 per hour,I take net 8.50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DO NOT RECOMMENDED THIS AGENTY !!!!!!!!!!!!
Not very professional
Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, Wiltshire8 April 2017
Turned up on site to start 3 month contract. Did 3 days then told no longer required.
They denied offering me contract despite me having email and text message as proof.
Avoid..
Pros
Cons
Unreliable. Unprofessional . There are far better agencys out there.
Avoid if painter decorator
Painter and Decorator (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh8 March 2017
I was told when u started work it would be 2/4 month with crow to permanent position after 6 days I was told I was no longer needed by company with out any notice . A joke of a agency stay clear
Pros
Cons
Just want the money they make off u
Low pay bad management
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London Heathrow Airport, Greater London3 March 2017
Poor Salary way below going market rate, contiuous promises with no follow through. Staff retention is low. If you haven't been there at least 5 years don't expect to be listened to. Payroll totally incompetent so you spend half your time dealing with angry candidates who haven't been paid and timesheets.
terms and conditions.
caretaker (Current Employee) –  romford5 March 2013
currently working as caretaker/cleaner on month to month basis,which is about to cease.have carried out all instructions willingly and to the best of my abilaity.
Pros
honest mangers.
Cons
wages/hours