Reflect Recruitment Group

Reflect Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

I have worked here for over a year now with varying number of shifts per month, however when the shifts are available you can work two or three a weekend with complete flexibility (they don't mind if you don't work as long as you communicate reasons) and come out with over £250
Pros
always fed on site, great team
Cons
Worked on there books for a number of years. I do enjoy the personal level, they are quick and talk to you. I have worked for a LOT of the other Agencies in the Newark/Nottinghamshire areas, so i think I am well travel with agencies. Of all of them I would Trust this one with my life, keeping me safe. They dont force to take jobs, and dont put me forward for jobs I can't do. Make sure, i feel ok in a place. They are always looking for people (These are questions for Companies than Agencies) But i will say if you want a Agency that doesnt bully you in to a Job, talks to you, that does look out for you. THIS IS THE ONE
RR Group found me 2 weeks temp work in Witham St Hughs, Near Lincoln. I was a Temp Kitchen assistant, preparing and serving food in a busy canteen/restaurant environment. Till work and cash handling were required.
Official response from Reflect Recruitment Group
13 May 2019
Thank you for your review. If you are still available for work, please check our website and let us know if there are any other roles you'd like to learn about or apply for.Alternatively, contact our Lincoln office on 01522 848333 and our consultants will be happy to assist.
I had a great experience finding temporary work and the people were absolutely lovely. The receptionist was very kind and helped a lot but everyone was very friendly
Official response from Reflect Recruitment Group
29 April 2019
Thank you for your review.Please let us know if you're available for further hospitality work as we have upcoming events in the area requiring waiting and bar staff.
Reflect Recruitment Group are a local recruitment business providing a personal and professional service to all job seekers in the Newark, Lincoln and Grantham areas. A team of trained Recruitment Consultants with years of industry experience are available to discuss job opportunities with all those looking for permanent, temporary or contract work within local businesses, industrial and commercial sectors. Reflect Recruitment Group pride themselves on putting the needs of their candidates first and provide a personal approach to ensure a clear understanding of their needs and requirements. All candidates are invited to attend an informal registration meeting with the consultant to discuss and understand their needs to ensure the right candidate is placed in the right job with the right company. Full Right to Work checks are conducted to ensure Home Office compliance and all payroll is managed in-house so that Reflect Recruitment Group has full accounting control. Reflect Recruitment Group are committed to equal opportunities and do not discriminate. In line with GDPR, all personal data is handled and processed on a Legitimate Interest basis.