Resolvecall

Resolvecall Management reviews

United Kingdom40 reviews
Avoid and don’t apply
Management are a joke and don’t treat you with respect the one manager is soo moody and is so football focused and can’t handle people cheering the other team. I feel I wouldn’t work with a company with like again
Nothing much to say
Nothing much to say that my ratings haven't already spoken about. Management are fantastic but will shut you down if you're looking to do something not inline with the regimented programme that is in place.
Worst dca ever
Awful company to work for. I have 10 years in the field for many big companies. This is by far the worst. Management is terrible. Attitude is horrific. Staff vote with feet - hence why there staff turnover is so high.

If you value yourself, car & money, go and work somewhere else as this place will ruin you.

Bonus is not achieveable maybe £50 a month tops. IT'S ALL A CON.

Ask around in the industry about the stephenson family before working here.
Pros
Fuel card
Cons
Management, long hours. 7 hours driving per day, no breaks. Poor money
Great place to work. Good environment, management, hours, pay, breaks, friendly staff, flexible when needed, overtime available, constant feedback and good atmosphere.
Pros
Perkbox and overtime available
Cons
Saturday work included
Great Place to Work
Worked for the company now for just over a year, very happy here. Management team is very supportive, enjoying working for a small business where everyone knows each other. High levels of recognition. Would recommend to anyone.
Pros
Perkbox and healthcare scheme
Cons
Great company sorry to leave
What can I say learnt so much with resolvecall,like all jobs you have to put the hours in but senior management and the directors where great

Only personal circumstances made me leave family and all that but would recommend them to anyone looking to work in the industry.
Best Job Ever
I've been at Resolvecall for 2 years and have never been in a role that offers more progression or flexibility. I've been able to move around several different departments in my time here, reporting into different managers and learning constantly. The management are great, and really have your back and want to see you do well. You need to work hard, there's so much to do so its busy busy but we all have a giggle along the way and I can honestly say I've met friends for life.
If you are coming to this company for a stop gap and you want to do the bare minimum and be paid well, don't bother applying, its not the place for you. If you want to put in hard work, a few extra hours and be noticed, recognised and rewarded by the Board, and progress through the ranks then its perfect.

There's pros and cons like any company and any job, and it can be stressful but the good bits beat the bad ones and I think its a good atmosphere. the Social Committee plan nights out a lot and pizza days and most importantly they take all of our suggestions so we get to do the things we really want to. And because its a smaller company you get to know everyone you work with pretty well which is nice.

I would recommend 100%
Pros
management, flexibility, progression, the people you work with, support
Cons
workload can be a lot at times as its a busy and fast paced enviroment, only a con if you dont like hard work
Security, Fulfilling , Challenging, Rewarding.
I have worked for Resolve call for 5 years now and have loved every minute of it.

Everyday is different you just don't know what you are going to see when you get out there. I cover all the job types that Resolvecall do out in the field. Although the job is challenging the rewards at the end of the month make it worthwhile. Yes I do work a few extra hours a week and stay away from home alot. But like I said it's very rewarding.

With a great team behind me it's hard to fail.
The management team are helpful, informative and always on hand to help you through your day. They also provide updates / tips to keep all the reps informed as to where the business and you are.

I would recommend Resolvecall as to anyone who is looking for employment which deliver all your expectations.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Holidays
Fun workplace
Nice management
Good hours to work
Commission is easy to make.

fuel card always nice to have.

receive your stationary on time.

understanding company to employees
Pros
Commision
Cons
Alot Visits in a day
Really good company to work for
I started as a Customer Service Agent around 7 months ago. My manager has taken the time to go through a PDP with me and I am now aiming to progress into a TL role in the future. My manager always supports me with constant feedback and coaching and I always know what is expected of me. Its a small team so everyone gets to know each other very quickly.

We also recently had our summer work night out which was an excellent night and we all got to know each other better outside of the working environment. Thanks again for a great night!

I really couldn't be any happier here!
Pros
Excellent management, Good reward and benefits package, Good shift patter, Management are very flexible if you work hard, Good central location
Cons
Alot of information to take in during training.