Residently Employee Reviews

Amazing company to work for with a great mission!
UI/UX Designer (Current Employee) –  Manchester29 May 2019
Residently's mission is to change renting. Residently has an amazing environment with a great culture and awesome practices. Everyone has place to grow, evolve and learn. The work/life balance is very good. The hours are flexible and the fact that we can work from home is not too bad either :)
The team is very friendly and helpful.
Pros
flexible hours, working from home, great management
Inspiring place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  London, UK1 November 2018
What I like the most about Residently is the ambition- we're working towards solving a huge, global problem and cannot think of (m)any other companies in UK or EU that are doing the same... that was why I joined and that is why I'm excited to come into work every day. It is also a small team where everyone knows their role, where they fit in and are generally left to get on with their job. I've never had this kind of purpose or autonomy in a job before.
Pros
Purpose, Autonomy, Stock
Cons
Took less £ (but got stock)
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Manchester16 January 2018
Working as a Software Engineer at Resident.ly is very rewarding, the team is fantastic and with great management the overall atmosphere is relaxed but focussed.

There is a great emphasis on good engineering practices, and a real sense that you're able to help drive the success of the company.
Pros
Working from Home
Challenging and constntly changing environment
Manager of Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London5 October 2017
The job I have done had many aspects and it was different each day. Lots of challenging situations and pressure to achieve goals. Management are very respectful and fair towards workers.
Interesting work, open culture
Designer/Maker (Current Employee) –  Manchester29 June 2017
Every day is a new challenge, very varied work. Everyone is open to discussion about the product's development and the future of the business. The team sits across multiple locations but never feels that way, with regular catch-ups and remote chat. Flexible working is great too.
Great opportunity to change a broken industry
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester29 June 2017
Really nice productive but relaxed atmosphere. A real opportunity to make a difference and be involved with the creative and technical direction of the product. Lots of automated testing, continuous delivery and the chance to work with different tech across the stack.

Management are supportive and approachable, regularly one-on-one catch ups are a great time for feedback both ways.
Pros
Lovely central location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Residently. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9