Rendall & Rittner

Rendall & Rittner Employee Reviews

United Kingdom42 reviews
Very fast paced with little to no support.
If you are able to get through probation, anything in the industry you will have no issue as you are able to learn a lot, just with little to no assistance.
Excellent company to work with , i been working for over year now and im really happy and feel comfortable what i do, the management team very helpful and understanding and the work is nice and always exciting
Avoid this organisation. The management preach/say one thing and do everything opposite. Don't expect to work in a safe environment with basic staff provisions. Management don't care about you. Their induction day is a joke and what they claim in their job ads don't equate to reality. This was MY experience, and MY opinion and what I THINK of Rendall & Rittner!
Pros
Solo working (as you'll barely see your manager)
Cons
NO Training, NO empowerment, NO support, NO welfare/duty of care
Just an awful company with a culture of fear and blame and REALLY bad managers. Training in how to actually do your job is non existent but you’ll be sent on lots of cultural awareness courses. I hated every moment of my time there. Managers are generally useless and unhelpful and when things go wrong blame is pushed down the chain ya staff below them. Bad pay too.
No two days the same, continuous full on each day. Portfolios are never reviewed. However, you will walk away with skills and experiences that will not obtain in one job anywhere else
They say they are offering all this bonuses that you never see, only managers and high employees are receiving them. They don;t help you grown at all, they are working with favouritism.,
Not the best to work for because all the time is not budget for things like cleaning products and other every time we are ask to to hard job but with no help from management
After being very excited to join the company. Left after a few weeks. Could no longer work in the environment. Very poor management. Unhappy team that appeared to have a high staff turnover.
I have been with Rendall & Rittner for 11 years. I have little to complain about. If you want promotion you have to work and show competence. Good company and plenty of training courses to help you in your day to day work environment.
Do not ever work for this company they are very disrespectful rude arrogant and they take behind your back

Everyone thinks they are management and regardless of the seriousness of your duties ie security/health and safety - delivering a food delivery or covering breaks take priority!!!!
Pros
Dont work for them is the only pro
Cons
Everything you can possibly imagine
Nice management team
Very fair

Very understanding

Oppotuntity to progress

Excellent training courses and first aid training, all courses are free under employment.
Great business to work at, with colleagues and supervisors always welcoming and friendly each morning. Workplace culture is relaxed but also balanced with discipline.
Pros
Great lunch breaks
Cons
Repetitive
This company does promote progression, however, it seems that its only to "favourites". If you work hard you are noticed and appreciated for it, but you will most likely be over looked.

I also find that there is no support when you start, you have a few training days, but then are left to figure it out and ask other people, which you don't want to cause you don't want to seem like a burden.
Pros
Great staff and morale
Cons
Doesn't pay enough for the amount of work
I had a really bad experience working for this company more than 6 months. After giving the best of me, working everything right, they found some excuses for taking out. There is no promotion. Everything promises.
Pros
Money was good
Cons
Long hours, lots standing, bad management
lonely and quiet work requiring self motivation and patience. Concierge services to a number of flats in the east of London - due to nighttime work - can affect sleep patterns
This is a very good work place. I had my work placement there and enjoyed atleast 2 months of it. All the people were nice. I learnt how to process transactions and accounts.
Rendall & Rittner are truly an excellent company. They are totally committed to their staff, clients and partners. The Directors are approachable and hands on and you are given a lot of latitude to grow and develop. The culture is one of support and unparalleled trust.
Good company to work for if you want to pursue career in building management. Colleagues are friendly and helpful when you need, there are many courses available from the company
Pros
good benefits, courses and progression opportunities
Cons
organising and betterment of systems
Great company to work for, training course provided, good work life balance working 4 on 4 off, Overtime avalible and good career prospects if you choose to move up
Pros
Overtime
Cons
I enjoy working for my current employer. I am a lone worker which necessitates a particular level of support . I am given this by an excellent line management system
R&R is a very solid, well-established company with an outstanding reputation. One of the drawbacks is that, as a Portfolio Property Manager, the properties allocated will be very demanding, and the portfolio could be larger than normal.
Pros
Excellent working environment, upper management looks out for staff
Cons
Portfolio can be large and daunting