RENAISI

RENAISI Employee Reviews

My experience there was good, certain things need changing but I believe that they will in the near future, as senior management is now taking certain steps to make improvements, everyone is friendly.
Management have no real idea of what is happening on a day to day basis in any of the offices. Renaisi has Managers for everything (often not based on best person for the job, knowledge or experience but on which one of the senior managers/directors they get on with the best) Renaisi do not value the support (non-fee earning) staff, who hold the company together. If you do not have a graduate background do not waste your time applying for any roles, as you will not receive any personal development or promotions. Renaisi hides its real intentions, behind its ethos of a social enterprise, with a mission to help people and places thrive but in reality takes advantage of the grants and people they are supposed to be supporting.
Pros -The interview process left a positive impression on me as the two senior consultants who interviewed me were welcoming and warm, putting a case for why Renaisi would be a great place to work. I didn't realise this would not be the case when working there. - Majority of employees are kind and enjoyable to work with, yet the working culture can make the environment feel cold due to demands and departmental separation. Cons In a social enterprise like Renaisi that aims to help people to thrive, you would expect that it would support its employees. I was provided a line manager, a senior project manager who was new to his role a few weeks after I joined. I did not receive a proper induction from HR or any support for my learning difficulty of dyslexia, all of which I had raised on my application form and interview process. My line-manager blamed HR for this yet he himself did not take the initiative to peruse this support until I pushed this. Given that I was new to the world of work, I did not know what support I could receive and therefore, as I have always done, did my best to not let these challenges affect my work. Although at first I felt welcomed into the team, over time, the working culture in the head office felt corporate, individualistic and departmental, heavily reliant on how well you knew senior staff. I gave my very best to my work and inspite of the work itself being monotonous and repetitive, I believed it was a crucial step for me to learn how to understand the programme I was working for. I put in extra time, working when I was on sick leave - more...
There's a wide variety of diversity at Renaisi, people have the chance to move across departments and get involved in tasks that they may not necessarily have previous experience. The most enjoyable par of the job is the teams and colleagues because of the diverse background.
I worked ar Renaisi full time. Benefits: Low pressure as targets are meaningless, with no one hitting their target across the board. If you are a manager you will have no target, or at least your targets will not be advertised across the board like everyone else. There are some talented people who work for the organization, however, these people are not found within Senior Managment. Cons: Your job title/role can be changed at the drop of a hat with no prior discussions (my job role could change weekly). Managers do not take employee reviews seriously. Employee appraisals are often conducted 3 months late and are rushed through to keep hr happy. Operations are a joke, with no structure or plans in place to enable staff to hit targets. Senior Management often has no real idea of what happens on a day to day basis. There is a lot of infighting between different groups with Management rarely offering any solutions to existing problems. Daily meetings can be hostile and achieve nothing. There are morning and afternoon meetings every day, Managers use these meetings to try and pressure staff to hit their target without providing any solutions or ideas on how staff can do this. I can not stress enough how pointless these meetings are. Stats/KPI's are recorded on paper..., which goes against the companies sustainability policy as this is just a complete waste of paper/resources. No training is provided for staff. Induction lasts a day and is just a form-filling exercise. Some office spaces are not fit for work, I was lucky as - more...
Pros
Can show up late without any issues.
Cons
See review below.
The managers where very approachable and fun to work for. There was training avaliable to staff. All the staff get along with each other. The managers where willing to help at all times
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
No career prospect
Having worked for this firm for two months now, I am very satisfied. The only draw back is that I would like to work Full Time. Other than that, there are no other issues. Excellent company.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Part Time
Working for Renaisi has opened my views on working with the community in a positive way.I learnt more about barriers that people have to go through in everday life and enjoyed making a difference to help the individuals through these.My co workers were very supportive towards me and we all worked as a team which made the projects succesful meeting all targets.This job was very rewarding.
Pros
co workers
  1. Employee reviews