Resourcing Group

Resourcing Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom35 reviews
I enjoyed my time working for resourcing group
I worked for them as a grounds maintenance operative and enjoyed my time here, the company I worked for were friendly and didn't work you too hard as long as the job was done they were happy.
Stay clear of Yorkshire Housing otherwise fine.
Don't be roused into thinking the YH role is a permanent fixture, there corrupt as sin, have inept organisation levels & do nothing but flannel you till the season comes to a close. đź–•
Appalling avoid at all costs
Please avoid this agency at all costs, literally, they will take money from your weekly salary. Very deceptive. You re better being unemployed than working for resourcing group:
Disgraceful agency.
Worked on a job for 2 weeks got paid the first week half of what was meant to & nothing on second week & still making up lies everytime I phone them 5weeks after do everything they can not to pay what they owe have no head quarters so can’t go to the office. Disgrace of an agency! & no company should employ this agency, STAY WELL AWAY!
Pros
Cons
Don’t pay.
Do your job and nothing else.
As an agency, you don't know if you're going to work as a full-time or part-time on your position/job. Aware with the payment: make sure that you give all your details correctly and you're hours of work. They will confuse you at some point and you may earn less than you should earn!
Bad
Poor company had many issues with pay, and also the company's they send people to work in they need to screen the company more before sending people to temp in there and wonder why they can't keep the staff they hire
Craig Lewis
I wasn't being paid on time. That has changed now. I was on an emergency code; I had to get myself off of that. I then did so. I'd go two or three weeks without pay, expecting to be paid weekly. I was Often asked to approve hours / extend placement. Stressful and not easy. Contactable in person, not really by phone.
Totally deceptive. Avoid
Lied about money. Avoid these shysters. Lied about salary also terms and conditions . I would not recommend them to my worst enemy. Do not have any dealings with them.
An enjoyable place to work with supportive employers
The consultant I have been dealing with has been quite supportive and pleasant. It has been a good experience for me.
They are quite understanding and helpful.
Reliable working company
Resourcing Group pay rate is good and the management is courteous and they provide jobs upon availability. They have provided me with most of my jobs until the date.
Productivity good. Good place to work.
Client very demanding.Not very helpful when issues arise. Most times had to make on the spot decisions to get jobs completed. Tenants were sometimes not happy with works scheduled in.
Pros
Near home.
Cons
Small office area.
Do not pay on time/lie about work
Absolute joke of an agency I recommend to avoid using them. Promised 3 weeks work and only got a day and half and still have not been paid for it. Nearly 3 weeks later and they still have not took my bank details every time I phone them they say they are going to phone me back and never do. They just totally do not care and have even had the phone put down on me twice when calling them!!!
Maintenance
Lies lies and more lies. Don't get paid on time. When you do get paid. You get paid the wrong amount.
Did not get paid for my last weeks wages.

Now I know. When they Ask you to come and register with them.

They Ask you to wait in reception.

Reception is on the ground floor of a public building.

And they will comedown to you. Talk to in reception or take you next door for a coffee. The Reason for this is because. They do not want you to know where there office is in the building.

Because they will Rob you lie and cheat.

Stay well away from this company if you want to be paid the wages you worked for.

After working on many sites. A have come across many other Trades men who have had this done to them also.

If I was you I would find a reputable company.

Don't let these scumbag rip you off
Pros
Cons
You do not get paid for your hard work
Avoid at all costs !!!
I worked for 5 weeks , struggled to get paid on time , 6th week work ended after 2 days and despite all efforts to get my 2 days pay they simply refused to answer calls and I contacted the head office of the resourcing group and still no reply , they offered no reasons as to why I have not recieved my wages . It seems they can just not pay you and get away with it , It seems common practice at this agency to not pay on time or at all !!! Joiner.
Pros
Cons
Failure to pay for work done.
good job
it was hard work on the construction site but constructive and good money. i really enjoyed that but then moved to wales. could do similar job in the future
lack of communication. bogus jobs
This company advertise jobs, take your details, and say "Ill call you back very shortly" but never seem to find time to call you back with more information.

This is because the jobs their advertising for are either not reall, or because the positions been filled by another agency. You ring them, they want to take all your details, why? I'm asking about the job! More information about it! Having my name, address, and other details on your system doesn't somehow release information to them about the role, they know the role, as there advertising it!

So if the jobs real, and available, then take peoples details so you can make a start. Not take it all for nothing. That speel "We will call you back when we know more" "clients in a meeting" is nonsense.. Don't ever believe an agency when they say this.. And I'm sorry but if they haven't got the decency to call you back 5-10 minutes after they have just spoken to you then that goes to say alot about the agency.
Pros
gets you excited thinking theres potential work to get back in employment
Cons
bogus jobs.. no effort to call you back when they say they will.
waste of time
total waste of time with no organisational skills ,they dont send information back . lack of call backs look else wear would not recommend working for them
Its alright
Started out fine Not bad nice hours paid well (just not on time) found me more work though so its okay but overall okay i guess.
................................................................
Pros
They find you work
Cons
Poor communication between payment and employees
work and play rubbish
i have worked for over 100 agencies and this is the worst first of all i pull my back out working 12 hour shifts all week then the manager decides to get rid of us when all the hard work is done and SOMEHOW regardless of my previous effort to make sure time sheets and all other documentation is ready for payment they still mess it up and i have to wait another week!! very unhappy if i had read the reviews beforehand i would have not committed myself to this agency and i will now take legal actions towards their unprofessional behaviour.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
12 hours
Telehandler opp for six months turned out to be labourer that can operate forklift for 1 hour a day ?
Avoid!! Not true what they tell you 6 month work is 4 month if that ? Asked about labouring and told a small bit got to job and it was 7 hours of carrying doors and sweeping up after trades
Pros
Cons
Lies
Liars
they promised me two weeks of work and on the third day they called me to cancel the rest. I told the consultant I had to come back to the place to pick up my things and he didnt reply.
Pros
Money
Cons
credibility