Renault Employee Reviews

Found 70 reviews matching the search See all 3,594 reviews
Terrible place to work...
Yardsman at Renault trucks (Former Employee) –  Nuneaton coventry17 May 2019
No support to you in difficult times .. rather turn their backs on you .. pay is ok but they like their moneys worth ... started off doing my job ended up doing 2 other people's and still more added as it went along .. recent manager is a joke ...hasn't got a clue ... smells and appearance was terrible...
Could of been an amazing job if was left alone and somebody wasnt always on your back ....I never felt like I was trusted there ...
Having to deal with unhappy customers was never a good thing but when the staff that worked there wasnt at all interested in happy customers and just wanted to make numbers look good....

I felt I could of made a difference but in a difficult time I was dismissed on a technicality but was told when new manager arrived numbers were being cut so I kind of expected it ...

My advice ... stay well clear !!!
Pros
Cons
Unhappy customers and your just another number ...
Almost the worst company i have ever worked for.
Support Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Maple Cross, Hertfordshire14 May 2019
The environment is disgusting (filled with stress and anxiety) and purely orientated around results.

With some questionable company morals/values its made company success and overall financial power/value as a brand feel like the only importance and this seems to be at the direct cost of people and there sanity with no real regard for peoples welfare or best work/life balance.
Pros
The pay
Cons
The job
Very low wage
Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  Glasgow3 February 2019
Paying someone £9.74 per hour to drive a HIAB Class 2 Vehicles is shocking! Companies like this are the reason people like myself want to get out of the haulage industry.
Good to work for
Technician and MOT Tester (Former Employee) –  Cardiff12 January 2019
Would recommend too work with,good people to be around easy work with and repair the car properly FairPlay spray paint is top notch to used cars quality to
Too much Politics
Fleet Aftersales Business Development (Former Employee) –  Maple Cross, UK10 December 2018
A manufacturer that has undergone some turbulent times in recent years. Sales have been up and down and the value of the brand has led to some interesting gaps in coverage.
Let us hope that the parent company continue to exert a strong influence on the UK operation as their are some over promoted individuals with little understanding of the retail and fleet automotive industry at ground level.
Pros
Work from home, Good choice of ECOP car
Cons
Management knowledge - or lack thereof, too many competing sytems
Good at the time
Admistrator (Former Employee) –  Dunstable1 October 2018
Opening post, dealing with phone calls, busy most of the time went to a few events to help with promoting the product
Improved my typing skills
Do not wish to comment
Laid back
Can't say I had one
People
Enjoyed it
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Tipton21 August 2018
I spent a week working for the company and the vibe is great and everybody is genuine and I learnt so many new things in just a matter of one week of working there
Good concept low performance
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Maple Cross15 August 2018
Renault Nissan Consulting UK (just this dep) is under performing and not safe for career advancement. Do not have a good consultancy firm strategy. Is not keeping up with technology advancement and software development to support customers digital programmes.
Pros
company car
Cons
not safe
Needs improvement
Full Time, Permanent, Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Maple Cross, Hertfordshire26 April 2018
Only able to progress to Team Manager, no way of progressing further within the company. Good Job and staff are lovely, hours and pay are amazing and good benefits.
Pros
Company Car
Cons
High Case Load which isn't manageable
Professional
Used Vehicle Service Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Coventry21 February 2018
A good company to work for if you wish to have a secured future within a company who help their staff to nurture their staff, support them and help them to progress within the company with training and career guidance.
Superb company to work for
Fleet Sales Manager - Major Fleet (Current Employee) –  Fleet15 February 2018
Excellent company to work for, well backed by an incredible HR team. Limited in some ways by the manufacturer for my particular role but overall, as a business, I simply cannot fault them.
Amazing Sales experience
Assistant (Former Employee) –  England13 February 2018
Worked alongside my brother while he sold cars, picking up a few pointers on the way of what to and what not to do. helped keep the cars on the floor nice and clean so they look more appealing.
great
Receptionist/Admin (Former Employee) –  Maple Cross, Hertfordshire8 February 2018
Such a great company to work for, lovely team i worked within throughout my two years of being there. shame i left, only left due to needing salary increase, as i had more responsibilities towards the end of my time at Renault.
to start with some exacice make everybody happy and have fun too
Line operator (Former Employee) –  production5 February 2018
it was a nice experience to work with renault and yazaki and delphi packard tanger cause i like to do team work and to feel like we are family complete each other and making our company gives the best production
Pros
free luches
great
HGV Mechanic and site supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bristol3 February 2018
great nice people to work for fair however to far me to travel with the bridge as well, over time paid however don't like mothly pay I would have preferred weekly n
Pros
people
Cons
pay
My life at work
ENGINEER - PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Pas-de-Calais14 December 2017
A typical day begin by a meeting with all members of my team , the production engineering division.

Then I check my mails and go to see the peoples which I have a project with.

I check the progress of the tasks and keep the focus on the deadline and make adjustments if necessary.

I can work with all kind of teams in the company , from finance , production , design or with the security responsibles...

This is what I love here , the fact of working with all kind of peoples in a lot of different fields , and go trough the challenges that unit us.
Productive Place To work
Sales controller/Business Manager (Current Employee) –  West London7 December 2017
Very busy site with over 300 cars on site for sale every day is different. We have all sorts of interesting customers who are challenging and we will go out of our way to provider excellent service at all times. The team is very customer focused so we have great feedback. We have a team meeting every morning to see what is going on through the day. The most enjoyable part of the day is when a customer leaves very happy from sales or service.
Great insight
Analyst (Former Employee) –  uk13 October 2017
Fast paced environment that was supported by great people. Each day was different but offered the opportunity to learn new skills and progress in the role.
Processes outdated
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Watford20 August 2017
Processes outdated.
Systems outdated and inefficient for job demands.
Management unwilling to change processes to move forward.
Multiple contractors have taken on responsibility to make the Customer Relations Department productive but have failed to do so as they have not been strong or quick enough to make efficiency changes whilst listening to the client but failing to listen to advice / guidance from within their own team.
Pros
Head Office
Cons
Reluctant to change
Junior Technician (Former Employee) –  Salford19 August 2017
It's a really good place to work for,everybody is great to get on with and you have can have a laught with them,nice working atmospheres,nothing to strenuous

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Renault. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K