Reeson Education

Reeson Education Employee Reviews

United Kingdom30 reviews
Reeson education is the first agency I've worked for and found it so easy joining. The interview felt more like a casual discussion of skills, with aim to find the best fit for me as I spoke with many members staff from different parts of the team. They have since all been so helpful on the phone and very quickly found a great school nearby which booked me full time for the rest of the school year. Reeson have then offered training courses appropriate to that role. The staff at Reeson have been amazing throughout, especially through the school closures!... and are happy to answer every question an agency newbie can think off.
I started working with the agency in September. Initially, I was impressed by how quick the process was in finding me work and had no problem with the pay. However, before Christmas the pay company changed and I am now receiving far less money than before and their payslips are not clear at all, I still don’t even think I’ve been paid my sick pay from January! Due to the poor pay rates I am looking to leave this agency which is a shame as I love the school I work in.
Recently I had the opportunity to participate in a Team Teach training course which covered a two day period. The trainers were both excellent in their presentation and delivery and the content was both knowledgeable and very practical. I have been able to transfer some of these vital skills in the classroom where I can better support the needs of young children in my care.
Found me work quickly. Online hours sheet works well, paid on time. Did not waste time with unnecessary paper work resigned me up quickly. Good communication.
Reeson has found me work in some great schools. The consultants I have worked with are professional, friendly and reliable. They continually find me teaching roles that meet my needs and preferences. I highly recommend this agency.
The SEN Team here are really good. They found me work really quickly and were able to offer me the hours that worked for me. This is something which not every agency can do. They are honest, my consultant is always available to speak (even late nights) and genuinely interested in how I’m doing in the role.
The "SEN" team at Reeson was really helpful and supportive in helping me find the job role that matches my capabilities. Communication was great and very transparent throughout my recruitment process.
Since moving to London from the US I have been working in education and have worked with a couple of agencies. Reeson Education are by far the best - I have had free training online and in person including team teach.
Pros
Incentives, atmosphere, management, working conditions/pay
Since joining Reeson I have been looked after by the SEN staff. Any one who had left transferred my position smoothly to another manager so that I did not feel let down.

The team always informed me of any changes and terms in time and catered for my needs.
Pros
kept informed and always available
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reeson Education?
I signed up with Reeson Education and was very impressed with the service, courtesy and prompt feedback that I received from the SEN team. I would definitely recommend Reeson Education.
Pros
Good rates of pay
I had 2 days free team teach training and to be honest it was such a useful training. We have been taught how to deal with different situations and most importantly it was enjoyable as everyone worked together as a team. The service was great as we were provided with breakfast, lunch and water throughout the training. My position is a Teaching assistant and the the part I enjoy the most is that everyone works as a team and supports each other throughout and I'm proud to say that this will be my second year with reeson education.
I would definitely recommend Reeson to anyone. All the staff are really professional and take time to understand what you are looking for. They found me work within a week and kept in touch to check that I was happy. Any problems were resolved quickly.
I have been registered with Reeson Education for over two years. Although I secured employment elsewhere during that time, they were constantly in touch with me, regarding my current status. In the last few months, I have needed a new position. They were relentless, not in an overbearing way, in trying to secure me the right role. I am happy to report that the first interview I was matched with, was a success. The consultants are very knowledgable regarding their schools. I appreciate the honest nature in how they try to work and will definitely use them again in the future, if I need to secure another role.
The only reason I have given the company a 4 instead of a 5 in the ratings, is because I am yet to start my new job and will review again after a term.
Pros
Knowledgeable and honest consultants
Cons
None as yet
I could not recommend this agency more highly. Everybody is very good at what they do, they know their markets and placed me in a role in no time
Pros
The team!
CONSULTANTS
If you want to work for/with an agency that is different - not too pushy, genuinely interested in you as a person, patient, realistic and honest - then REESON Education is the place to be.

If you want to work in an office where everyone gets on, people help each other out and a work hard play hard atmosphere exists as a culture rather than as a result of a KPI heavy management style then you'll like it here.

TEACHERS/TAs

If you value working with specialists that listen to your needs and then go the extra mile to tick those boxes then you will love this agency. Nobody can guarantee 100% success and happiness for every person they meet but nobody tries harder, cares more and has as much empathy for those going into schools doing challenging jobs than REESON Education.
Pros
Incentives, atmosphere, management, working conditions/pay
Recruitment is always a tough gig! Reeson is a very unique environment where consultants share candidate pool and help each other rather than the dog eat dog approach.

We pride ourselves on being transparent and honest with both candidates and schools. I’ve worked here for 7 years and know if you genuinely want a job we will certainly do our upmost to help. We aren’t a huge corporate company where candidates are just a number we’ll take care of you!
Pros
A close knit team that gives it a real family feel
Best education recruitment company out there by far! Great pay and lovely team to work with.

The management are lovely and understanding and they really believe in you and push you to achieve your best (they give you really amazing incentives such as holidays abroad, tax free cash, bonus on top of commission, vouchers of your choice, nights out paid for and etc).

If you want to work with/for an agency that treat you as an individual and has a genuine interest in the well-being of individuals and schools then there really isn't another agency out there like it!

Reeson maybe a small company compared to other education recruitment company's out there but they really do treat every individual with the respect they deserve.
Pros
Great incentives, great commission structure
Cons
Holidays only to be taken during school holidays
I found Reeson by applying for one of their job adverts online.

I was unfortunately not successful in securing the job I applied for, but the Primary team were wonderful in lining up several interviews at some lovely schools close to where I live in North London.

What I liked best about them is they didn't try and force me into the first job I was offered, and I appreciated that. I also genuinely felt they were working with me in helping me decide on the best role and in negotiating the best possible pay.

Highly recommend.
Pros
Good variety of work, professional and friendly consultants.
Working with Reeson has been nothing but a great experience. I Enjoy the day to day of working this company and seeing not only what it has to offer but it's delivery. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for work.
Pros
Great team environment, fast paced with high rewards
REESON Education are a total breath of fresh air as an agency. Having worked within the industry for many years at a number of high profile agencies I can honestly say that this is the best place I have ever worked.

The ethos is really good with candidates and clients being treated with compassion and doing a great job taking priority over squeezing everyone for profits. The staff are great - friendly, supportive, close knit and likeable. They listen well and try hard to tick all the boxes for everyone in what is an increasingly difficult market.

The management are flexible and fair and they give you the impression that they really believe in you. There have been a lot of positive changes in recent years which have directly benefited all concerned with the introduction of online timesheets, quick clearance of files and more resources brought in to help improve the experience of workers.

Pros
Consultants are knowledgeable and hardworking
Cons
Holidays
I've worked in quite a few other companies and this is by far the best! It's a sociable place to work but everyone is also driven towards their own and the company's targets and objectives - staff aren't micromanaged but expectations are also clear. I love the team we work with and I couldn't be happier with a workplace. Highly recommend!
Pros
Team nights out, incentives, lovely staff team