Reddot

Reddot Employee Reviews

Reddot had a leading edge software product that did a great job. They supported it very well too.

They also supported their sales staff and spared no expense to close deals.

They were aggressive and so was I. We worked well together.

It was also a great product to bring to top organizations because as the product grew within other organizations, so did my work load, the support I was given and the commissions I made.

It was just a win, win, win scenario. And if you weren't a winner with them - you were gone. Fortunately, I was their biggest success.
Pros
Unlimited resources for the most advanced tech available!
Cons
It ended.
The mission that drives this company is amazing, and it really unites everyone to work together as a team to provide the best services we can . Thank you for having me
I had high hopes upon starting then I saw something I did not want to be apart of. More so lack of : training, management, structure, and pay to say the least.
always had amazing people around me everyone was so helpful and it was easy to learn their and was so happy that this was my first job as it helped me a lot with everyday things
Pros
long lunches
Cons
standing
The experience in Reddot is so amazing, my social skills where develop and my my skills on installing PC where develop too. But I want mo challenge so I decide to leave them.
Pros
The have a very good system arrangements.
Cons
The works gone too easy
Since this is my first job, i really enjoy working here. i learned a lot of things in Logistics. I became more responsible person not only in my workplace but also in my social life. I learned to handle people when i was promoted as a team leader. In short, all the learning that i acquired during my tenure, i owe it all in my previous company.
Pros
allowance
Cons
extended hours
reorganization is an ugly work and they use it to their full advantage by reducing the employee count starting with the long term employees first. Management has no real direction.
Pros
4 day work week
Hours are great, management needs to be a bit more involved. Depends on what department you work in regarding job security. They lay off from time to time.
Pros
vacation/hoildays, benefits
Cons
lower wages than competitors, short breaks, management not great.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reddot. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8