Play YouTube video button

Remedicare Staffing Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom26 reviews
Featured review
Remedicare Staffing Ltd selected this as a representative review
Fantastic company, with great oppertunities for young, driven individuals
I was first introduced to Remedicare Staffing through word of mouth. I had recently left college and just turned 18 years old. Being the money driven individual that i am, i embarked on a job search and started applying for positions within the recruitment industry. I sat four/five interviews with different companies specialising in the recruitment of staff in different industries and quickly found that Remedicare Staffing was the company for me. A decision which was made purely upon seeing what a young, unexperienced consultant could achieve through hard work.

I started with Remedicare at towards the end of 2016! (May i add i had never worked in any sales job before, i had come from working part time in a restaurant as a waiter).

Cut a long story short, i received three months of extensive training in sales, i put in the hard work and the hours needed and after three months of joining the company i received two promotions and became a consultant.

I then continued in Remedicare and within in my first year of being consultant, i received further promotions to Principle Consultant, i was also awarded with a brand new 2017 AMG line Mercedes and was taken on an all inclusive holiday to Marbella with the company.

All of this was achieved at the age of 18 - 19, proof that with hard work alongside the 5* training provided by Remedicare, an individual can go from earning minimum wage to the 40% tax bracket in a matter of months.

I would highly recommend Remedicare Staffing to any consultants looking for a new position.
Pros
Company Lunch Clubs, Company Holidays, Company Cars, Watch Targets
Cons
Long hours, fast paced industry
Fulfilling and great atmosphere
Great place to work, Great atmosphere with lots of support from all its staff and managers. Everyone is friendly and enjoyable to work with and be around.
Pros
Rewards for your work!
Fast Paced, Fun environment
Working for Remedi Care Staffing has allowed me to gain confidence when liaising with both clients and candidates on a day to day basis. It's always a good vibe in the office, everyone seems very friendly and gets along. Management are excellent and always happy to help. Would definitely recommend working here to anyone who has a passion for recruitment as I've worked for agencies prior to this one and it tops them all!
Amazing Working Environment
Here at remedicare you work in a fast paced working environment. The office atmosphere is amazing and the incentives are reasonable and achievable! I have never worked in sales before but after coming here I love it and could not think of working anywhere else.
Pros
Incentives, Office Environment
Cons
Can be stressful
Fast Paced and Enjoyable
A typical day in the office for me means being busy from the moment you get through the door - in a good way. Working towards commission, targets, etc means that when you're putting in the hard work all day you can directly see the benefits from it. If you want to make money, you have the opportunity to do so at Remedicare, and in an enjoyable environment too. In terms of office culture, I don't think you'd find anywhere else quite like it!
Pros
Holiday, Lunch and Car targets
Cons
Stress
Energetic, Fast-Paced Environment
Having such an energetic, fast-paced and competitive environment creates a great atmosphere to work in. Everyone bounces off each other. Every day when you come in, you want to be the best and the resources and support provided allow you to be the best you can be.
Fun Environment, Good People
A typical day at work, blink and you'll miss it. there is always something to do in the office if you like to keep yourself busy during your working day you will fit in great here.

management is great on each team tons of support & approachable people to turn to.

Culture in the office is a very laid back. you do not feel like your working for a company & there is some serious competition when it comes to the ping pong table.

the job it's self can be tough, you need to be able to manage multiple things at once and stay on top of the ball. these are skills you will learn over time at the company.

best thing about Remedicare is that if you work hard you get rewarded. Company cars, Rolex targets, holidays, and quarterly lunch clubs.
Fantastic company to work for with many perks!
Great company to work for with lots of great incentives! The whole team is very helpful and make you feel very welcome. No 2 days are ever the same here at Remedicare!
Pros
Car, watch and holiday targets run all year round!
Wow
Fantastic company to work for, great incentives and work environment! would recommend anyone getting into recruitment to come here! i have just arrived back from Cancun Mexico! proves hard work gets you rewards
Pros
company Cars, company holidays, watch targets, High achievers targets, internal promotions
Cons
not join sooner...
Great company
Excellent values which always show in their staff. Always extremely helpful and offer great guidance in all areas - could not ask for more from any company
Employee Review
Amazing place to work. Great atmosphere with lots of support from all its staff and managers. Everyone is so friendly and enjoyable to be around!

I have been here 1 month and my time has flown by and I've learnt so much from the amazing and detailed training given by Remedicare.

