Remit Group

Remit Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews
Enjoyed my time there and felt it had good business culture.

I was paid very well for the work I did and felt respected and valued by management.

Felt my opinion was listened to.
I would say this is one of the hardest training providers that I have worked in. the only saving grace was my manager and the team that I was working with; without them, I doubt I would have lasted as long as I did. The SMT are generally only bothered about stats and numbers and not about the health and wellbeing of the staff, unless you work in the Head Office, they didn't really bother with you. Ops managers contacting you at nights to say they want something for the next day. all in all not a very happy place to work.
Pros
Some of the people you work with
Cons
Long Hours, big areas to cover (500+ miles)
Bad experience. False people, lies all around. Prepare reason for make their position right. Funny rules. The worst experience I ever had. Corporation with all bad features of Corp.
Pros
Maybe there are
Cons
Dishonesty
Remit is a good company but they need more relevant resources for staff. The travel to students is very vast and unrealistic for staff. More remote or classroom is required. Thank goodness they got rid of some of the managers who where dragging the departments down.
Felt instantly welcomed in to the office and had support and assistance when needed in finding my feet. Given the freedom to give suggestions and felt heard by management team.
Pros
Laptop, IPhone, Fuel Card, Company Car, Hotel Stays, Corporate Events
Cons
Expected to stay late when needed, but time given back
Amazing flexible approach to working hours since I travel a minimum of at least an hours commute there but have been helpful to work around it. Overall very supportive team and a high amount of encouragement to constantly push and strive for better.
Pros
Free fruit and nut, tea and coffee all day, flexible working hours, bonus scheme
Cons
long commute, terrible main office car parking
Since starting at Remit I have found them to be an employer that genuinely cares about its customers and its learners and does a fantastic job of looking out for the best interests of both, and their own staff at the same time.
The atmosphere is relaxed, but fast-paced at the same time. They are receptive to new ideas and bold in their approach to recruitment, marketing, and achieving success.
I was always stressed by the fast pace of the job.

I worked a 12 hours most days. My evenings and weekends a lot of the time was spent marking students’ coursework.

I felt there was no work life balance. Communication was very poor from management.

Communication is about meeting management’s
Good company to work for. Friendly team, good reputation and the team are supportive. You get to work with leading clients which is motivating. Overall good experience.
The job was great and I would have stayed if I wasn't moving town. Was slow to begin with but slowly got more work and was able to stay occupied and often worked with other colleagues.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Remit Group?
A typical day on course would require me to fill out a vocational book for everyday of the week.

perks of the course were a free Dell Vostro 2520 Laptop (Pentium Dual Core 3rd Gen/2 GB/500 GB/DOS).