RESOURCE SOLUTIONS GROUP PLC Employee Reviews

Great balance of enjoyment and learning
Senior Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol13 August 2018
Working at RSG for over a year now and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my journey thus far, I am working in a challenging role but the company has given me opportunities to not only deliver on my expected workload but give my ideas on processes and procedures and how to improve and expand as a business.

No only are upper management willing to listen to my ideas and suggestions they are also willing to provide me with the tools and learning I need to complete my tasks and progress within the company.

The social balance within the company is something that I’ve not experienced elsewhere, with plenty of social events you can get involved in you’re also not required to participate so you can be as active or inactive as you’d like to be.
Pros
Great social scene, ability to improve and learn on the job.
Cons
N/a
Busy, fast paced role
Account Process Manager (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol30 July 2018
RSG is a very busy, lively place to work. There's plenty of social life and activities to be involved with. As it's still a growing company, there is room for progression for those that apply themselves and work hard. The best part of the job are the people and large team that I work for.
Cons
The hours are long, not finishing until 6pm everyday.
Great company culture, progression and benefits
Digital Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol30 July 2018
I have worked at RSG for just under a year now. The amount of opportunities I have been given have been incredible, every day is different and the department is constantly evolving with the latest marketing trends and technologies.

The culture is one of the best out of companies I have worked at, a variety of socials to suit everyone along with sports sponsorship.

Great office location with surrounding shops.

A real buzz around the office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RESOURCE SOLUTIONS GROUP PLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8