Regent's University London Employee Reviews

The best working environment that I have ever had
Academic Administrator (Current Employee) –  London12 January 2019
It is wonderful to be part of a vibrant and knowledge as well as interactive - focused environment. I have met really interesting colleagues who are enriching my journey with Regent's.
Very good university
Visiting Lecturer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London28 February 2018
I have really enjoyed working with this university . The academic staffs are highly inspiring and supportive.

The support staffs are very prompt which helped easy operation in every day life.

The management is strict but they know what they are doing!
A great teaching experience
Lecturer (Current Employee) –  London1 February 2018
Working with students that come in as non-designers and then seeing them develop is one of the most rewarding experiences I have had in life. It is fantastic to see and this is why I love to give some of the professional experience I have to the students.
International enviroment
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  London9 May 2017
One of London's most beautiful campuses in the heart of a royal park. A truly international environment with staff and students from over 140 nationalities.
Amazing location and work life balance!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London21 April 2017
Regent's is a really lovely place to work. It's a small university so you get to know all of your colleagues very well, and everyone is very supportive and helpful!

The location is amazing and the campus is set in amazing grounds, all in the heart of Regent's Park.
Pros
Friendly staff, Great location, Work life balance
Productive and fund workplace
PA / Faculty Administrator (Current Employee) –  London29 February 2016
I feel that there's great team spirit and i enjoy working within my team. My role is a busy but very diverse role from setting up meetings, raising PO's and organising social and business events.
Growing but at too fast a pace
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Finance Department3 March 2014
Working hours are 9 - 5 but many staff stay until late each evening and work weekends to try to secure their role. Every day is different, however, emails are checked and prioritised, online payments are reviewed and posted to SUN. Payments are authorised, Journals are done and any queries are dealt with, Prepayments are assessed and accruals identified, Assets are entered into the register. I started as a Purchase Ledger Clerk and worked my way up to be one of two Finance Manager. I enjoyed working at regents because of its casual and relaxed atmosphere.
Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regent's University London. Our community is ready to answer.

Regent's University London Reviews by Location