There's amazing incentives and a great commission scheme and things to enjoy whilst working here.
Pros
atmosphere, commission schemes, training, incentives, staff, support, early finish on fridays!
Cons
Overall Atmosphere is great!
Remedicare is my first full time job. And I must say I honestly don't know why people complain about hating work so much. Here, the team leaders are always supporting you through the thick and thin.

The job is demanding and stressful but extremely rewarding. The reward scheme here includes things like holiday targets where they take you away to places like Cancun, and car targets in which you can get an AMG A class.

Overall, the days on paper might be long, but as long as you've got a good work ethic, the hours will fly by. In this case meritocracy comes into play hard, at the end of the day if you put the work in you get more commission which definitely makes me happy!
Pros
Great Commission and Atmosphere
Cons
N/a
Not for someone that easily gives up!
One's success at Remedicare depends entirely on the character of the person. The cons may put some off, however will sound ideal for others.

There is great banter in the office but everyone equally works hard. If you're somebody with drive, confidence and a good work ethic then you will go far.

The company motivates it's employees to perform through the use of exciting and achievable incentives.

The hardest part of the job is being able to pick yourself up and keep going when things aren't going your way. Some days are bad, others you will feel on top of the world!

The most enjoyable part of my job is that there's always something to work towards and achieve and whilst the incentives are great, the sense of self accomplishment you get cannot be beaten.

If you're considering a career in recruitment and you think you've got what it takes then I would highly recommend it.
Pros
Incentives, office culture, commission structure, management team
Cons
Long hours, unpredictability, high intensity, competitive
Brilliant Company and Job!
I have worked at Remedicare for 6 months now and love it.

- I have hit multiple targets

- Great atmosphere and colleagues

- Clear and strong commission structure

Would defiantly recommend to and driven individuals!
Pros
Great atmosphere, bonus's, commission structure and a pool table
Great Work Environment
Excellent work environment that offers progression to aim for! realistic promotions with a good commission scheme. good support from seniors and managers.
Pros
Holidays / Bonuses
Cons
Competitive work place
Amazing Job Board
Great Service a fast paced exciting and innovative company underpinned by strong moral principles. Cross-team collaboration works well and everyone works hard for the good of the business and its clients.
Fun working environment with great comradery
I have been working for Remedicare as a consultant for over a year now and within this time I have learnt a lot about the process of recruitment.

I enjoy the fast paced environment and the atmosphere of the office, every one is young and fun which makes it a fun place to work.

I am part of a team which has good management and helped me over the past 12 months to build on my recruitment skills and I have gained a lot of experience during my time here.

I also love the job satisfaction of placing a candidate in a new role and then writing up the deal on the board.
Pros
HolidayTargets, Good Comission, Instentives and more
Productive and fun workplace
I've been working for Remedicare for only a couple of months now, however I've received incredible training and support from all my colleagues to better improve my skills.

I enjoy this job more than any I've had previously and couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather work. Great competitive atmosphere and job incentives.
Pros
Car targets, holiday targets, comission and more
Cons
N/a
Competitive & Great Place To Work
I've been with Remedicare For 2 years this April, and that time has gone really quickly.

Every day is different, but keeps you on your toes. The competitive nature in the office really does get the best out of you and you're motivated to be your own person.

Even in two years of being here the company has got much bigger!

With great incentives to motivate you and knowing the sky is the limit with how much you earn, it is enough to get anyone out of bed in the morning.
Pros
Company Cars, Holidays, Watch Targets & Lunch Clubs
Cons
N/a
Proactive and fun work place!
Everyday at Remedicare is different which I like very much!

The management here you cant fault as they are always here to help with any questions you have.

Workplace culture here at Remedicare is the best I have been involved in , the team likes to have a lot of banter within the office but at the same time everyone get their heads down and work is done!

I would say the hardest part of the job is telling a candidate they wasn't successful in getting the position.

The most enjoyable part is interacting with different people with different back grounds , cultures , interests and really building relationships with these people who some I now see as friends.

Finally congratulating that person you have helped every step of the way fulfil their dream of working in Healthcare!
Pros
Company cars, Company holidays, uncapped commission structures
Cons
Long days
Fantastic Company with great incentives
I have been with Remedicare Staffing for over 5 years now and must say It has gone by really quickly. Being the top biller for the last 3 years, I have really improved as a person inside and outside of the business. The environment is great, friendly team and target driven. I would say the hardest part of the job is the hours but this benefits with the results from the work you put in. I guess the most enjoyable part of the job is getting the satisfaction of placing someone in a role where both parties are happy and the competition within the business.
Pros
company incentives - company cars, holidays and great commision structure
Cons
long working hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Remedicare Staffing Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
4.9