Renault

Renault Employee Reviews

United Kingdom82 reviews
I really enjoyed my time at Renault.it was both challenging and rewarding too , The work environment was quite relaxed with a good work life balance and probably 2 or 3 days working from home
Few managers are good people , few managers think there gods gift and the power goes to there head, happened with the top guy More interested in his Rolex's than saying hello good morning. wonder if he could even put a tyre on. On second thought I don't think he could see past his nose , the guys are genuinely okay. But some management need to come back down to Earth , just because there company cars with company fuel cards doesn't make them better than those who actually own the cars and pay for there on fuel
Pros
Pool table for lunch times
Cons
Pay for your own coffee I'm buying a Rolex
I enjoyed working for Renault as it was a friendly environment and I got to meet a lot of new people. I worked on the reception desk taking calls and meeting and greeting customers aswell as administration duties.
A fast paced workshop with some good people and oppertunitys to progress further in many different job roles.
I progressed from technician to senior tech then onto workshop supervisor gaining many different qualifictions on the way
Well intended and approachable management, international culture, performance driven, treating dealers like partners. Feels like a family. Exciting industry and products. Passion.
Company offers certain benefits for employes like a company car scheme and a good pension scheme. Work culture sometimes is lacking because you feel that at the end of the day the company considers yuo are just a number and not a human being.
Very good company to work for and great service . All the people where great to work with in each department. A great atmosphere in the whole dealership.
Pros
No computer to use for my job
Cons
No weekend
I worked for Renault for 25 years and in the last 5 to 10 years I seen management change for the worse all take for themselves if France could see what goes on all Renault branches will close down its that bad Renault need better management and hr
Just a pleasure to work management very supportive of my role within Catering all employees were kind and encouraging.Just a nice place to work.Just enjoyed going to work each day
It is a fast-placed company, with many people trying to overtake their work scope towards a long-term objective. I learned from process engineering concepts and tools, to management-related skills.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Renault?
Too busy no real bonus scheme
Technicians treated poorly

Management didn’t appreciate hard workers, sales and admin were looked upon highly but those who work hard to keep the lights on treated poorly. Bonus was rigged by management
I had worked for Renault franchises for 32 years prior to joining the head office team. Not once did i ever regret my decision to do so.
Renault is most definitely a people centric organisation from both a customer and employee perspective.
Losing customers at nuneaton due to very poor incompetent management ... use spare parts off used trucks for customers repairs and charge full price saying brand new part ..hence further repairs needed generating more income..complete joke....management hasn't a clue ..just number guys !!!
Pros
None at all
Cons
Scam company thats getting worse day by day
Renault at the moment are not a good place to work, the management are poor, overall targets are impossible to achieve therefore there is no bonus earned, no Overtime and no perks.
The environment is disgusting (filled with stress and anxiety) and purely orientated around results.

With some questionable company morals/values its made company success and overall financial power/value as a brand feel like the only importance and this seems to be at the direct cost of people and there sanity with no real regard for peoples welfare or best work/life balance.
Pros
The pay
Cons
The job
Forward thinking automotive group with a good work life balance and flexible and supportive approach.
Working at Renault is varied and challenging with a good balance between self driven and directed work.
Paying someone £9.74 per hour to drive a HIAB Class 2 Vehicles is shocking! Companies like this are the reason people like myself want to get out of the haulage industry.
Cons
Would recommend too work with,good people to be around easy work with and repair the car properly FairPlay spray paint is top notch to used cars quality to
A manufacturer that has undergone some turbulent times in recent years. Sales have been up and down and the value of the brand has led to some interesting gaps in coverage.
Let us hope that the parent company continue to exert a strong influence on the UK operation as their are some over promoted individuals with little understanding of the retail and fleet automotive industry at ground level.
Pros
Work from home, Good choice of ECOP car
Cons
Management knowledge - or lack thereof, too many competing sytems
Opening post, dealing with phone calls, busy most of the time went to a few events to help with promoting the product
Improved my typing skills

Do not wish to comment

Laid back

Can't say I had one

People
I spent a week working for the company and the vibe is great and everybody is genuine and I learnt so many new things in just a matter of one week of working there