Very good and it is a Company that I could work with
Mainly just questions about me - my skills my experience, background etc. I talked about my previous roles.. I was a bit nervous because I didn't come from this industry but its amazing how many skills you pick up from areas like hospitality or security... anything with customer service really and how much you can bring from that into this role. The company gives full training too so you don't need to have experience, just need to be open minded and up for a new challenge I think
Hardly anything. The interviewer will do most talking and explaining of the job.
About working alone with potential hostile customers. Feelings staying away from home, time to time in hotels.
Knowledge about what the company does
- How does someone get hired at resolvecall? What are the steps along the way?Answered by Resolvecall
- What is the interview process like at Resolvecall?Answered by Resolvecall
- What is the resolvecall employee discount?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Resolvecall?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Resolvecall?4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Resolvecall?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Resolvecall?3 people answered
- Do you have to work both shifts? Are they flexible?3 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Resolvecall each day?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Resolvecall?2 people answered