Regus

Regus Employee Reviews

United Kingdom147 reviews
Been at Regus nearly four years. Started off as a Virtual receptionist then progressed onto Training/Quality. Now I have recently getting more involved in the admin side of things.
The work can be fast paced at times but the overall friendly work colleges help to keep things grounded.

Like most work places, I think that you get out of Regus what you put in.

It can't be all that bad If i am still here after four years.
Basic job with no opportunities to develop any career.
The reception position does more cleaning of kitchen and toilets than office tasks.

Salaries are low and new entry people earn more money than the ones that are in the same position for years.
Pros
Cons
Low salaries, no benefits.
Over the 7 years I with them I totally enjoyed my time with Regus. They were full and very busy days with all the support and on site training you could require
Pros
friendly
Cons
standard office hours
Racist workers.

Favouritism.

Unprofessional work environment. (inappropriate conversations such as racial and religious views and LOTS of swearing)

No opportunity for progress.
Working there 6 months felt like a prison sentence was a disorganised organisation and lack of skill set amongst staff and management no compassion or structure things take too long to be authorised
Pros
Cons
Management, policies, cleaning, processes hours, pay
Positive
Great variety of work and autonomy

Negative

Employees are petrified of CEO. SLT are unable to manage business without being fearful of their jobs if they disagree with CEO.
You have to give the job a chance! Some of the daily targets seem difficult at first but once you get used to the work it is quite an easy job and hit the targets without thinking about it! You are given plenty of time to settle in with plenty of help and training if you need it. The team leaders and managers are very approachable and understanding.
Very friendly staff, lots of laughs and good morale all round.

The job itself sounds repetitive but as every call is different it can be quite interesting. At times it can be very busy but everyone pulls together when needed.

I genuinely really enjoy working here!
You are just a number
no gratification

no budget for team activities or bonding

it is all about the client and how to keep them onboard

very old slow systems

no proper communication among the departments - only "tickets"

Good life work balance because you dont tend to walk out the office with the your mind occupied.

Pretty easy
Pros
Nothing is free for staff unless it is convenient for the company
Cons
no socail events for staff
Everyone was concerned for their job, as each Christmas people were let go just before New year. Senior management spent their time trying to survive the next cull by trashing their peers daily.Consequently management was poor, and in most cases only the c level could make any decisions at all.
Terrible company would never recommend to to either friend or foe. Stay clear!!

Terrible work ethic poor management. systems are not fit for purpose.

if you think you are worth anything stay away!!
Unsupportive workplace no real help from staff members very hard to please work you 24 seven if they could no benefits no Christmas meal or party offered
They first of all stated different working hours on the job description. Then they stated I will get a centre location close to home but now I’m travelling for 30 minutes everyday to get there when I was told 10-15 minutes travel time. This is suppose to be a receptionist job but it feels more like a cleaners job. Your expected to empty the dishwasher all day and reload it even though the clients should be doing this themselves but never do! Cleaning the surfaces and making sure everything is tidy. I understand that the centre should be clean at all times then you should hire day time cleaners or in the job description state from the off that you will be expected to clean every minute of the day instead of putting ‘occasional’ KITCHEN maintenance. Apart from that, it’s an ok job. Wish I knew what to expect before I accepted the offer otherwise I would of declined.
Regus provides all employee benefits needed and gives you ample amount to train yourself to perfection. Job role includes receptionist plus management of a centre and centre related works. Satisfied with the work culture.
Regus is a fair company. The wages are good and the company is very reasonable when having time off. I would recommended this as a job as I enjoyed it
Pros
Wage is good
Cons
Not enough hours
Very stressful fast paced call handling position, targets very hard to meet but staff were very friendly and very easy to get along with.

Would not recommend to someone looking for a receptionist position
Regus was such a lovely place to work at and a calm working environment. My team members were all so supportive of me and my writing which was exceptional. I got to experience things and see the world in such a different beautiful way...The court cases to the writing in news paper articles.
A fantastic way to start a career in customer service and highly recommended for young people looking to start working life. In this role I felt supported and had all the tools and guidance that I needed
Regus promotes agile working

It also gives you the flexibility to work from home and the hour to fit your personal life to including picking children from school
Regus is a business in which a professional environment is present, however getting the know the clients and having the opportunity to help them with any issues they may have is a very rewarding feeling.
Once you have proved yourself in terms of performance and knowledge you are allowed to make changes and implement ideas and strategies that weren't the company norm.
Pros
global opportunities
It was a very friendly place to work, also I gained many experience as it was a work experience. Also, I have learned a lot in customer service and know how to deal with complaints.