Resolve Recruitment Services

Resolve Recruitment Services Employee Reviews

Good agency to work for, work is there when you need it, would recommend, always tries to find work when you need, management at the agency are very friendl.
Excellent place to work with great staff! Brilliant working hours and benefits. All treated fairly we regularly have great team building activities and trips.
Excellent place to work! The Directors genuinely care about their staff and want them to be happy and successful! Pay, commission and additional benefits are really good - regular company functions and great Christmas parties. Regular and fair salary reviews - training and support is regular and ongoing! Can't recommend highly enough!
Well treated and excellent earning potential. Good benefits, and a excellent client list to work with. Fun environment with regular work outings and do's.
You need to check you pay, paid weekly which is good, but stated was going to be on ÂŁ12.50, actually on just under ÂŁ10 per hour, the pay is out sourced to Shield Contract Services PAYE, who fleece you, when you complain your past from pillar to post, and nothing is ever sorted.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, Pay system.
Official response from Resolve Recruitment Services
29 September 2020
Hi, sorry but we do not choose the hours you work. We offer you hours and you can pick and choose what you want to do. Pay wise, again we offer you the hourly rate and you can choose to accept or decline the offer. You are free to choose what you want to do.
During my time being employed by resolve I worked at Clipper logistics distribution site in Bristol. Resolve were a good agency to work for, any problems or quires I had were quickly resolved.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
No contract
When they have work they are really good, however can go weeks without work, which can be hard on the bank balance, work place some of the companies are excellent to work for
Pros
Cons
Lack of work commitments
An efficient and productive recruitment agency, my day-to-day tasks include researching candidates and their suitability; and phoning them to gauge their compatibility for the job in question.