reed.co.uk Employee Reviews

Not a job through Reed.
Traffic Warden (Former Employee) –  London1 June 2018
This appears to have been my job as a traffic warden for the Metropolitan Police. An excellent job at the time during summer. The team I worked with were very friendly and developed a close association. I learnt a number of skills while dealing with the public and learnt to be able to find my way around London quickly. Though working within a team I was able to develop the ability to work as an individual and make decisions under sometimes streeful situations.
Pros
good mix of team and individual working.
Cons
Occasionally you could be vulnerable.
Small friendly company, selling various types of filters.
Part Time Purchasing Clerk, Total Filtration Ltd (Former Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff21 May 2018
I was employed by Total Filtration part time as a Purchasing Clerk. It was a pleasant team to work with, and I had my first encounter with Sage Payroll during my time there.

The Management team was small, but good to work for. I enjoyed the people I worked with more than anything else.

The hardest part of my job is I did not have enough to keep me busy, but was grateful for the the job to get me back into employment following my 5..5 yr stay in the USA.
Pros
Small, friendly team. Worked in well with other things I had going on at the time.
Cons
Archaic computer systems at the time, not enough work to keep me busy.
good website
Coty Beauty Advisor and Fragrances Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ilfov19 February 2018
With over 200 million unique visitors every month from over 60 different countries, Indeed has become the catalyst for putting the world to work. Indeed is intensely passionate about delivering the right fit for every hire.
Barnardo's Was A Friendly Work Placement. Barnardo's Was A Quite Work Placement.
Shop assistant, Voluntary work Barnardo's (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire26 January 2018
I was working at Barnardo's The Charity Shop as a volunteer. I was working at Barnardo's The Charity Shop only so I could gain the work experience. The staff are very friendly at Barnardo's The Charity Shop but Barnardo's The Charity Shop is a quite work placement. I did not like working there because it was a quite work placement and I would prefer to work in a busy work placement.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours Shifts
great place to work
Support Youth Worker (Former Employee) –  london11 December 2017
Every day was different. Great place to work. A typical day consisted of doing activities with the young people, i.e. I would bake with them as that it is my hobby.
life at reed.co.uk
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  London23 November 2017
The culture at the company was very cliquey. We engaged in training tasks throughout your first couple of months which would deviate from your day to day work which was rather annoying. not the friendliest of places then again probably expected in the sales industry. What I have learnt is that one must get out of a toxic environment before it overwhelms you.
Pros
fruit in the mornings
Cons
clique culture
Job searching made easy
Cashier/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Teacher2 September 2017
The site is very well laid out and attractive. Searches are easy with many jobs posted.The CV builder build and great looking CV quickly and easily. Overall very good.
Support Worker/Carer (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire4 May 2017
In my latest jobs I´ve learnt a variety of skill thanks to the training the company provided me and thanks t the work team.
The most enjoible part of the work is supporting the service users in their best interest and see the progresion that they have day to day.
A very educational experience, hard work and great people.
Media Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Holborn, Greater London2 May 2017
The work was challenging but I learned a great deal from working at reed.co.uk, had a great work culture but ultimately decided it wasn't for me. Provided excellent training throughout and gained many valuable skills.
Pros
Great Incentives
Fun and rewarding
Support Worker/Carer (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, Devon31 March 2017
With in this work place you get to meet so many amazing people and it is a pleasure to work with them. It is wonderful to know that you have a positive impact on the clients lives and get to assist them to have a good level of independence.
Pros
very rewarding
Cons
Long shift every other weekend

Want to know more about reed.co.uk?

Ask a question
Hard long work
Kitchen Porter, The Richard Onslow (Former Employee) –  Cranleigh28 September 2016
Good team. Restaurant often very busy. The worst and longest Sunday was hard cleaning the kitchen. A lot of unnecessary work outside the kitchen.
Chef/Manager, Chopstix (Former Employee) –  Peterborough4 July 2016
i"ve learned to grow a strong and reliable relation with all the co-workers that i"ve been with knowing that"s the perfect way to work in a happy enviorment
A mix of kinder garten and a BPO
Customer Relations Representative, Concentrix (Former Employee) –  Belfast17 June 2016
Concentrix offers a good start for low skilled professionals who are keen on progressing into a more customer-oriented role on a higher level. However, the company lacks professionalism and a proper salary structure that would make people want to stay. I agree that there are opportunities in the company but the salary is very less despite the low cost of living in Belfast.
Great company
Head of Agile Delivery (Current Employee) –  london26 May 2016
Great company, great people, and good working culture. Product development and leadership is great in this place.
They work with really good suppliers here at reed.co.uk
Bra för vidarutveckling
QA Analytiker (Current Employee) –  Reed13 February 2016
En vanlig dag för mig består av stand up möte och sen plannera framtida tester med mina team kamrater.

JAg har lärt mig mycket inom webutveckling och Srcum.
Courses Advisory (Current Employee) –  London10 December 2015
The business is always booming and is always looking at opportunities for its employees to progress and to achieve there goals; both within and outside of the business.
Pros
Free fruit, great team leader
Great workplace to develop skills from University.
Learning Consultant (Current Employee) –  London16 September 2013
Work with a great team who support me in a number of key areas of development.

Understand my role and what is required. Provided with training and support weekly.