Red Support Services

Red Support Services Employee Reviews

Excellent company
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Gloucestershire3 January 2020
Great company to work for area manager on the end off the phone if you need him. Paid on time and above minimum wage.
Easy going and a good atmosphere at work.
Equal opportunities employer!
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  St Albans, Hertfordshire16 December 2019
I work at Red as a security officer in St Albans. Management have progressed me and trained me from a cleaner. They paid for my sia course and licence for my career development so that I could pursue my ambition of working in security. I am grateful for the recognition and opportunity and enjoy working for them.
Excellent Company
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Tunbridge Wells, Kent9 December 2019
I was initially concerned about working with red after reading all the reviews.

They are however nothing like this. I thoroughly enjoy my job and feel supported by management.

I have worked for many service providers and they are by far the most understanding.
Bad company
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Grays, Essex4 December 2019
I worked for them some time ago
And mangers was rude and very poor
Spoken to employees. And the young manager does not have a clue.
It was there way or the high way
They have had so many people working there in grays shopping centre.
Then I can count in the last year.
So if you want job satisfaction don’t work there.
Awful. In every possible way.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Gloucestershire28 November 2019
First of all, it's not security it's facilities management. Security and cleaners hardly leave cabin. Must be laughing taking 1k+ wage for sitting on their phones for 80% of their shift.
Incorrect PPE and uniform which took near millenia to aquire it was completely wrong. Ended up making do with previous staff members clothes.
Sacked with no notice.
Withheld payment.
Management non exsistant and cowardly.
Confused site assignments (changed every 5 mins) .
Clients pompous and arrogant with no clue.
3rd party pressure..... Basically if your face doesn't fit your a goner.
Toxic boring atmosphere. Plenty of time for staff to conspire.

Absolute joke of a company
Good people great atmosphere
Maintenance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sidcup25 November 2019
Really enjoyed working for the company over the summer had a great opportunity. They expect you to work hard but that is good as it pushed me to work better.
the job was working and there was not fun in work
Toilet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hammersmith Broadway19 November 2019
I worked in the toilets as a toilet keeper cleaning the toilets and maintaining toilets clean male and female toilets also maintaining the area clean.
A no nonsense company.
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Hastings, East Sussex17 November 2019
Having worked here for 8 months, I can share the following. Do they expect you to work hard and do your bit? Yes. Will they expect you to go over and above at times. Yes. Do they sometimes make mistakes? Yes. Will they pull you up for not doing your duties? Yes. Will they be ok with people taking liberties? No. I dare say this is hardly unique in the service industry?
Avoid
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Grays5 November 2019
Terrible company to work for Management think they are better than anyone else. Does not take your complaints seriously and discriminates against peoples mental health issues. Avoid this company.
worst management that I ever had
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Grays12 October 2019
Yesterday I was fired from work as a CCTV controller, there excuses was :
You as a security officer/controller doing the brilliant work, but your communication with a management is very poor.
I had a new manager for a 4 weeks, the lady never even tried to know me, she even never said hello to me. She just comes in the office, gives some paper work and walk away.
They have good management.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Bexlyheath and Brentwood martin mc Coll.17 September 2019
The area manager Mr.Nuno is a very reliable , trust worthy manager. He is a very hard working manager. He communicate well with the staff and he is a good listener.and always being very supportive.
easy jobs
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Chertsey6 September 2019
cleaning so easy manager easy n friendly to get on with.. delieverys always on time.plus pays every fortnightly. wages are never stopped or late.great company :)
Awful.
House keeper (Former Employee) –  Andover8 August 2019
An awful company to work for. They do not care about their employees. They do not provide ppe all they care about is themselves. Management do not support their employees in any way shape or form.
Pros
Cons
Loads
Bad management
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Gravesend30 June 2019
Manager there are not a manager but just worker who even couldn't understand a job lol !!! The person who call him self a manager but no manager,its a joke.
Productive and fun workplace
Maintenance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sidcup7 June 2019
Excellent place to work, friendly staff and managers and directors have a real "hands on" approach . Staff are treated like equals and there is a good amount of flexibility.
Pros
free soft drinks
Bullies
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sidcup22 May 2019
Awful place to work,director has her favourite and if your face don't fit then you get a target over your head.i have seen so many people come and go since I have been here. I would only recommend this job if you like being spoken to like dirt,bullied and treated unfair.
Pros
Free booze in the office as they like to drink alot
Cons
The operations director
Splendid
Facilities / Health & Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London22 March 2019
I've been working for this company for the past 6 years, i started working with them as a security officer during which i demonstrated commitments, dedication and positive work ethics. I grew and developed with the company, they put me through required training, promoted through various positions of responsibility, and also, ensure my progressions. I can't fault Red Support Services in any way, they've always gone extra mile for their staffs, clients and other business relations. The Management structure is fabulous;
Provision of adequate training.
Provision of adequate working materials.
Always give priority to health & safety of their officers.
No blame culture.
Always keep in touch with employee - open office policy.
Quick response.
Pros
You are not just a number, but a part of a developing and progressive company
Cons
Work hard and the sky will be your limit
Cowboy company
Permanent / Full-time security officer (Former Employee) –  Hounslow12 March 2019
Gets you to work all the hours under the sun plus gets you doing jobs which isn't your responsibility for example if you're doing security you will also be doing maintenance, being a cleaner plus carpark attendant. Also you will be fed lies from management because none of them know how to do their jobs. The supervisor I had you never saw him on the floor and to make matters worse red also gave the client a radio to contact us. Also note you will not be in a full time or permanent contract it is of 0 hours.
Pros
Loads of hours
Cons
Rubbish pay, Jobs which you are not trained to do, rubbish management, feeding you lies where they can
Not a great experience
Security Officer/Door Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stretford, Greater Manchester5 February 2019
I'd just been offered the job at strefford and was tald to do 2 days training which I should of been trained and shown the ropes .
This was not the case I found I was 100% patrolling alone with no training at all .
It was very unprofessional and the staff was all going again all policys on site.
I decided the job and site was not for me And made the manager aware
And after the 2 days work I did never got payed a penny .
It seems I was used due to staff shortage only
I would not work for this company again and they don't train you and I never got my 2 day pay after all that
Pros
Cons
Never got payed for 2 days they called training days where i was on my own with no training
Hounslow management are deceitful
Offer (Former Employee) –  Hounslow, Greater London23 January 2019
They will not appreciate when you cover on short notice. You are not valued and its any excuse to withold your pay. Stay away! Hours are what you are singing you're life away. Take a day off and you get the boot
Pros
Hours and plenty off as know one else wants it!
Cons
No money, no integrity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3