Red Recruitment

Red Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews
Great experience with the onboarding team, had me in for an interview and to placement really quickly. Great working atmosphere since I have been working here and everyone is on the same page looking to help and recruit the best-fit people for every role.
Red gives everyone a fair chance to do well and provides excellent training so that everyone has equal opportunities.

The team is friendly, welcoming and supportive.
Working at Red is the polar opposite to what I was expecting.
Going into recruitment I anticipated long hours, direct management and everyone fighting for candidates but I couldn't have been more wrong!

All the staff are approachable and supportive, there's a great team spirit in the office every day and everyone encourages and celebrates success together.

Don't get me wrong you have to work incredibly hard, in the recruitment world the effort you put in determines exactly what you get out, but it's extremely rewarding on many levels.

The financial rewards are excellent but the satisfaction of placing a candidate, and potentially changing someone's life, brings a real sense of achievement which is shared across the team.
Pros
Financial rewards, team spirit, work hard/play hard attitude
Cons
Pension