REED Employee Reviews

Reed
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester17 July 2018
Great company to work for - well structured, good training and development and a well respected brand to work for. Large global company that provides multiple options to develop career
Pros
Training and development
Cons
processes can be long winded
Case Handler (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne10 July 2018
Reed is productive when it comes to helping a client gain suitable employment.They ensure you are carried along all through the recruitment process and give you enough update in advance.
Interesting and Varied work with Amazing Management Team
Temporary Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge23 April 2018
Felt as if the management team would bend over backwards for you. Salary was very good, would take home more per month than permanent members. Good communication, despite being an agency, checking in was always open via email.
Pros
Flexible, Good Money, Intersting
Cons
No Security (one example was completing a project very quickly and efficiently, and being let go three months early as project was signed off ahead of schedule, no bonus or recompense for extra effort of team)
Professional place to work
Recruitment Auditor (Former Employee) –  South East9 April 2018
Professional service and attitude given. Management fair but firm. Enjoyed heading European team. Learned how to train develop and evaluate staff.

Enjoyed producing reports meeting targets and KPIs.
Pros
good pay.
Productive and happy buisness
Reed Specialist Recruitment (Former Employee) –  Northampton19 March 2018
Reed is a great place to work with potential room for expanding throughout the company,and i would recommend it to business minds. it is a busy environment yet is controlled in a professional manner.
Pros
1hr lunch
Cons
Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  Leamington Spa, Warwickshire24 January 2018
I loved working here and was able to grow and develop as a Consultant in a fab environment. They were very understanding when my Mother was ill and offered me full flexibility. I was rewarded for my hard work and I enjoyed going into the office everyday. I left to work in Internal Recruitment.
just a number
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glasgow9 January 2018
I have to say that in the roles assigned I learned the same skills that I already knew.

The management, in my case Hospitality and Catering from the branch in Glasgow, could organize the shifts to cover better. it seems like they are not passionate about what they do but instead they want us to be the perfect workers.
Pros
free meals
Cons
no balance in work and life
Fantastic
Supply Teacher (Current Employee) –  Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire9 October 2017
Get rung often with Reed and although some are far away they do seem to be putting every effort into getting me work. Highest pay of all my agencies, which is slightly more when I have to travel far.
My agent is fantastic and really friendly. It has good benefits, although I opted out of these easily. PAYE pay.
Pros
Friendly agent, good pay, Paye
Cons
As with all supply, not a lot of work in early months but more than others
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wales9 October 2017
Typically on a day at Reed I will spend half of my time sourcing for candidates and then the other half trying to win new business through calls or visits to different businesses.
Pros
Good money and bonus
Cons
High targets and very unpredictable
Good agency
BSL Signer (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Nottingham10 September 2017
Good communication and well organised. great opportunity given to develop my skills in a new setting. Gained a whole new experience which is valuable.
Productive and fun
Invigilator (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London9 September 2017
Working at REED is very enjoyable as you choose which job you want to take up by calling REED directly. Once you have chosen your job, they ask if you are also available for other days. If so, they'll book you in immediately and send you a confirmation e-mail detailing your booking.
Efficient and caring
Supply teacher (Current Employee) –  East sussex11 July 2017
I enjoy working for reed education. But I am looking for more reliable work that I can rely on as this is only agency work. I am very happy with the efficient way with which they work and the work has been reliable and frequent.
Enabling
Finance Assistant Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Leeds, UK17 June 2017
Need the best to work on assignments. Expect excellent communication and execution of work assigned. Require individuals who are self-starters who can hit the ground running.
Pros
Self-starter
Cons
more demanding
Great internship
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester8 May 2017
The internship has given me a fantstic insight into what a career in HR involves. The team have ensured that I have been heavily involved in the work they do and always make sure that I am getting the most of my internship.
REED Guildford - words haven't been invented for how amazing it is there.
Senior Resourcer (Former Employee) –  Guildford13 April 2017
REED guildford, is just truly amazing. the balance between having a laugh and working was spot on, very family feel where you feel comfortable but not comfortable that you start slacking.
the best 2 consultants I have seen or worked with are located there and will share their knowledge and experience with you and help you every step of the way into making you reach your full potential.

I didn't think of them as colleagues I thought of them as friends who I worked with and shared problems with.
If you are having difficulties outside of work they will do anything they can to make even the most simples things better for.

Everything about that place is perfection.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Fun WorkPlace
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London11 April 2017
I recommend to work with Reed, fun loving work place, less pressure, friendly environment, friendly colleagues, good pay, good benefits, regular parties.
Easy accessible work.
Temporary Agency Worker (Current Employee) –  Bristol, UK21 March 2017
Reed is a good temporary agency, they strive to place you within work as soon as possible. The nature of temporary work means the hours and work is not always guaranteed and there are often periods of time where you have no work at all.
Pros
Above minimum wage rates of pay
Cons
Not reliable work or hours.
The Reed
The Reed (Former Employee) –  Rochdale22 February 2017
Was a very lively place to work. The management was a lovely couple. I served customers. Handled money. Changed barrels
Cons
Productive, happy work place, positive people
Learning Support Assistant and Call centre advisor (Former Employee) –  Ipswich14 February 2017
I didn't enjoy the call centre job, I have really enjoyed all the schools work I have done, and I highly rate both agencies! They are both very well managed, and they are very pleasant people.

Same with all the schools and companies I worked with in this time period.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Can not think of any
Good
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London19 January 2017
I enjoyed my work life at REED, a typical day was busy, varied in responsibilities on site and working lone and within a team.
I was able to utilise my skills on site

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REED. Our community is ready to answer.